[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were the founding fathers such cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why were the founding fathers such cucks?
>>
>>73840343
>give birth to greatest country of all time

>cucks

Pick one.
>>
>country owned by Marxist jews
>great
I'm not the one that needs to pick one
>>
>>73840343
>Only allowed landowning white men to vote
>Declared war on kebab berber Jihadists and won
>America's first war was literally remove kebab
>Cucks
>>
>>73840627
>Be the Queens bitch cuckboy
>Declare independence and stay the Queens bitch cuckboy

Don't talk Canada. You're only making it worse.
>>
>>73840343
Jefferson owned niggers till the day he died, he did not believe in racial equality. You can't read his writings in a 21st century context.
>>
>>73840343

You have to take into account they meant only WHITE people were born with unalienable rights. Everyone else is fair game.
>>
All men are CREATED equal. Not all men are equal.
>>
>Franklin founded the Pennsylvania Abolition Society
>most worshipped jew-god
>butthurt murican cuck
>>
>>73840406
Scandinavia gave birth to England, your point is invalidated.
>>
>>73840343
the fact that you called them the founding fathers and you're canadian kinda speaks on how great they were. You dont even call your faggy mouth breather canadian ancestors that
>>
>>73840775
Exactly, fuck off Canada
>>
>>73840343(you)
>>
>>73840343
i think he meant equal in a kantian morality sense that their autonomy should be held in equal esteem, not that we all have equal levels of physical, moral and intellectual aptitude
>>
Niggers weren't seen as "men" when he lived
>>
>>73841769
How great they were at importing blacks, jews, irish, and slavs. How's Israeli ass taste?
>>
>>73840343

Life, liberty, and PROPERTY.

That happiness bullshit came after.
>>
They only meant whites
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.