[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /pol/ lets talk about the masons there is a mason lodge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: masons.jpg (923 KB, 2000x1350) Image search: [Google]
masons.jpg
923 KB, 2000x1350
sup /pol/ lets talk about the masons

there is a mason lodge in my area, now im not gonna dwell in speculation or conspiracy theories, but what is it that they actually do? they claim to be "A benevolent fraternal order believing in high moral standards and raising funds for charity through various local lodges"

but when i look for charities that they have done all i found was this

http://www.simcoe.com/community-story/4054051-simcoe-lodge-masons-offer-ch-i-p-program-in-bradford/

> The program uses modern, police-approved techniques to create a child identification kit. Photographs, video, voice recordings, digital fingerprints, dental impressions, saliva swabs and traditional statistical information, such as height, weight, hair and eye colour are collected.

now thats kind of fucked up and all i can really find for "charities" in the area and in their info page

https://haldimand.cioc.ca/record/SIM0873

the contact is
>Joe Lewis
>Peter Henszel, Master

what happens if i just walk into the building? what are the benefits of joining? would they even let me join? the per-requisite is just being a male over 21

will they be able to help me get a better job? will they want to implement me with a chip?
>>
>>73849847
well what the hell /pol/

no one?
>>
>>73850639
play risk
>>73849387
>>
The leader of the serpents and light bringer is Kek.
>>
>>73849847
Let's be honest, the masons are really just a group of old men who made an excuse to hang out.

If it was anything more, we'd either be a lot worse off, or a lot better off.
>>
The masons invited me while I was 14
>>
It's just a club for old guys to hang out and banter, are you stupid?
>>
The Freemason shit is taken pretty seriously here. I know a couple of Freemasons and it's mostly government officials, cops and business owners. They all look out for each other.
>>
>>73851483
It is that, but it's also an ancient fraternity based around making oneself better.

Before I was initiated, one of the members talked about how they found out a girl in town developed some financial issues, so they all started a fundraiser to help get her back up on her feet. It's all about brotherhood and the community.
>>
>>73851675
uncommon
>>
>>73849847
They did the French Revolution, therefore they're evil beyond imagination.

Theres nothing more evil than "Liberty, equality and fraternity". That's the source of all degeneracy that we see today
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 679x960
>>73849847
basically a bunch of roleplaying faggots in an exclusive social network for upward mobility. may or may not be kike-loving globalist NWO shills on an individual basis.
>>
>masonry
>meme
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24045342/
Have a fun ride.
>>
>>73849847
>now thats kind of fucked up and all i can really find for "charities" in the area and in their info page
Didn't think Canada did that program, but it's queer how everyone makes it out to be sinister. It's just a Lodge sponsored thing if parents want to put a GPS thing in their kid (i guess if they're a shitty enough parent to let them wander off and/or get kidnapped it'd be useful).
>what happens if i just walk into the building?
You'll be given a tour?
>what are the benefits of joining?
Being part of a group of likeminded scientific, philosophic, and philanthropic men. Take that as you will.
>would they even let me join? the per-requisite is just being a male over 21
If you fit the criteria, maybe. You forgot that you have to be of good report (no criminal record), able mind and body (no tards or defectives), be a loyal citizen to Her Majesty, and have faith in a Supreme Being.
>will they be able to help me get a better job?
Nope.
>will they want to implement me with a chip?
Nope.

>>73852068
>They did the French Revolution,
Common misconception. Revolutionaries did the revolution. They just took over Masonic lodges and used them to plot. Real Masons fled from them, and now in France we have a clusterfuck of Grand Lodges because of it.
>>
>>73849847
It's a fraternity for old people. Like the ones in college.
>>
>>73849847
I think they rule the world
>>
>>73851863
>this
>>
>>73849847
>super excellent master
>Bill and Ted, is that you?
>>
File: 1423671194160.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1423671194160.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>73851675
well i am reading up on them, politics and religion are apparently not allowed to be discussed during meetings but apparently anything goes when not in meetings as long as you don't disrespect the the club/brothers

so would it be a good way to climb the social ladder? would i have to give up my (somewhat) degenerate ways?

do they know of my degenerate ways?

what would they think if they knew i was a /pol/ster

what would they think about /pol/?
>>
>>73849847
They have fucking Kramer from Seinfeld as one of their members. They're not super secret illuminati guys, they're just old dudes hanging out in their clubhouses.
>>
>>73851594
You are stupid
>>
>>73852739
Oh it gets really difficult to keep a straight face at Supreme Grand Chapter Installations. I refuse to believe that there was ever a time when they didn't sound silly, even when the degrees were written.

>>73852830
>so would it be a good way to climb the social ladder? would i have to give up my (somewhat) degenerate ways?
>do they know of my degenerate ways?
No. Yes. Maybe.
>what would they think about /pol/?
No biggie?
>>
Reminder that Adolfo Nicolas runs the world
>>
>>73852282
>Being part of a group of likeminded scientific, philosophic, and philanthropic men. Take that as you will.

so outside of the club it would be easier to rub shoulders with other members and find a better job then yes?

>If you fit the criteria, maybe

what do you mean maybe? i fit the criteria

is someone at the lodge every day or will there be hours posted outside? what will the tour consist of
>>
>>73853138
>so outside of the club it would be easier to rub shoulders with other members and find a better job then yes?
Probably not. Everyone is there to not worry about work and shit, so getting harassed for a job is not going to endear them to you.
>what do you mean maybe? i fit the criteria
You'd still have to be interviewed and voted on. Some places will have you attend banquets for a few months to get to know you. Even if you fit the criteria, there might be a personality clash or something.
>is someone at the lodge every day or will there be hours posted outside? what will the tour consist of
Hours posted. Odds are that unless it's a Grand Lodge, there won't be anyone there on a regular basis. You might have to call them or check their facebook page. A tour would just be a tour. They'd probably tell you stuff about the lodge and organisation, of course.
>>
File: WesternSociety.jpg (67 KB, 709x614) Image search: [Google]
WesternSociety.jpg
67 KB, 709x614
>>73853542
i was under the understanding that this is a work related club, to improve each other and the community

whats there to talk about if you can't talk about work, religion or politics

what is that these guys do, i actually know a freemason, close family friend, 30 years my elder, nicest guy ever but he has never discussed being a freemason, guess i know what to bring up next time i see him

> there might be a personality clash or something.

well i am kind of a autistic asshole with high amount of skepticism, but i guess that goes without saying, being on /pol/ and all

well what do you think /pol/ should i try to join? will i end up being disappointed that it literally is just a fruity club?
>>
>>73854351
>i was under the understanding that this is a work related club, to improve each other and the community
Yes for the latter points, but not work related.
>whats there to talk about if you can't talk about work, religion or politics
Philosophy, science, and self improvement.
>well what do you think /pol/ should i try to join? will i end up being disappointed that it literally is just a fruity club?
Sounds like you might be disappointed, old boy.
>>
>>73849847
My grandfather was a Mason.
It's literally just a Fraternity.
All you need to do to get in is be a friend of a Mason and be part of a religious faith.
They just hang out.
being part of a club gets you connections that might help you in your career and social circles
There was a female version where the wives of the masons will go while their husbands are smoking cigars and fraternizing, I thin i t was called the star or something. They just dance and shit.
It's just a way to waste time and make fiends.
>>
>its just a fraternity
why the need for such a stiff hierarchy then?
>>
>>73854915
All organisations need hierarchy. Masonry is pretty lax with it, though. It's meant to be representative of who is the most learned and qualified, but it doesn't always work out that way.
>>
File: 1427336700554.jpg (147 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
1427336700554.jpg
147 KB, 662x960
>>73854515
still not sure what it is you guys do, literally the only community work i can find of these guys is implementing children with chips

what kind of philosophy if you can't discuss work, religion or politics, most philosophy revolves around religion/spirituality

what kind of science? and what kind of self improvement if not for work?

seriously, it's like you are speaking in riddles, how do you improve yourself if you are already a moral person?

so you go in, have something to eat (?) discuss philosophy that doesnt involve religion or politics

what if science doesn't correlate with certain religious beliefs?

how easy would it be to piss off free masons?
>>
I went to a meeting for the women's version of the Masons. It was the most boring thing I have ever been to.
>>
File: rockwell.jpg (66 KB, 288x355) Image search: [Google]
rockwell.jpg
66 KB, 288x355
>>73855121
learned of what

qualified for what

apparently there is libraries of free masonry stuff, what can you learn from becoming a free mason?

quit speaking in riddles brick laying man
>>
literally just a sewing circle for people who masturbate to rituals associated with tradition
>>
I'm a FM. Mid 20s and youngest guy there by 20 years. If anyone has a questions i'll help answer
>>
>>73855441
>still not sure what it is you guys do, literally the only community work i can find of these guys is implementing children with chips
For real? I can't avoid hearing about all the charity shit we do like paying for new wings on hospitals, buying helicopters and boats for the coast guard, and general feel good shit.
>what kind of philosophy if you can't discuss work, religion or politics, most philosophy revolves around religion/spirituality
The non-sectarian kind. Seven Liberal Arts & Sciences type.
>what kind of science?
All kinds.
>and what kind of self improvement if not for work?
More to self improvement than just work. Family is a big one.
>how do you improve yourself if you are already a moral person?
By being better still. Aim for perfection, but never expect to reach it.
>what if science doesn't correlate with certain religious beliefs?
Then it's their problem. Truth will out.
>how easy would it be to piss off free masons?
Pretty hard. People have been trying for 300 years.

>>73855516
Agreed. I don't know why they bother.

>>73855532
Of Freemasonry.
>quit speaking in riddles brick laying man
They aren't riddles. Sorry if they seem that way. You just haven't schooled up on the basic stuff relating to it.
I'd suggest reading Freemasonry for Dummies (stupid title, but great book) by Chris Hodepp.
>>
>>73855797
Are there any "initiation" procedures?
I want to join but I'm afraid of joining and it being something where I walk in I have to geld myself or some shit or else they kill me.
>>
File: wayshegoes.png (136 KB, 560x320) Image search: [Google]
wayshegoes.png
136 KB, 560x320
>>73855797
whats the point of being a free mason? what is this knowledge they boast about but can never speak of?

i might attempt to join but i'll probably be denied, being somewhat anti-social and a bit of an asshole
>>
>>73851863
How much of the esoteric do you guys include in allegory?
>>
>>73856101
google searches bring up little to nothing about their charity work in my area, except for the c.h.i.p thing

been reading through this

http://www.masonforum.com/viewforum/2/

some of the questions are hilarious, some of the answers are funny to

>Of Freemasonry.

see thats what i mean, what is freemasonry and how do you get better at it?

i used to be a brick layer, does that count for anything?
>>
>>73856228
Yes. There are several "initiation" rituals. I'm a 3rd degree so I've been involved in 3 of them and helped in others getting their degrees. Each degree to that point has a ritual. Seriously, its not bad. They don't haze you in any way. Each member did the same thing so it kinda "bonds" you.
>>
>>73856419
>>73856242

I've been a mason for ~1 year. I would highly recommend it to any men of /pol/ who are interested in using esoteric knowledge to better yourself, family, and community. Masonry has been a wild ride so far, lots of food for thought and ideas to ponder.
>>
Adolf Hitler said they were run by jews, and along with the media that was one of their principle arms of their destruction of western civilization.

He banned them and kicked them out of the country too.
>>
>>
>>73856242
Honestly, its just an adult fraternity. Its a place to go once a month where you'll meet people you wouldn't normally associate with. My lodge has a couple doctors, a cop, local business owners, and even a congressman whenever he's back in the district.
So far (been in for 3ish years) the knowledge is historical lessons.
>>
>>73856722
Okay.
Also, how are freemasons ranked/able to procede going up in position? I mean like, generally, not the specifics of it.
>>
>>73856737
I've been studying the esoteric for quite some time on my own. I'm surprised how much of western philosophy is derived from it.
>>
>>73856419
Lots.

>>73856228
It's all about the initiatic experience, but bloody hell not like that. It's more alchemical. You just walk around blindfolded (in the 1st degree) and listen to a bunch of information.

>>73856677
>google searches bring up little to nothing about their charity work in my area, except for the c.h.i.p thing
Ah well, your area may not be very prolific, or have much of a web presence. Check out the UGLE facebook page and the like.
>what is freemasonry and how do you get better at it?
Again, philosophy and science. It's to do with advancing those, and disseminating the ideas for the good of society. Trouble is that a lot of ignorant dudes wearing gold braid think it's just about charity.
>i used to be a brick layer, does that count for anything?
Heh, not really, sorry. Which in reality is a good thing, because bricks were what sent operative masons out of business.

>>73856849
He also said Stalingrad was a good idea.

>>73856951
There are no ranks like that. There are officers for the management, but it's not like a military structure.
People think the degrees are ranks, but they're just lessons.

>>73856871
Hot damn i want that skull for our Chamber of Reflection.
>>
>>73856722
I GREET YOU FROM THE DEEPS.
>>
>>73857270
where Neptune never sleeps
>>
>>73857155
Sounds bretty cool 2bh
Might join
I like helpng people
>>
>>73857155
what do the masons think of white genocide? i noticed they are cucked, front webpage has a black man holding a child

did cultural marxism get to them to?

>>73856849

http://www.masonforum.com/viewthread/7229/

they must know that mass immigration of non-whites into western society is not a good idea, yes?
>>
>>73852152

>roleplaying
>>
>>73852438

both satanic garbage yeah
>>
>>73857581
>what do the masons think of white genocide?
Pretty well against it. It's a British nationalistic group in origin, so there's that.
>they must know that mass immigration of non-whites into western society is not a good idea, yes?
It's discussed. Hard to go full redpill, but everyone knows that it can't be allowed, since it would be economically ruinous, which would destroy society.
>>
>>73849847

dont join them, thats all you need to know, not worth the risk, not worth anything
>>
>>73857796
This is just like the aussie I was talking to last night.

Don't believe his lies. Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.

Most nationalists of the early 20th century were against them. For good reason too. Masonry is infested with kikes just like most everything is today.
>>
>>73857952
What does that mean?
>>
>>73858040
>Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.
You keep saying that, but never how exactly.
>Masonry is infested with kikes
>~2% of about five million = infested
>Especially since they're mostly the ones located in Israel
>>
>>73858040
>Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.
No those are progressives and liberals. Masonry talks constantly about being a good working man who helps others and is a good citizen that benefits his area or more. It doesn't say be a gibsmedat atheist that goes around stealing from churches or be a nigger.

It's also certainly more than college fraternities that for the most part are just sacks of crap wielding a name of Greek letters.
>>
>>73858152

That means DONT JOIN THEM, you get excommunicated from the church for a reason when they find out you're a mason
>>
>>73857952
what risk
>>
>in the Mason Lodges there the most ignorant of all the ignorant, gaping for instruction from our deputies
>Adam Weishaupt
>>
>>73858299
Elaborate or fuck off.
>>
>>73849847

Alcona?
>>
>>73858242
They support immigration into their countries.

""To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry"

t. Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>73858348

The grasp they will have on your life if you get far enough, and very likely your soul
>>
>>73858299
Only if you're Catholic, and it has pretty much not happened for a century. Plenty of Catholics, even Catholic clergy join nowadays.

>>73858425
>They support immigration into their countries.
Source? As in, from Masonry, not baseless accusation.
>>
>>73858488

Well they're all a bunch of heretics, masons are luciferians ffs
>>
>>73858488
I told you last night you slimy kike.
>>
>>73858535
>masons are luciferians ffs
Only the Christian ones, but even then it depends on your definition.

>>73858541
You didn't, though. You just quoted Mein Kampf, you weaselly Jew.
>>
>tfw not religious
Fucking faith-privileged discriminating shitlords!
>>
>>73858608
http://www.cfnews.org/page88/files/78cb9b2ece4aa12ff9e87043126abb61-443.html

>inb4 no true scotsman "those aren't real masons, blah blah blah"

Yeah I heard that before with Islam you kike.
>>
>>73858608

THE MASONIC GOD IS LUCIFER, IDIOT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING
>>
File: laughing animal abusers.jpg (53 KB, 435x350) Image search: [Google]
laughing animal abusers.jpg
53 KB, 435x350
>>73858713
>>
>>73858608
>You just quoted Mein Kampf, you weaselly Jew.

Oxymoron ?
>>
>>73849847
do not inquire further into this matter
>>
>>73858790

Imbecile mason
>>
>>73858702
>inb4 no true scotsman
Well they aren't. If I called myself Mormon and created a knockoff, that doesn't give me the right to speak for real Mormons.

>>73858713
There is no Masonic God, Mr Cruise Control, because Masonry isn't a religion. The closest you get is requiring members be of the Christian faith for the appendant bodies.

>>73858818
Nah, that's the way they act. They use whatever they can to try and attack white nationalists.
>>
>>73858879

Can you prove they worship Lucifer?
>>
>>73858881

My grandpa was a Mason and these cunts talking shit probably never stepped foot in the lodge.
>>
>>73858954
Even that wouldn't matter, but they only ever get bad information from shit like ATS or GLP.
>>
File: 1463068842924.jpg (306 KB, 618x857) Image search: [Google]
1463068842924.jpg
306 KB, 618x857
>>73858881
Okay faggot.

Hitler should've exterminated all the masons while he was doing his holy work.

You lot are the slimiest cockroaches ever to walk the planet. You're worse than the jews. Not only do the jews control your order, you try to hide it from fellow whites, all the while hiding the true nature of your blasphemous organization from your countrymen as well.
>>
>>73858919

Yeah of course I can

>>73858881

Masons can be of any religion dumbass, all they need to do is not be atheistic
>>
File: todd-stoops.jpg (74 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
todd-stoops.jpg
74 KB, 380x400
>>73859051

Then prover it.
>>
>>73859051
Can you bullshit about being religious to get in since you're not allowed to talk about religion after you're in?
>>
File: 1463071289539.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463071289539.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>73858954
I've been in a lodge once.

I was invited to visit by a mason and I talked to him for 2 hours. The conversation ranged from work, to politics to civic duties to religion. He said some fucked up shit about Lucifer that would make any Christian fall out of their seat.

I know what you are and what you're trying to hide from the older folks who still believe in god. Don't pretend to be some girl scout selling cookies. Take your degeneracy and nation wrecking to the gas chamber where you belong.
>>
File: 1448927303578.jpg (52 KB, 438x225) Image search: [Google]
1448927303578.jpg
52 KB, 438x225
>>73859099

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

http://www.womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php

“When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy.“
Lost Keys Of Freemasonry,” page 48 by Manly Palmer Hall 33°

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff
>>
>>73859210

Tell that to your founding fathers bud.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>73859184

From what I know, yes you can.
>>
>>73857155
>You just walk around blindfolded (in the 1st degree) and listen to a bunch of information

and then the blindfold comes off and you see swords pointing at you in every direction
>>
>>73859276
Well, the jews themselves say freemasonry was more or less gentile in their founding, but in the jewish encyclopedia they list the names of the jews who co-opted it. Hitler said much the same about the 1800s- early 1900's masons.

Get fucked kike.
>>
>>73859037
>Hitler should've exterminated all the masons while he was doing his holy work.
He should have exterminated all the French ones, i'll give you that. But you've still not provided any compelling evidence for your claims. You clearly have a personal agenda, like you were refused admission or something.

>>73859051
>Masons can be of any religion
Of course, for the most part. But i was referring to the Christian degrees, which are like side groups. Things like the Knights Templar, Red Cross of Constantine, and Red Branch of Eri only allow Trinitarian Christians to join.
For normal Craft Freemasonry, there's also the Swedish Rite, which only admits Baptised Christians. Same with Florida, for a time.

>>73859184
Of course, but you'd be wasting your time and money, since without being religious, you'd have no reason to join.

>>73859210
Cool story, bro.

>>73859240
First of all, Hall wasn't a Mason when he wrote that. Second of all, Lucifer isn't a bad thing, it's just Latin for Morning Star (Christ), but still doesn't make "Lucifer" (and adjective) a God.
Third, that Pike quote even says, "Why would you call the spirit of darkness the bearer of light?" But i'm guessing you never actually read the book to understand it.
>>
b-but he is teh good lucifer!
>>
>>73859417
Actually despite morning star meaning Christ, it also refers to Lucifer's rank before he fell

he then became Satan
>>
>>73859394
Spoilers, bro. Everything has a purpose, and it's best witnessed with fresh eyes/mind. But suffice to say that one of the first things you hear is how you're entirely safe for a specific reason.

>>73859396
>but in the jewish encyclopedia they list the names of the jews who co-opted it.
Which makes no sense, because we can see the timeline of Masonry, and there appears to be no such thing.

>>73859535
Not according to the Bible, bro. You might be thinking of Samael, at closest.
>>
>>73859417
> You clearly have a personal agenda

I do. You heathen faggots used to get shut down all the time on this board back in 2011 last time I was on here. I don't know what the fuck happened. If reddit took over or the more knowledgeable polacks moved on.

>Cool story, bro
It's an all too common story, bro.

Why are you trying to hide the lucifer-mason connection from average whites? What do you have to hide kike?

The fact is the greatest nationalist leaders of Europe and America rallied against you degenerate nation wreckers. You know as well as I, that there was a good reason for it.
>>
>>73859417
read >>73859476

They worship an entity named Lucifer, idiot. Rationalize this all you want, it is THE LUCIFER we've all been warned about. He is not Jesus Christ, he is not the abrahamic god, but LUCIFER

I hope that's clear now. This is all proof enough that they worship the entity named Lucifer, which is NOT any other entity, or else masons wouldnt be masons they would be christians doing christian rituals with christian symbolism. but there is none of that.
>>
>>73859417
>Second of all, Lucifer isn't a bad thing, it's just Latin for Morning Star (Christ)

Yeah that's not what the mason I met said. I mean Lucifer could be some fucked up kabbala-tier interpretation of the bible for Christ, but the way he explained Lucifer to me he clearly meant the devil.

>Lucifer isn't bad, he's not the evil force most Christian religions say he was, he's just another force bringing truth. He's not evil or good, he's actually a truth bringer.

That was paraphrasing as this was almost 8 years ago. Still the Christian friend I had with me while I was talking to this mason was freaked the fuck out. For good reason too as I later found out in my study of freemasonry.

You lot are controlled by kikes, elevate satan to a place blasphemous to all sane Christendom and then you have the nerve to pretend to be girlscouts helping the community as you help to bring immigrants into our nations.

You deserve the lowest most base form of torture in hell.
>>
>>73859599

These lads, aren't versed well enough.

Safe travels my fellow traveller!
>>
as above so below

here is the big secret masons keep:

they think God and Satan are one in the same and pray to his dark side
>>
>>73859971

I've heard their big secret is that they worship a feminine entity
>>
>>73860116
they believe it's a hermaphrodite
>>
>>73859607
>I don't know what the fuck happened.
People started researching and learning? 4chan is nothing if not a place to put weight on the argument over bias.
>It's an all too common story, bro.
It's an unverifiable anecdote, bro. Means nothing.
>Why are you trying to hide the lucifer-mason connection from average whites?
I'm not. Because there really isn't one.
>What do you have to hide kike?
Literally nothing. Even our rituals are online.
>The fact is the greatest nationalist leaders of Europe and America rallied against you
America? Really? And in Europe there were only a few.
>You know as well as I, that there was a good reason for it.
Yea, low hanging fruit is easy to put the blame on, because we don't find back.

>>73859847
>They worship an entity named Lucifer, idiot.
Well no.
>He is not Jesus Christ, -- but LUCIFER
You really ought to read the Bible some time, because that sentence contradictory.
>they would be christians doing christian rituals with christian symbolism. but there is none of that.
It's basically all that. That's where our rituals came from, Christian guild plays of the middle ages.

>>73859968
>Yeah that's not what the mason I met said
Then he was wrong and needs to read the Bible. Or was lying.
>You lot are controlled by kikes,
Yea? How?

>>73859971
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>73859599
Yeah man Samael's a fucking cunt. I busted him out of his cage, fed his fucking heart addiction and he still treated me like his little bitch.
>>
>>73860219
>It's an unverifiable anecdote, bro. Means nothing.

>make secret meetings
>invite normal whites you think are stupid enough to fall for you blasphemous teachings
>get called out on your satanism and nation wrecking behavior

>HURR UNVERIFIABLE ANECDOTE

Yeah okay. I'm sure that mason and lodge was just some fluke and nothing like the other stories I've heard in person from people with similar encounters, or read online here and elsewhere.

You kikes know no shame.

>I'm not. Because there really isn't one.
Plausible deniability. See above with secret meetings

>Literally nothing. Even our rituals are online.
I think you do. Others as well as I have caught on to you and will continue to do so. You hide in the shadows like kikes, but like all evil, rear your ugly head from time to time and people will catch on.

>America? Really? And in Europe there were only a few.
Yes. Only a few brave ones willing to stand up to your internationalist organization.
(if it really was just about serving the community you wouldn't have a problem with Hitler shutting you down)

>Yea, low hanging fruit
Yeah, the most powerful leaders and bankers were masons. Really low fruit there bro.
>>
>>73860219

>christian guild plays

Yeah you mean those knight templars looking for lucifer's stone and rejecting Christ as the savior?

masons rituals have their roots far back in history yes, but none of them are CHRISTIAN

What are you saying? Jesus is not lucifer you idiot, Christianity warned us about a Lucifer since forever and you tell me you are in the right and are actually christian! Why worship a Lucifer! Of all the names why does it have to be a Lucifer! Yes he is the one we've been warned about! The bible says no good about a satan and a lucifer.

Fucking nonsense.
>>
File: 140194607148.jpg (59 KB, 416x424) Image search: [Google]
140194607148.jpg
59 KB, 416x424
what kind of music do mason study? rap?
>>
File: 1456675905-1602200337250107.jpg (120 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1456675905-1602200337250107.jpg
120 KB, 600x900
>>73857796
>Pretty well against it.
Top keke
>>
File: baphomet.gif (200 KB, 445x714) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.gif
200 KB, 445x714
>>73860219
This symbol was created by one of the foremost Satanists and Freemasons of all time, Eliphas Levi. Over the centuries, it has been recognized as one of the most evil of all symbols. As you look closely at Baphomet, you will see the emphasis is on sex, as this Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. In fact, two serpents are shown coiled around the erect phallus, a phallus that looks suspiciously large. This Being has the head of the "Horned Goat" another title for Satan. In the book, Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, Dr. Burns says, "In a book on witchcraft, The Complete Book of Witchcraft and Demonology ... the caption states that he is 'the horned god of the witches, symbol of sex incarnate'." [p. 51] If you look carefully, you will see Baphomet making the sign of the Devil's triad with his right hand. "Baphomet is also known as the Sabbatic goat, in whose form Satan is to be worshipped at the Witches' Sabbath". [Frank Gaynor, Dictionary of Mysticism, New York, Philosophical Library, 1953, p. 24]
>>
File: WE.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>73860597
>(if it really was just about serving the community you wouldn't have a problem with Hitler shutting you down)

this is a good point, hitler would only hate masons if they undermined germany, which seems plausible, being a international group and all

masons seem like they're only for the community, but the only charity i was able to find was implementing chips in kids
>>
protip: they're the main ones behind gang stalking and crisis events
>>
>>73860597
>make secret meetings
>invite
That is where your story starts to fall apart.

>Yeah okay. I'm sure that mason and lodge was just some fluke and nothing like the other stories I've heard in person from people with similar encounters, or read online here and elsewhere.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. That's why anecdotes don't mean shit. Especially when they're illogical, like yours.
>Plausible deniability
Why would we even need it for things like this? There are plenty of groups out there who openly worship the devil (who they mistakenly call Lucifer), and they don't feel the need to hide.
>I think you do
Well fortunately that doesn't mean a lot either, because again, you're not basing it on anything factual.
>Yes. Only a few brave ones
Sure, but who in America? I'm honestly having a blank here. There were no Francos/Stalins/Mussolini's/etc.
>(if it really was just about serving the community you wouldn't have a problem with Hitler shutting you down)
Most didn't. The Prussian and German GLs tried to stop it, but ultimately accepted the edict, as the among the first duties of a Mason is to be dutiful to your nation.
>Yeah, the most powerful leaders and bankers were masons.
Way to miss the point. The organisation is the low fruit. Because it's public, it's open, and doesn't fight back to centuries of slander.

>>73860605
>Yeah you mean those knight templars looking for lucifer's stone and rejecting Christ as the savior?
No, because that's not a thing, not something they did, and not a Christian guild play like the one about John the Baptist, or Palm Sunday.
>but none of them are CHRISTIAN
Most are. Take the Mark Master for example, it's about the Pharisees getting BTFO for rejecting Christ. Then there's the 17th degree of the A&AR which is about the coming of Christ.
>The bible says no good about a satan and a lucifer.
Read it again.

>>73860674
>Grand loge feminine de France
Not Masons, bro.
>>
>>73861108

>No, because that's not a thing, not something they did

wrong

>Then there's the 17th degree of the A&AR which is about the coming of Christ.

Antichrist yeah

>Read it again.

Show me passages
>>
File: 1430574376008.png (476 KB, 970x688) Image search: [Google]
1430574376008.png
476 KB, 970x688
>>73861108
>t-they're not REAL (X)
>real (X) wouldn't do such a thing
>>
>>73861108
>That is where your story starts to fall apart.

Are you literally retarded? It's not open to the public, you have to be invited by a member.

>That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. That's why anecdotes don't mean shit. Especially when they're illogical, like yours.

You use secret meetings so when one like myself or many others is invited to join and sees what christ-hating jewish bullshit you do at your meetings goes rogue and tells the rest of the world you can always backtrack and say it's nothing like that. That's why you dangle business connections infront of people like a horse with a carrot.

>Why would we even need it for things like this?
see above

>Sure, but who in America?
John Quincy Adams.

>Way to miss the point. The organisation is the low fruit. Because it's public, it's open, and doesn't fight back to centuries of slander.
Contrary to what you've been saying this whole time.

It's a private organization that's very secretive to what they really do behind closed doors.

You try to undermine our nations, blaspheme Christ and have the audacity to play the weak victim in an utterly despicable fashion only seen in jews.
>>
>>73861108

Luciferians, why can't you just be actual christians and go to actual churches, no real christian would actually go and worship a god he doesnt know about all the while worshipping the christian God. it is FORBIDDEN to worship 2 gods. none of your symbolism is christian. show me one single image where theres a crucifix in those lodges.

YOU'RE NOT CHRISTIAN, DEVIL WORSHIPPER, IF YOU ARE, THERE IS ACTUAL CHRISTIANITY AND BIBLE, HERETIC
>>
>>73860612
Could really be anything, but it's mostly classical (and mostly Mozart). Music in a Masonic sense is about objects in time.

>>73860712
>This symbol was created by one of the foremost Satanists and Freemasons of all time
He was also French, which frankly is worse.
>Over the centuries, it has been recognized as one of the most evil of all symbols.
Which is silly. It's meant to be perfect neutrality.
But people never take the time to actually study it. They just give one look, see the horns and get their panties in a bunch because they're afraid to learn.

>>73860863
>hitler would only hate masons if they undermined germany
You would think. But the Prussian and German Lodges which were the majority in Germany at the time were ardent nationalists. They allowed only Christians to join, and were against outside influences (which is mostly a Prussian Rite thing).
>being a international group and all
It actually isn't. We just have groups all over. None are actually connected. It works by a system of recognition.
>but the only charity i was able to find was implementing chips in kids
You really didn't look hard, then.
http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/news/provinces-districts-a-groups/henley-sea-cadets-launch-new-safety-and-training-boat
http://londonsairambulance.co.uk/our-service/news/2015/03/london-freemasons-pledge-2million-for-second-helicopter
https://www.grandcharity.org/

>>73861374
>wrong
Care to prove it?
>Antichrist yeah
And that while you're at it.
>Show me passages
Rev. 2:28 Rev 22:16 2Pet 1:19 Nu 24:17 John 1:7-9

You just had a bum translation, bro.

>>73861397
Well they aren't. You wouldn't call a softball team part of the World Series of Baseball.
>>
>>73861634
yea yea light can't exist without darkness

teach me senpai
>>
File: DSC_0018[1].jpg (342 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0018[1].jpg
342 KB, 1365x2048
>>73861545
>It's not open to the public, you have to be invited by a member.
It's quite open to the public, except for degree meetings. And you can't be invited, you HAVE to ask to join. Otherwise you and the inviter would be kicked out.
>John Quincy Adams.
Ah right, slipped my mind because i thought you were talking about 1940s era.
>It's a private organization that's very secretive to what they really do behind closed doors.
Hardly. Meetings were posted in newspapers, and now they're on the internet. Rituals have been published for over 300 years.
>You try to undermine our nations, blaspheme Christ
[Citation Needed]
>and have the audacity to play the weak victim in an utterly despicable fashion only seen in jews.
Funny, i was just thinking the same of you.

>>73861622
>no real christian would actually go and worship a god he doesnt know about
Agreed?
>none of your symbolism is christian. show me one single image where theres a crucifix in those lodges.
Well, pic related. But it's not meant to be a Christian group. Just Christian derived. Any faith can join. We don't have Crescent Moons or Ogham displayed in regular meetings either.

>>73861765
Phew, but of a big subject, old boy.
>>
>>73861939
just give me a title of a good book or a website I can read
>>
>>73849847
Ancient Free and Accepted Mason here, ask away.
>>
>>73861939

>>73861634

>Care to prove it?

As you said to that other anon, That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

>Antichrist

easy deduction

And read this http://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html

The bible says Lucifer has been cast down from Heaven, unlike Jesus. You worship angel cast down from heaven, and actual christians dont.

What do the red crosses mean?
>>
>>73862061
What religion?

I've heard Christians can be Masons but it's an auto execommunicate in Catholicism and it's a communion ban in Orthodoxy. Most Lutheran denominations except for ELCA ban it as well.

I'm assuming the # of Christians is pretty small?
>>
>>73861634
your weak rationalizations gloss over many details, such as freemasonry's inherent secrecy (what do they have to hide?), the fact that it arose at the height of the vehemently anti-christian enlightenment era where secret societies were being used for the express purpose of subversion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati), and even the cryptic admissions of fellow prominent freemasons themselves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW-9SV_q6G4

and even their creepy superfluous monuments:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-irs-headquarters-maryland/
>>
>>73862241
>What religion?
Baptized Lutheran, now deist like the good founding fathers.

Most members are Christian and we have several Catholics including one Jesuit in my mother lodge, which is very large. We have Sikhs and Hindus, no Muslims in my lodge but there are some around.

We're not going to ring up the Pope and tell on people though, and I doubt that as a practical matter anybody would either fear excommunication these days, or that the meme sects threatening it would go through with it, as they'd probably lose their tithe, and the tithes of their children, and their children's children...

The Orthodox might do their communion ban but I doubt any others would act. Based Orthodox - while I'm a proud Mason, I think that a religion that has actual moral fiber even in this day is kick ass.
>>
>>73861987
Man, i am totally drawing a blank on that subject. Maybe Levi's book itself?
A guy actually did a really good lecture on just this subject, discussing Levi's "Baphomet", pointing out the humble and good sides of it, but i've just entirely lost his sources. The thread will probably 404 and i'll think of them.

>>73862227
>http://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html
Yea, i'm iffy on their conclusions. http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html goes through it better, explaining the conflation of the terms.
>You worship angel cast down from heaven
I don't. I'm Lutheran. And if you meant in Masonry, again, it's not a religion, we don't worship anything. That's up to the individual members.
>What do the red crosses mean?
The 18th degree is about the Crucifixion and conversion to Christianity. Like, "Shit nigga, all is lost, but wait, we should follow what He said and we'll be cool."
That's just one of many Christian degrees, though. The previous degree to that is about the birth of Christ.

>>73862241
>I'm assuming the # of Christians is pretty small?
In Masonry? Christians make up 95% of members. Maybe a smaller % depending on how much the Grand Lodge of India has grown lately.

>>73862487
>freemasonry's inherent secrecy
That's to do with the guild system. Secrecy was basically the certification back then, to prove you were qualified to build/work on a building. Otherwise any old idiot could wreck something and harm the franchise.
>the fact that it arose at the height of the vehemently anti-christian enlightenment era
It really didn't. There were just more publications. Plus, Masonry was strictly Christian then anyway. At least up until 1813. Though a few others slipped in.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW-9SV_q6G4
Once more, Hall wasn't a Mason when he wrote that. But either way, it's not something sinister, just misinterpreted (his book) by those who don't read it.
>>
>>73849847
Masonic lodges once were pure. Now they have been simply taken over by Jewish Elders.
>>
>>73860219
if you have nothing to say dont post
>>
>>73862810
It was until 1717 a requirement that every Mason be *WHOLE AND UNCUT.*
>>
>>73862692

Yeah the whole bible is translated correctly except for a pretty damn important part, Lucifer. I dont think they would have made such a rookie mistake.

>it's not a religion, we don't worship anything. That's up to the individual members.

What's your degree?
>>
File: 1448087962239.jpg (170 KB, 815x563) Image search: [Google]
1448087962239.jpg
170 KB, 815x563
now polacks here might think that masonism is satanic or somehow jewish, you'd actually be right

however behind the symbolism and lies is just old men and intellectuals, most of whom are jews with anglo servants, that don't actually believe in the devil or anything

its all a ruse, they're just using symbolism and esoteric information in private clubs that promise people a rise in social status and self help, but at the same time makes you a servant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aCFZI_ndyU

the only way to rise is to dig through their esoteric tomes and "mysteries" while also doing people favors and "charity"

if you ever reach the upper levels you'll find the elite to be from noble and elite families who never intended to let you join their ranks, and oh by the way they just stole most of your life and time for their gain

masonry was once for whites and Europeans, but kikes have subverted i
>>
File: table01_bible_versions_3.gif (36 KB, 493x1010) Image search: [Google]
table01_bible_versions_3.gif
36 KB, 493x1010
>>73863065
>Yeah the whole bible is translated correctly

Only the KJV anon.
>>
>>73862692
>Once more, Hall wasn't a Mason when he wrote that.
this statement does not appear to be accurate.
he wrote "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" in 1923, five years before writing "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", the book in question. he may have had insider knowledge, considering he took a keen interest in the subject due to the influence of his mother who belonged to a rosecrucian fellowship:

>In 1919 Hall, who never knew his father, moved from Canada to Los Angeles, California, with his maternal grandmother to reunite with his birth mother, who was living in Santa Monica, and was almost immediately drawn to the arcane world of mysticism, esoteric philosophies, and their underlying principles. Hall delved deeply into "teachings of lost and hidden traditions, the golden verses of Hindu gods, Greek philosophers and Christian mystics, and the spiritual treasures waiting to be found within one's own soul."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P._Hall#Early_years
>>
>>73863460
Listen, Hall, while intensely interested in everything and also a good writer, isn't some elected master of Masonry who gets to decide everything. He came to Masonry by way of the Theosophical Society who are broadly eclectic.

His writings are designed to jump-start you into western esotericism, and he does this admirably even today.
>>
>>73852277
That was a solid. Thank you. I especially like this post (pic related), shows that nothing has changed in terms of shilling in years.
>>
File: 3MembersKT[1].jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3MembersKT[1].jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>73863065
>Yeah the whole bible is translated correctly
You are adorably naive. It has lots of translation errors. Hell, "Jews" is another big one in the KJV, where it should read "Judaen" instead of referring to the Hebrews.
>What's your degree?
Lots. In the Craft degrees we do not have designated worship. It's private for the members. In the "higher" degrees, we refer to Christ (ergo that picture before, and this one). Is that what you're looking for?

>>73863460
>this statement does not appear to be accurate.
How so? TRF isn't Masonry. Though there tends to be membership crossover. Hall wasn't a Mason until the 50s.
>>
>>73849847
You need to watch a movie called The Man Who Would Be King
>>
>>73863799

Of all the versions why has it never been fixed then?

What do you get from freemasonry if you're Lutheran already? Would you call yourself a Jehova's witness as well since it's somewhat related to christianity? No, you would be called a fucking heretic, same shit with masonry.

Also, I mean your actual degree within the masons. Your rank.
>>
>>73863703
>>73863799
well i'm of the mind of hall himself, who believes that it began with noble intentions but has since been subverted and used for evil.

i do not and will not trust freemasonry.
>>
>>73863964
Seconded.

>>73863984
>Of all the versions why has it never been fixed then?
It has in some. They're all remarkably different with only a few words changed.
>What do you get from freemasonry if you're Lutheran already?
Science, philosophy, and charity. It's stuff appendant to my faith.
>Would you call yourself a Jehova's witness as well since it's somewhat related to christianity?
No, because that's a denomination. Masonry isn't a religion.
>Also, I mean your actual degree within the masons. Your rank.
Also lots. All masons are the same rank: Master Mason. But I'm also a Past Master, and Past Grand Steward (fancy word for "forced to buy bigger regalia and shoulder more work for no benefit"). Then i'm a member of tonnes of the side degrees like the Rose Croix, Templar, Rosicrucians, and so on.
>>
>>73863223
that video was pretty cool until that fucking stupid music started
>>
>>73863799
>"Jews" is another big one in the KJV, where it should read "Judaen" instead of referring to the Hebrews.

Sorry brother, you have to get rid of your new beast bible.

Greek corruptions done up in Alexandria are quite literally the work of evil memesters.
>>
>>73864218
>who believes that it began with noble intentions but has since been subverted and used for evil.
Hall doesn't really say that, though...
>i do not and will not trust freemasonry.
Why, though? You're entitled to your opinion, I'm just curious about what it's based off.

>>73864267
>Greek corruptions done up in Alexandria are quite literally the work of evil memesters.
Well i won't argue with that. Would love to learn Koine, Aramaic, and Latin to really be able to check.
>>
>>73864218
I think there is a possibility, like with any private club, of monkey business but just like with the Catholic Church and the Mafia, you'll always have some bad eggs.

That said I've only met the most decent and honorable folk, who are kind and intellectually stimulating, in the lodges I've visited.

For me it's a bit of an esoteric social club where I meet with people of all variety, in a gentlemanly environment. It's nice.
>>
>>73864511
Buy New Age Versions, it's a book.

It's cheap used, and should be in any Mason's library. The guy goes off on a spiel from time to time but his research is rock solid.

>>73863984
And to wit:

If you want to talk Bibles, leaf, I'm your Mason.
>>
>>73864253

Follow this path then, fool. I told you many times they worship a specific Lucifer entity. Refer to >>73859240
and what that other anon's experience with a mason. This is not an all-inclusive club. Go in the temple and shout I WORSHIP THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. See what happens. Some people really have no internal guide. There is no mention of religion inside, because they're all hoping you can all make one and follow the same path in the end. They have rituals, ranks and symbolism all typical of any organized spiritual group. But being so much in denial you'll never make it far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDeQbhXvC4E
>>
>>73851863
>we're perfectly well intentioned trust me
>that's why we keep it all secret
>>
>>73864699

Thank you.
>>
>>73864812
>they worship a specific Lucifer entity
No we don't. We have no particular God. Masonry isn't a religion.
>>
>>73864699
>Buy New Age Versions
Shall do, cheers.

>>73864812
>Refer to >>73859240
>Yea, that doesn't say anything of worship. Try reading it, bro.Go in the temple and shout I WORSHIP THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. See what happens.
Nothing? Beyond disturbing those in the library. Or they'd just think it was an 18th degree, or a Templar initiation ceremony.
>There is no mention of religion inside, because
Because there doesn't need to be. Because it can be divisive. Same with politics. Hell, even sport in some places.
>They have rituals, ranks and symbolism all typical of any organized spiritual group.
Duh?

>>73864887
>Secret
>Masonry
>One of the most written of subjects in the world
>Where meetings are publicly posted
>And buildings are branded like heck
>>
>>73864980

Then tell me, what's the point?
>>
the masons of today are not the same, they changed significantly in the 90s.

Its symbolic ceremonies are mislabeled as occult rituals, which may have been true long ago, but teeemasonry is a brotherhood of fraternal knowledge that has to be past down in order to remain relevant.

The focus is indertcly about bettering society through bettering onself, plus... we wuz kings mangh
>>
File: 125242.jpg (22 KB, 205x252) Image search: [Google]
125242.jpg
22 KB, 205x252
>>
>>73865107

YEAH SO IT HAS EVERYTHING OF A DAMN ORGANIZED SPIRITUAL GROUP, WHY ARE YOU IN IT, YOU ARE TREADING IN DEMONIC GARBAGE

Matthew 7:21-23
>>
>>73865115
Science, philosophy, and charity (Greek: Agape)

>>73865316
>they changed significantly in the 90s.
How so?
>plus... we wuz kings mangh
In Masonry? Que?

>>73865440
>YEAH SO IT HAS EVERYTHING OF A DAMN ORGANIZED SPIRITUAL GROUP
That's a bad thing? I mean, most organisations, even non-spiritual ones have all that.
>WHY ARE YOU IN IT
To further my understanding of the world with likeminded dudes and help my community against brown and poor people.
>YOU ARE TREADING IN DEMONIC GARBAGE
Nah, that's more OTO.
>>
>>73865115
>Then tell me, what's the point?

>>73864517
>For me it's a bit of an esoteric social club where I meet with people of all variety, in a gentlemanly environment. It's nice.

Anyway despite the enlightening thread linked to on the archive, Masonry's place in the western esoteric tradition is more than as a crutch for some rich banking families obsessed with world domination. The Catholic Church and many other organizations have been infiltrated at the core without overly disturbing the local lodges, and Masonic Lodges have (in the USA at least) a lot of individual freedom, as it's difficult to force shit through at the Grand Lodge level.

There are cases where there have been obviously criminal Masonic or often more accurately "Masonic" lodges such as the Vatican's P2 lodge, an irregular body aka not actually Masonic in Masonic Jurisprudence topkek. There are others and we are frequently kept apprised of their activities believe it or not. One of my hobbies is tracking them down, learning about them, and presenting occasional talks on the subject.
>>
>>73865532

>That's a bad thing?

Of course it is you fucking shill, that means it has its aim somewhere and it's not towards the christian god or else it wouldnt be so fucking elusive about it

http://www.emfj.org/

>To further my understanding of the world with likeminded dudes

from a masonic perspective, good job
>>
>>73865440
>A DAMN ORGANIZED SPIRITUAL GROUP
It's quite literally not though, any more than a court of law is because they swear people in on the Bible.

Probably one of those new age beast bibles too. In the USA we Masons use the King James Bible, the last one standing that isn't infested with spiritualist Theosophical garbage.
>>
>>73865847

Yeah sure I guess all the symbolism and rituals means absolutely nothing!
>>
>>73865765
>Of course it is you fucking shill,
Organisation is a bad thing? Blimey how hard you life must be.
>it has its aim somewhere
Well yea.
>and it's not towards the christian god or else it wouldnt be so fucking elusive about it
We're not elusive about it. It's not about that. Because once more, the Craft ISN'T A RELIGION. It serves the local society in it's own capacity. A lodge =/= a Christian church.
That's what churches are for.
>from a masonic perspective
From any and every perspective. The Masonic perspective is just to learn, not to put dogma on it.

>>73865847
>the last one standing that isn't infested with spiritualist Theosophical garbage.
Arguable. And ain't nothing wrong with Theosophy. But yea, we all use the KJV. The Altar here also has a Catholic (Latin) Bible on it, a Mormon "Bible", and a copy of the Vedas.
>>
>>73865928
>Yeah sure I guess all the symbolism and rituals means absolutely nothing!

Whoever claimed that?

Are you qualified to speak on esoteric symbolism? I am.
>>
>>73866186
>JSM Ward
>That edition
I think i just came.
>>
>>73866073
>Arguable. And ain't nothing wrong with Theosophy.
I used to like them but not so much any more, but I will agree that they produced / cultured many important western esoteric writers, who made research into this most difficult subject a little easier. I always do appreciate more light.

>But yea, we all use the KJV. The Altar here also has a Catholic (Latin) Bible on it, a Mormon "Bible", and a copy of the Vedas.
There were sporadic efforts to make this happen in my state but they always get shot down. My state's (Masonic) Constitution states that the KJV is THE BOOK. There are a lot of jurisdictions in the USA, not including traveling jurisdictions (aka the military).

What sort of jurisdictions do you have, one for each State or Territory or what? I'm interested to know.
>>
>>73866073

ORGANIZED RELIGION, that's what we've been talking about.

And damn yes you're extremely elusive about it, maybe not you though since you dont know shit, fucking faggot. Jew rhetoric. You speak like a jew. Knowing fuckall and denying everything. It serves fucking NOTHING

you do rituals and swear on a god, RETARD, and EVERY SINGLE MEMBER DO, ON THE SAME GOD, LUCIFER, DAMMIT

im outta here.

>>73866186

You did, fucking retard, you said it had nothing to do with spirituality.
>>
>>73866317
Wish I could say I owned it, I have a cheap modern reprint.

Sucks but as I said I'll take a little light where I can get it.
>>
>>73865765
>http://www.emfj.org/
Loving this website. Especially the retards in the forums who refuse to see reason. Quite amusing.

>>73866440
>>73866540
>ORGANIZED RELIGION, that's what we've been talking about.
Oh, i've been talking about just organisations in general, since Masonry bears no resemblance to religion.
>And damn yes you're extremely elusive about it
Trying not to be, but you keep making vague points.
>maybe not you though since you dont know shit
Lel.
>you do rituals and swear on a god,
Ayup. But that's up to the individual.
>ON THE SAME GOD, LUCIFER
Nope. You are literally pulling that out of your arse.
>I'll blow your fucking head off if your clan ever settles over here.
Masonry is huge in Canada, bro. And pardon to my American brother, but it's the better, English Rite.
>im outta here.
Sick of your nonsensical claims with no proof being refuted?
>>
Just watch this guys' video series to start you off. He talks about the masons in one of them. You should also read about the House of Orange and the Orange Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh6Xdb5Opoo
>>
>>73866540
>spirituality
Why limit your symbolic discourse to 'spirituality?'

You can speak about anything using allegory.

>fucking retard
“Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.”
>>
>>73866498
>I used to like them but not so much any more
I'm not in love with them or anything, but yea, appreciate the points of view.
>My state's (Masonic) Constitution states that the KJV is THE BOOK.
Oh yea, it's the same here. It's the one we have to have, but then we have others as required.
>What sort of jurisdictions do you have, one for each State or Territory
Yea, that. One each, except the Northern Territory is part of South Australia (much like their government), and the Capital Territory is part of UGL New South Wales.
They're all pretty separate because some of them are comprised of dicks (NSW).

>>73866595
Meh, still good. But i'll be scouring for a copy now. Ward is one of my favourites.
>>
>>73866540
>elusive
Because you're failing really hard at leading my Brother from Down Under down your garden path. Now you're all lathered up and need a breather.

Cast not pearls before swine, I heard somebody say that once.
>>
>>73864511
>Would love to learn Koine, Aramaic, and Latin to really be able to check.
BTW I've been reading the Gothic and Anglo Saxon Bibles in their original languages and there is no captivity of the Jews mentioned in either one. Transmigration is mentioned though.

Weird as all fuck. Bible corruption started early methinks.
>>
>>73867218
>Gothic and Anglo Saxon Bibles in their original languages
Well that's awesome cranked up to 11.
>and there is no captivity of the Jews mentioned in either one
That really is interesting, given the lack of archeological evidence for it either. The mention of it in the Cryptic degrees kept making me cringe.
Or did you mean the Babylonian one?
>>
>I'm not in love with them or anything, but yea, appreciate the points of view.

They're basically now a bunch of crystal-worshipping old lesbian stoners, at least in my state.

>Oh yea, it's the same here. It's the one we have to have, but then we have others as required.

As I figured.

>>What sort of jurisdictions do you have, one for each State or Territory
>Yea, that. One each, except the Northern Territory is part of South Australia (much like their government), and the Capital Territory is part of UGL New South Wales.
>They're all pretty separate because some of them are comprised of dicks (NSW).

Ho ho ho, remember let's not speak ill of others!

>Meh, still good. But i'll be scouring for a copy now. Ward is one of my favourites.

I'm lucky because all that stuff emanated from California and found its way into countless Masonic libraries. Masonic books are easy pickins' these days which is great. I tended to my Mother Lodge's library for a time, and enlarged it.
>>
>>73867310
>Well that's awesome cranked up to 11.
It's a pain in the ass is what it is, but it has to be done and by myself. I've seen some shit, man, especially from the cloth and the ivory tower, so I don't trust much about ancient documents.

Look at the fiasco surrounding the Dead Sea Scrolls, just for one.
>>
>>73867420
>They're basically now a bunch of crystal-worshipping old lesbian stoners, at least in my state.
Yea, I found a bit of that visiting their headquarters in Sydney. But there was still some good left in them. There's a smaller group here, and they're a bit better.
>Ho ho ho, remember let's not speak ill of others!
Heh, it's hard not to. UGL NSW actually banned anything esoteric in lodge meetings. Try and wrap your noodle around that one. They're good businessmen at least.
>Masonic books are easy pickins' these days which is great.
Will keep that in mind when i'm in the States next.
>I tended to my Mother Lodge's library for a time, and enlarged it.
Good man. I did the same initially, but... a few volumes may have "gone missing." The binding was fragile, i swear.

>>73867516
>Look at the fiasco surrounding the Dead Sea Scrolls
Fair point.
>>
>>73867310
>That really is interesting, given the lack of archeological evidence for it either. The mention of it in the Cryptic degrees kept making me cringe.
>Or did you mean the Babylonian one?

Sorry I hit enter there in the wrong field.

I agree that it's very interesting. I'm about halfway to being able to pick up where based Godfrey left off and writing Anacalypsis Volume 2. If he had access to the Internet he's have blown all our minds 10x as much as he already did.
>>
It's basiclly like /pol/ irl
But they're more sensible, not showing you tranny pics
>>
>>73849847
These guys are all over the place where there is power.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vk.se%2F1711016%2Fhar-ar-politikerna-som-ar-frimurare&edit-text=&act=url
>>
It's a lot less leafy in here, it's a good feeling.
>>
File: 1919.jpg (38 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
1919.jpg
38 KB, 676x380
>>73867606
>UGL NSW actually banned anything esoteric in lodge meetings.
>>
File: catholic76.jpg (3 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
catholic76.jpg
3 MB, 3000x4000
WHY ON EARTH ARE THERE SO MANY IGLUMINATI SYMBOLS IN CATHOLICISM?????
>>
>>73868555
Ayup. The irony was not lost on every other state GL. They lost quite a few members when they did it. Not sure of the reason for the idiocy, though. Some some crazy GM.
>>
File: poland catholic-all_seeing_eye.jpg (72 KB, 696x532) Image search: [Google]
poland catholic-all_seeing_eye.jpg
72 KB, 696x532
>>73868648
what is going on here?
>>
>>73868715
Catholicism is part of the illuminati. Bt dubz brah that's the eye of horus/ the pineal gland.
>>
>>73868683
>GM

Sometimes you get a clique that 'runs' a lodge, one of our lodges went bankrupt because it was a bunch of assholes throwing parties and shit instead of keeping up with the building.

Oops not supposed to speak ill of others lol.
>>
>>73868648
>>73868715
Masonic, Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jain, Shinto, you name it, we all share a common set of esoteric beliefs, practices, and symbolism.

You can learn how to understand if you want.
>>
>>73868834
>Catholicism is part of the illuminati.

might it be otherwise? that illuminati is a part of catholicism, Illuminati was created by Adam Wishaupt, but where do freemasons fit in?
>>
>>73868855
>Sometimes you get a clique that 'runs' a lodge, one of our lodges went bankrupt because it was a bunch of assholes throwing parties and shit instead of keeping up with the building.
Oh i hear that. One lodge i belonged to shut down because the old bastards who always formed a voting majority kept everyone else away. They hated new guys taking office, and hated even more when they spoke up or wanted to do anything.
They had the audacity to be surprised when no one wanted to join.
>Oops not supposed to speak ill of others lol.
That's the beauty of anonymity on here, though: Honesty.
>"Hate to speak ill of a brother, but..."
>>
>>73868979
Oh, i thought you were joking before>>73868648
. Masonic symbols pretty much all come from Christianity (the rest come from operative guild tools).
>>
File: sideshowbobroberts6_thumb.png (221 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
sideshowbobroberts6_thumb.png
221 KB, 512x384
>>73868979
>the illuminati
>>
File: Oh yeah.jpg (33 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeah.jpg
33 KB, 615x410
>>73867606
>wrap your noodle around THAT one
>>
File: usa_underground.jpg (47 KB, 655x526) Image search: [Google]
usa_underground.jpg
47 KB, 655x526
Lodge member here.

Any others here?

> What time does the moon and sun rise at the same time?
>>
File: horus.jpg (25 KB, 501x304) Image search: [Google]
horus.jpg
25 KB, 501x304
>>73869063
>Masonic symbols pretty much all come from Christianity

>australian education

pic rel + also pyramid is from Egypt, and Sumerans used to build pyramids
>>
>>73868979
The Order was established by Weishaupt, but freemasonry existed prior.
>>
>>73869195
Post proofs.
>>
>>73869241
>The Order was established by Weishaupt, but freemasonry existed prior.

yes. Ive heard somewhere that Freemasonry was something like a chilled lad club before Illuminati but Im not well informed about weather or not they were unsinister before Weishaupt.
>>
>>73869240
>pic rel
Pic is only partially related. Dude, you already posted the ASE on a Catholic building. It's not some Egyptian exclusive thing. The Masonic usage is derived from Catholic cathedrals, like most else.
>also pyramid is from Egypt
Indeed they can be, good job. But also not relevant to Masonry.
>>
>>73869195
>Not including the secret joint Masonic / Mormon entrances to the DUMB network at China Lake or Provo
It's like you're an EA or something still.
>>
>>73869240
OK whatever fine, but the interesting course of study is, "Why do these diverse groups throughout space and time, *even in isolation*, possess this symbolism and certain esoteric practices and beliefs?"

Yeah, amazing eh? Why?
>>
>>73869355
Yeah, what basically happened was that the Founding Fathers intended for the U.S. to be this Masonic utopia where people could achieve anything, but people like Weishaupt and the Redshields put and end to that.
>>
>>73849847
this books concerns freemasonry and the illuminati, and it was written in 1798!

"In like manner, the political doctrines of the Order are inculcated with the utmost caution. After the mind of the pupil has been warmed by the pictures of universal happiness, and convinced that it is a possible thing to unite all the inhabitants of the earth in one great society, and after it has been made out, in some measure to the satisfaction of the pupil, that a great addition of happiness is gained by the abolition of national distinctions and animosities, it may frequently be no hard task to make him think that patriotism is a narrow-minded monopolising sentiment, and even incompatible with the more enlarged views of the Order, namely, the uniting the whole human race into one great and happy society.

Princes are a chief feature of national distinction. Princes, therefore, may now be safely represented as unnecessary. If so, loyalty to Princes loses much of its sacred character; and the so frequent enforcing of it in our common political discussions may now be easily made to appear a selfish maxim of rulers, by which they may more easily enslave the people; and thus, it may at last appear, that religion, the love of our particular country, and loyalty to our Prince, should be resisted, if, by these partial or narrow views, we prevent the accomplishment of that Cosmo-political happiness which is continually held forth as the great object of the Order."

http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm
>>
>>73869538
Where are you getting your information?

TSTOAA?
>>
>>73869538
>but people like Weishaupt and the Redshields put and end to that.
I'd say common sense put an end to that. They were too idealistic, and had too much faith in people.
>>
>>73869526
>OK whatever fine, but the interesting course of study is, "Why do these diverse groups throughout space and time, *even in isolation*, possess this symbolism and certain esoteric practices and beliefs?"
>Yeah, amazing eh? Why?

yeah it is.

Ancient Babylon religion?
>>
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
>>73849847

Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>73869737

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>73869763

I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example).
>>
File: Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg (4 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg
4 MB, 4288x2848
>>73869633
>Ancient Babylon religion?
I believe civilization had a single source, and it might have been here.
>>
>>73869581
This guy on Youtube, secretkeyactivator mentioned it in a documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
>>
>>73869911
>This guy on Youtube
Oh great.
>>
>>73869911

Secretkeyactivator is a disinformation agent. He mixes about 50% with about 50% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work.
>>
>>73870000
Nice quints, but if you wanna debunk the man, go ahead.
>>
>>73854795
My wife-Order of the eastern star.
Both my sons-The Order of DeMolay
Three daughters are in
The International Order of Job's Daughters

Honestly it's great. It keeps your children among other children of a higher quality.
>>
>>73870051

* He mixes about 50% truth with about 50% lies
>>
>>73869799
I'm a member of the very highest level of The Illuminati. We just call ourselves "Them" or "They," as in "They raised the price of oil again" or "They're making dog on cat porn legal."

We all have to meet in the nude in the middle of a field so nobody can wear a wire.
>>
>>73870051
Ya know, he really seems like it, but I don't know what to research to get a real understanding. Yeah, his little 6000 Year Old Health Secrets DVD seems very scammy. Why would he need to sell a DVD when he's been making all of these documentaries for free? But where does he disinform? I'm FOR TRUTH, I just don't know where I need to look.
>>
File: 1455130422645.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455130422645.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
Pretty sure my local lodge is just autistic adult men. Anything seemingly cool that you think about it dissolves when you look at their group photos on their website
>>
>>73870052
>debunk the man
I've really no desire to exhaustively watch who knows how much crap and then what, "debunk" it with you? What should I quit my job?

Even well intentioned people are often shockingly misinformed, and the shockingly misinformed often have an agenda. Who cares, but I'd research every little thing personally if I was you, to the best of your ability.

In the time it takes to watch a one hour slideshow with some guy droning on and 'redpilling' you with his particular bent, you could have cracked a book and looked into things yourself.
>>
File: 1463042687947.gif (3 MB, 441x300) Image search: [Google]
1463042687947.gif
3 MB, 441x300
>>73865532
>help my community against brown and poor people.

.............. wait help my community against brown people LOL
>>
>>73870070
Nice. Tell your wife to check out the Order of Amaranth, though. Mine prefers that ritual over OES.

>>73870138
>We all have to meet in the nude in the middle of a field so nobody can wear a wire.
Challenge accepted.

>>73870342
>What should I quit my job?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwL98SfTDpQ

>>73870338
>Anything seemingly cool that you think about it dissolves when you look at their group photos on their website
Ulgh, i hear that. I had to be creative with photos on our facebook when i was in the chair. My Templar Preceptory has fortunately not seen the light of the internet. The uniform is at best tolerable on young guys, but on all the fat old farts, it's just ridiculous, and we'd probably never get new members.
>>
>>73870530
It's kinda shockinly sad to admit it but the poor and brown people are the ones that certain evil memesters use as useful idiots.

Masons have been persecuted before, even by the precious Nazis.
>>
>>73870342
I'm not a huge fan of him, but all I did was mention that the Founding Fathers had a different idea when they set up the New World Order in the U.S.
>>
File: 1307920884001.jpg (11 KB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1307920884001.jpg
11 KB, 306x230
>>73870338
This

Lodges here are dangerous places, filled to the brink with high ranking politicians, mafiosi and local businessmen trading favors, with a few "intellectuals" promoting local charities as a cover up.
On the other hand nobody makes cringy american stuff like "le secret illerminati anonymous club :D XDDDD le secret symbol in le public amirite". It's just ruthless businessmen not giving a fuck
>>
>>73870184

>But where does he disinform?

Just as an example, he said that our world is illusory and anything is possible, but in another video, he contradicts himself by saying that reptilian shapeshifters don't exist. He's full of shit.

>I'm FOR TRUTH, I just don't know where I need to look.

Look within yourself, for the answer to any question you can possibly ask lies there..... waiting to be remembered. I know that sounds clichéd as fuck, but it's still true.
>>
Also everybody watch this, history itself is fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMplPvA7k
>>
There's a Lodge not that far from my house and it is literally a black windowless fucking cube of a building. It looks so fucking creepy.
That's the only thing I can say that's not tinfoily. Seriously, not a single fucking window in that place.
>>
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>73870781

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad
>>
File: 2500 BC China Fuxi and Nüwa.jpg (886 KB, 1013x2117) Image search: [Google]
2500 BC China Fuxi and Nüwa.jpg
886 KB, 1013x2117
>>73870767
The aliens are allergic to sunlight.
>>
>>73870608
Ah come on shill, i know all you do down there is making frauds, trading favors or laundering money.
Or diddling kids
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
>>73870841

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>73870767
Weird. It should have windows up high, or ideally on the roof. But yea, there are some pretty fugly lodge temples out there. Any pics from the inside?
>>
>>73870841
Ahh, you are the Australian who always talks about the reptilians, but really, I've read a little bit about the Pleiadians, galactic federations, etc. and why isn't it just the reptilian brain like he says?
>>
Dude this isn't a Hare Krishna thread OK?
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
>>73870908

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>73870767
Look up the cube of Saturn. It's a symbol of the old god. Very revelant
>>
>>73849847
egyptian revivalism OR imperial, big nosed, nepolionic/beara, khazarian, (h)ungerian banker jew, pharacees, bird faced kikery?
>>
>>73870896
Heaven's no. I save my kiddie diddling for the volcano precipice, so they can be thrown in afterwards to appease it.
>>
>>73871000
>Credo Mutwa
>David Icke
lol
>>
File: siddha.png (702 KB, 603x424) Image search: [Google]
siddha.png
702 KB, 603x424
>>73871000

We open our eyes and think we're seeing the whole world out there. But what has become clear - and really just in the last few centuries - is that when you look at the electromagnetic spectrum, we are seeing less than 1/10 billionth of the information that's riding on there. We call that 'visible light'. But everything else passing through our bodies is completely invisible to us. Even though we accept the 'reality' that's presented to us, we're really only seeing a little window of what's happening.
>>
>>73870933
I'm not going in that fucking demon pit.
Even if I wasn't already suspicious of freemasonry, I would refuse to go in just by looking like Saurman's tower.
>>
>>73871070

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak).

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
>>73871133
Sounds like you'd benefit from getting a tour and seeing it isn't that crazy.
>>
File: vanaras.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
vanaras.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>73871203

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>73871258

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>73871364

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>73871383

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
File: reppie.png (848 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
reppie.png
848 KB, 523x600
>>73871403

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:
"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."
What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.
>>
>>73862061
Benefits of joining? Cons? Why did you join?
>>
File: dinos.png (734 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
734 KB, 700x459
>>73871487

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)
>>
>>73871559

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.
>>
>>73871577

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.
>>
>>73871598

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.
>>
>>73871615

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)
>>
>>73869195

> What time does the moon and sun rise at the same time?

All the time?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.