[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't this guy ever answer a fucking question? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
Why can't this guy ever answer a fucking question?

Any time he is questioned about policies and hypothetical presidential choices it goes to
>muh polls
>muh wall
>muh great business
>muh votes
>muh "tremendous"

for five minutes until they run out of time.

He's full of shit, clearly shows he has no idea how to be a president or manage a country and he's starting to run out of gas. Now that he is the only one under the microscope for a republican candidate his dodgy statements are really going to show how clueless he is. It's going to Hillary in a handbasket.
>>
>>73848196

He doesn't give a shit.

He'll do whatever he feels like doing, end of story.
>>
>>73848196
>Why can't this guy ever answer a fucking question?
He's winning.
>>
File: 1463016000221.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463016000221.gif
2 MB, 450x450
Does it matter? Even if he did answer, the leftist media will just run rabid to the presses and slam him all over again. And, once again, no one will give a fuck because everyone is sick of the media crying about

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

THING
>>
>>73848196
Because the people don't give a shit about policy, learn basic political persuasion.

There's a reason he's the winner and you're the loser.
>>
his supporters are stupid af
>>
File: clintonsbeach.jpg (28 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
clintonsbeach.jpg
28 KB, 236x357
>>73848196
Crooked Hillary will be so easy to beat though.
>>
>>73848196
because he can't

for ever single issue, he either
1) has a loose, unresearched opinion that he does not want to share for fear of alienating his supporters
2) literally does not know enough about it to have an opinion

everything he says is pure pandering, and he will change his policies at the drop of a hat based on public opinion polls. remember the syrian refugees? he changed from "you have to" let them in, to "don't let any in and deport the ones already here" in less than 24 hours.

people kept saying they like trump because he "tells it like it is", when really he just says whatever his advisors tell him came out on top in focus testing, and uses name-calling/polls/wall babble to fill the time.
>>
>>73849046
>change his policies at the drop of a hat based on public opinion polls
No one does that more than Hillary.
NO ONE.
>>
>>73848196
>0.02$ deposited in your Correct the Record account

Yes I know it's not an argument but if you ACTUALLY haven't realized that Trump supporters don't give a shit about actual positions then you're fucking retarded. This is a movement, we don't care about what Trump does as long as he wins. This isn't about him.
>>
>$0.10 has been deposited into your bank account.
>>
Read Crippled America. He actually discusses why he doesn't go into specifics on policy issues at length.

Basically he doesn't want to describe his policies in depth because he knows that he's going to have to change them while negotiating with Congress. He also doesn't want his political opponents to know exactly what his plans are, because that's a weakness.

The reason Trump might actually succeed at breaking Legislature gridlock is that he isn't approaching it like a retarded politician, he's approaching it like a businessman.

He has also recognized--correctly--that nobody cares about policy specifics except reporters and autists.
>>
>>73848196
I'll HONNESTLY answer your question, if you answer mine.

How do you approach __________?
>>
all these accusations and not one source

you cant stump trump
>>
>>73849340
This
Fucking libshits don't know what a winning politician looks like
>>
>>73849166
trump does it more than hillary

look at all the massive changes he made to his policies over the years

>pro gun control -> pro gun
>pro universal healthcare -> pro "le free market XD"
>anti raising minimum wage -> pro raising minimum wage
>pro raising taxes on rich -> anti raising taxes on rich
>pro abortion - anti abortion
>pro Iraq invasion -> anti Iraq invasion
>"neutral" on Israel-Palestine -> pro Israel
>pro Hillary -> anti Hillary
>>
File: Trump's speech notes.jpg (52 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Trump's speech notes.jpg
52 KB, 768x512
>>73848196

>So, the thing about <issue> is this: it's a tremendous problem. Actually, it's been a total disaster. People, that I deal with, that I talk to, they say <issue> has them worried - in fact, I just had a phone call with a <stakeholder> about <issue> last night. The thing is, our people right now are stupid compared to the guys from <US rival>. All talk, no action. Listen, I love the people of <US rival>, I have a lot of respect for <US rival>, but we can't let them keep taking advantage. We're not winning on <issue>, actually we're losing big league. Big league. But we will change that, that I can tell you, we will change that, because I will get the best people. We will fix <issue>. Taking care of <issue> will save us billions, but if, and only if, we negotiate properly.
>>
I kinda have been noticing this to. Every time i watch a speech or rally from its always the same shit, he cant seem to actually answer anything about his plans or policies. If theyre as radical as they are now, congress will never pass them. And what are those pics of him and the clintons having a great time at a party, if he goes on to say how twisted hillary is? Something is fishy
>>
>>73849766
What an amateur. Not even close to Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1oymB92mWM
>>
>>73849340
2/10, made me reply
>>
Ohh.. here they come! Watch them work.

No need to engage them. Let's just throw peanuts and poke them with sticks from afar.
>>
>>73850049
shill/10, kill yourself
>>
File: 1457195883263.gif (4 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1457195883263.gif
4 MB, 600x337
>>73848196
Here you go, OP. He really has the best words.

>So, the thing about muh wall and illegal immigration is this: it's a tremendous problem. Actually, it's been a total disaster. People, that I deal with, that I talk to, they say illegal immigration has them worried - in fact, I just had a phone call with a /pol/ack about illegal immigration and muh wall last night. The thing is, our people right now are stupid compared to the guys from Mexico. All talk, no action. Listen, I love the people of Mexico, I have a lot of respect for Mexico, but we can't let them keep taking advantage. We're not winning on illegal immigration, actually we're losing big league. Big league. But we will change that, that I can tell you, we will change that, because I will get the best people. We will fix illegal immigration and build muh wall. Taking care of illegal immigration and building muh wall will save us billions, but if, and only if, we negotiate properly.
>>
>>73849766
Over 15 years. Hillary is the first candidate to be for and against gay marriage and NAFTA at the same time for her entire life. Just listen to her start mentally breaking down the moment someone points out one of her many flip-flops (and she's made a career off of her politics, unlike Trump who gets some slack because he's never operated in the political sphere).

Trump outlined gun control on his website. I think he realized how futile gun control efforts were over the Sandy Hook shitshow. At the very least, he poses a small risk of gun control while Hillary is a guarantee.

Moreover, he never really abandoned universal healthcare. Just Obamacare. He always states that he doesn't want people dying on our streets. His plan likely includes cross-state insurance coverage with expanded medicare benefits for those that can't afford it.

He only stated that he would consider it, but that messing with the wage floor too much will cause problems. The bulk of his approach is to bring enough jobs back to the US that the employer-employee dynamic shifts back to the employee, driving wages up using the free market alone.

He stated that the rich will likely pay more or be paying the same. His initial proposal is to ask for more than he wants and then negotiate a deal. He has repeatedly stated that he is willing to pay more.

Trump stated that his abortion switch was due to his own life experiences, and he directly acknowledged it.

Trump never had a solid position on Iraq before we went in and he fairly quickly came to the conclusion that the war was a bad idea.

He stated that he supported Israel, but would try to broker a peace deal by acting as a neutral party. He's the only chance the world has at resolving the issue without massive amounts of pain and death.

Trump funded everyone for political favors. Hillary was the Senator of New York and had strong political ties. Being her "friend" was good business.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>73849766
>>73849166
all of this right fucking here senpai
>>
>>73849999
>gay marriage
>obama's immigration policies
>obama's trade deal

holy shit, that isn't even close to what trump has flip-flopped on. i didn't even list all the stuff i found, just the most obvious.

>lie about and embellish stories

trump has lied about and embellished way more stuff than those as well. remember the "thousands of muslims dancing on rooftops in new jersey"? shooting muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood? all the things he said on radio and national television he later claimed he never said?

hillary lies, and trump lies more. hillary is opportunistic, and trump is more opportunistic. anyone who doesn't trust hillary, trusts trump even less.
>>
File: Trumppol.png (309 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
Trumppol.png
309 KB, 998x998
>>73848196

I don't know where you think you are, pal.
>>
File: IMG_3566.png (640 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3566.png
640 KB, 1136x640
Disgusting video of a disgusting man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB8PxOG1xCM
>>
>>73848196
He's full of shit because he's not an obsequious bitch like you?

Maybe you fantasise about being in debates and never interrupting, just being so polite and rational and respectful, but that's not how you win a debate.

Back down and they go for your throat. Answer a loaded question and they go for your throat. Apologise or even explain yourself and they go for your throat. It's a war of words, and Trump carpet bombs them.
>>
POST MOAR SHILLING! MOAR!
>>
>>73851019
>$0.05 has been deposited into your Paypal Account

Virtually all of the examples of Trump flipping that you listed were inaccurate. Moreover, Trump will state when his opinion on a matter has changed up front. Hillary will pretend that she believed it all along.

It also substantially less justifiable for Hillary because she's she's spent her entire life in politics. If she can't cement her political views within 40 years of being a politician, then it suggests that she is an empty husk of a person that only believes what is politically expedient. Trump was a businessman for his entire life. It makes sense that he would cement his political philosophy while leading up to his presidential run.

Not that the election is even necessarily a matter of policy. Half of the goal of electing Trump is to let the establishment know that they do not own the political process. The blatant paid shilling by Hillary drones across all forms of media only spurs us on.
>>
>>73850828
>I think he realized how futile gun control efforts were
no, he didn't you fucking idiot. you are attributing your feelings to him. he changed his policies because republicans are pro gun. he doesn't give a shit about the efficacy of gun control.

>Moreover, he never really abandoned universal healthcare. Just Obamacare.
he changed his policy again last month. the plan he would replace obamacare with would cause 21 million to lose their plans while costing tons of extra money.
http://fiscalfactcheck.crfb.org/measuring-trumps-healthcare-plan/

>Trump never had a solid position on Iraq
he had a stated public position in favor, then he changed

so you essentially acknowledge that he changed positions on every issue i stated, you just hand-wave these flip-flops away? while at the same time massively distrusting hillary for flip-flopping and lying less?
>>
>>73848196

because he just wants to start conversations, and he does that through aggressive rhetoric.

trump would probably want everyone to vote on the formative parts of the policy, or simply do whatever makes the U.S. the most money.
>>
>>73851762
I watched the coverage on all of those. You are blatantly lying.

Being pro-2nd amendment is part of his written platform. I have faith in it. In The Art of the Deal, he professed an interest in protecting the 2nd Amendment, but had sentiments for another AWB. This changed over time, likely due to the blatant incrementalism of the left. Regardless, his position is better than Hillary's.

You can listen to his speeches on Obamacare. His platform has hardly changed. The most critical part of his plan that he mentioned is allowing healthcare exchanges to cross state boundaries.

The Iraq thing was covered. They really struggled to pull any of his opinions on Iraq, and they had him expressing a dislike for the invasion as early as 2002-2003.
>>
>>73848196
You mad brah?
>>
>>73851579
literally none of the examples i listed were inaccurate at all. trump flip-flopped on all of those issues.

>It makes sense that he would cement his political philosophy while leading up to his presidential run.

these weren't slight adjustments in policy that he was ironing out with his advisors during a campaign. these were all massive 180 degree changes from positions he held for the past 20 years.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your Paypal Account

i always find it funny that trumptards accuse others of shilling, when really /pol/ became flooded with them right around the time trump lent his campaign the first $1 million... suspicious....
>>
>>73848196
>1 post by this ID
CORRECT THE RECORD
ONE MILLION DOLLARS
YA FEEL ME?
>>
>>73848196
his supporters are literally the citizens of Idiocracy.
spouting stupid ass buzzwords like they're general knowledge and giving out no reasonable counter arguments whatsoever.
if you break their hugbox here they will simply report you until the mods take you out. You can already feel what'll happen if the retarded takes control.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1536x1152
>>73848196
>>
>>73849046
>hey that guy just made an OP that I agree with
>I'd better spell out why I agree with it
>if I express my opinion with objective statements that'll make him and I seem not full of shit
>see that I used correct grammar that liberal arts degree is paying for itself
>>
>>73851999
none of it is lying. every single one of the things i listed is accurate. you refusing to believe objectively reality does not change reality.

>I have faith in it
exactly. faith is believing something without evidence. you have no evidence to suggest trump believes what he says on guns, or that he will continue to hold that opinion.
>another AWB
assault weapons bans are gun control you fucking idiot. trump was in favor of gun control, and now he isn't.

>The Iraq thing was covered.
yeah, i covered it.
>They really struggled to pull any of his opinions on Iraq,
no one struggled to pull anything. trump went on howard stern and said he was in favor of the invasion. everyone heard the recording.
>they had him expressing a dislike for the invasion as early as 2002-2003.
no, it wasn't until after the invasion that trump reversed and said it was a bad idea.
>>
>>73848357
First post best post
>>
>>73849766
Now count the ones done during their politcal career only
Kek
>>
Itt shills not trying to say dont vote but really are just saying dont vote.

You guys are too late
>>
>>73852909
Hes winning m8 im sorry
>>
File: @w00Crew.jpg (140 KB, 780x765) Image search: [Google]
@w00Crew.jpg
140 KB, 780x765
>>73848196
>Why can't this guy ever answer a fucking question?

Because he's smart enough to realize that if he doesn't give them (the "establishment/jew" press) an inch of rope... they won't split it into several strands and then tie a noose to wrap around his neck and hang him with... which is their #1 goal... in case you haven't noticed.

He gives answers which people can deduce for themselves, but which CAN NOT be used against him without the press having to basically, lie and MANUFACTURE the meaning FOR HIM. (not that this has stopped them from doing so anyway... but it has SEVERELY CURTAILED their ability to do so they way they'd like to)

Basically, he's not a dumb fuck. Much to the dismay of many in power currently.
>>
>>73849046
>>73852909
Wow IDs are a great thing.
>>
>>73853775
he's actually losing against hillary

>>73853530
this is the problem isn't it? trump and his retard supporters actually think any views he had before he declared his candidacy do not count.
>>
File: 72xheu.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
72xheu.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>73853981
>>
Whenever you see a hillshill, remember to shill for Bernie! The democrats are still considering giving the boot to Hillary because the electoral colleges do not favor her in the general elections.

BERNIE/2016!
>>
>>73853997
>i make a post
>someone replies to me
>i reply to them

>"YOU WERE THE SAME PERSON ALL ALONG, I KNEW IT!"

what are you even saying, retard?
>>
>>73848357
>wanting a president who acts like an edgy teenager

well i AM on /pol/
>>
File: 1462833866909.gif (2 MB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
1462833866909.gif
2 MB, 300x262
>>73854107
Source please.
>>
>>73854132
That you use the word 'retard'. That means more than you could perceive.
>>
File: XWXX9py.png (363 KB, 682x492) Image search: [Google]
XWXX9py.png
363 KB, 682x492
holy shit the fucking mental gymnastics in this thread

you could have helped us stop hillary before the general but you were so set on your retarded meme candidate, have fun losing to richard nixon with a vagina
>>
>>73854852
We kinda like Nixon over here.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/richard-nixon-endorses-donald-trump-1981-letter-article-1.2351942
>>
>>73854633
so, you have no idea what you were trying to point out?

how did you just realize IDs exist? did you just come here from leddit today? i know the trump general website has links there, so i assume most of you idiots come from there originally.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.