[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

Correct the Record, a pro-Hillary Clinton political action committee (PAC), is spending over $1 million on online trolls in order to ‘correct’ Donald Trump supporters on social media sites.

According to Correct the Record, the task force will “combat online political harassment,” boasting that it has already “addressed over 9,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on 4chan.”

“The task force will provide a presence and space online where Clinton supporters can organize and engage with one another and are able to obtain graphics, videos, gifs, and messaging to use in their own social spaces,” the group states.
>>
>>73839506
They're trowing money away, the only thing that can stop Trump now is an assassination, which I'm sure Hillary would be behind if it happened.
>>
>>73839506
They're just pissing into the wind. They'll never be able to match our bantz.
>>
>>73839506
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73839971
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>73839971
But """""Correct the Record""""" has come out and said that they're paying people to shill for Hillary.
>>
File: stone cold stunner.webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
stone cold stunner.webm
3 MB, 480x278
>getting paid to shitpost
australia about to break some bodies
>>
>>73839506
I am now a #HillShill

where do I apply?
>>
File: shillarys8.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2096) Image search: [Google]
shillarys8.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2096
>>73839506

No shit?
>>
>>73840094
>>73840152
But I've seen it so many times, it must be true... No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>Adressed over 900 individuals
>over 9000 individuals
> >9000

They are trolling us right now
>>
>>73839506
where do i sign up ? i'm broke
>>
So are we /pol/lacks just going to let this happen? Why can't we take the fight to their safe spaces?
>>
File: DocHD.jpg (466 KB, 1112x1033) Image search: [Google]
DocHD.jpg
466 KB, 1112x1033
>>73840280
They forgot the filter options

Hillary, Bernie, etc.... Click hide option, you never see them

KEK
>>
>>73842745
kek
>>
>>73841953
Because we're already in YOUR safe space :)
>>
>>73839506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
>>
I'll shill 4 hill where do i sign
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.