[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In which scenario will the race war be ignited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1200
In which scenario will the race war be ignited?
>>
It wont its all bullshit blacks a whites generally get along just fine. Get the fuck over it and stop believing bullshit you moron
>>
>>
That KKK guy bought a knife to a gun fight? What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>queen not on her color
WHAT THE FUCK WHY COULDN'T THESE NIGGERS FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP THE CHESS BOARD CORRECTLY?!

REEEE
>>
>>73853811
When the overlords decide that the sheep are getting close to the truth.
>>
>>73853884
/thread
>>
>>73853811
The race war will be between spics and niggers
Already happening.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-massive-brawl-sylmar-high-school-20160510-story.html
>>
File: chimpout meter.jpg (315 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
chimpout meter.jpg
315 KB, 1008x1260
>>73853811
exclusively imaginary ones
race riots, on the other hand, might result from each time police shoot a gud boy who dindu nuffin and BLM foments racial hatred against whites. They'll always get put down quickly, with the black death toll always being the highest, partly because they'll be killing each other, too.
>>
>>73853811
It's escalating right now in Europe.

Even the CIA predicts some form of ethnic conflict in the near future.
>>
>>73853811
That's a stupid fucking picture
>>
File: yourmove.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
yourmove.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1200
>>73855782
>>
>>73853896
21feet rule
>>
>"there will be rumors of wars"

aint gonna happen you role playing newswedes.
>>
>>73854609
Probably made the incorrect assumption that the layout is the same for both sides, queen on the right.
>>
>>73853811
This pic is bullshit because all the black pieces should be kings.
>>
>>73854967
>After an ugly brawl, Sylmar High students walk out of class and call for unity
>"We're not doing this out of defiance. We're doing this out of unity," said Luis Abundez, a senior. "We want everybody to know that this little incident that happened at our school doesn't define Sylmar High School."

>"You guys are handling this very well," school Principal James Lee told students at the rally. "You are acting better than adults on this."

>More than 2,300 students are enrolled at Sylmar High School. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, 2,157 are Latino, 72 are black, 44 are white and 30 are Asian or Pacific Islander.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-machete-actor-brawl-sylmar-high-school-20160512-story.html

This just in: minorities refuse to participate in their civic duties, called heroes by authority figures
>>
>>73853884
>i second this motion.
/thread.
>>
>>73854967
>>73857130

>DA POLEEZ DIN DO DEY JOBS
>HOW CUD DA POLIZ NOT HANDA DIS INSODINT

http://ktla.com/2016/05/10/police-presence-increased-following-caught-on-video-brawl-at-sylmar-high-school/
>>
>>73853884
/thread the third
It's likelier to be mudslimes, and they're a cult, not a race.
>>
>>73853884
/thread

The whole concept of a 'race war' is just a /pol/ meme
>>
>>73853811
>opening with Nc3
Fucking idiot, is this KKK guy a retard or a nigger? Or is he actually some establishment shill and tries to lose intentionally?
>>
>>73853884
Pretty much this
Except Mudslimes might pose an actual threat in the future.
>>
File: 1301614333970.jpg (59 KB, 288x396) Image search: [Google]
1301614333970.jpg
59 KB, 288x396
One in which a race baiting piece of shit holds office for 8 years and tries to disarm law abiding whites, while encouraging extremism at home and abroad by arming terrorists and stoking racial tensions.

Wake up dick heads, it's already here
>>
>Starting with the knight
Either a genius who knows every opening and following trap, or a genuine idiot that's probably moving it to the rim.

BTW there will never be a race war, eventually black people are going to realise how dumb and hypocritical third wave racial activism (aka Marxist black supremacy) is, even if, everyone else will and the media will stop pandering them. This experiment into seeing how much Marxism they can push onto stupid people will only be taken so far, in the end the experimenters are limp wristed faggots who pass out at the sight of blood.
>>
File: 25197.jpg (30 KB, 370x310) Image search: [Google]
25197.jpg
30 KB, 370x310
>>73853811
>whites moves first
>>
>>73858863
Nf3 makes sense (but I guess it's still much more theoretical than vanilla pawn moves), but Nc3 is a very, very shitty move
>>
>>73853811
Are the KKK known for carrying kitchen knives?
>>
>>73853811
>White guy is a traditionalist wearing ritual clothes.
>Negro is some thug gangbanger with a pistol.
Checks out.
>>
>>73858986
It's a reactive move.

It's like saying, I'm that good I don't even care what game we play, you choose because I'll wreck your shit anyway. If I was playing competitively and my opponent started with the knight, I'd resign without moving.

GNU chess always does, but it's literally a braggable feat beating GNU chess on all but the easiest difficultly.

Yeah knights on the rim are so dim.
>>
>>73859364
I see: this move, while not the most solid, allows for wast transposition opportunities, so whatever Black answers with, White keeps a chance to turn it into highly-theoretical game with some very crumbled closed position.

Still, personally I would go with something more vanilla. Probably Ruy Lopez, however popular it is.
>>
>>73853884
>blacks a whites generally get along just fine

Tell that to South Africa.
>>
>>73860240
Right on. Africa has the highest rapes. Top ethnic victim #1 Whites
>>
>>73860397
this. Race war now.
>>
>>73860060
Exactly.

Scary as fuck against a real opponent, because it becomes a purely theoretical match. The question you'd have to ask is, do you actually know more chess than your opponent?
>>
>>73856768
>*KANGZ
ftfy
>>
We go full eugenics. The only way niggers will be destroyed is if we try to purify genetics.
>>
>>73856642
Actually that fried chick piece should replace the knife. The real KKK wouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight. Only a SJW under the hood wood.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.