[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to be an extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Der Erwige Anglo.jpg (45 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Der Erwige Anglo.jpg
45 KB, 640x400
http://www.newsdaily27.com/winston-salem-north-carolina/next-star-wars-movie-to-be-filmed-near-winston-salem-north-carolina/

>Filming commences
>Surplus of /pol/acks working as extras
>The whole movie consists of the plot and the extras flashing subtle alt-right symbolism and dressed up like Pepe aliens

This could be big. You know what to do. Start signing up to be extras.

>Inb4 raid. It's not a raid, it's a job fair for rightwing troublemakers
>>
>>73841879
are you drunk, high or just retarded?
>>
File: falklands.jpg (372 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
falklands.jpg
372 KB, 1294x1230
>>73841935
No, I'm white and ambitious, not like you'd understand
>>
>>73842019
I'll just mark the "special young gentleman" then.
You are a very brave boy by the way.
We are all proud of how you turned out.
>>
>>73842019

No, you're just a fucking backwoods retard.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of hearing about star wars holy shit just let it die
>>
>>73841879
So, you want to be an extra for a Literal cuck movie
>>
>>73841879
>give up productive work that betters society and allows you to support a family, just to spill spaghetti as an extra with two seconds of screentime that never makes it into the film
>>
>>73841879
>Kill the Emperor of the evil empire
>Blow up the superweapon flagship of the empire
>Defeat all living sith lords
>Destroy the flagship of the Imperial fleet and a large chunk of it

>40 years later everything is exactly the same except Luke is crying on an island.

yeaaah... I don't want any part of it.
>>
>>73841935
I'm not saying huge billion dollar companies don't make mistakes, but the likelihood of Disney not having people paid solely to comb through their footage for "subtle alt-right symbolism" and "pepe aliens" is at or near zero.
>>
>>73842788

Then be fucking subtle.

>Adjust diet to full burger until you weigh 148.8 kg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.