[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*blocks your path to the presidency*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sleeper cell.jpg (58 KB, 714x481) Image search: [Google]
sleeper cell.jpg
58 KB, 714x481
>"Not so fast, bruv... I speak for Muslims first and the U.K. second when I say that you will never be president, """"Mr."""" Trump."

wut do /pol/?
>>
>>73839465
Ignore the sandnigger.
>>
>in power for less than a fortnight
>immediately attack the next POTUS

Wewlad
>>
>>73839465
You have to stay out
>>
File: 1463026189239.jpg (155 KB, 1348x618) Image search: [Google]
1463026189239.jpg
155 KB, 1348x618
>>73839465

Allah vs Kek
Who will win?
>>
>>73839465
he's proving trump right..
>>
>>73839798
Considering neither exist, I'm going with the jews.
>>
File: burnt crumpets.jpg (67 KB, 481x346) Image search: [Google]
burnt crumpets.jpg
67 KB, 481x346
>London
>you're fired
>>
File: 1461719147014.jpg (38 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461719147014.jpg
38 KB, 255x255
>>73839798
>>
>>73839465
Foreign sandniggers telling Americans who to vote for will only help Trump
>>
>>73839465
I always love how foreigners think America gives a a shit about them and their opinions.
>>
Who is this uncle Tom?
>>
>>73839465
ATLANTIC SEA WALL
>>
>>73839996
It's amazing they still don't get this
>>
>>73839465

Mayors are cuck tier.
>>
>>73839465
London is not even part of Britain.

Isn't there some City of London shit where they have their own government and own police force and different laws that allow shady economic shit to happen behind the scenes?
>>
>"Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,”
Why does the media excuse muslims from making implicit threats?
You almost never hear other oppressed groups do this,
>"Let transwomen use women's restrooms or they may start raping women" says leading trans advocate
>>
>>73839624
>"Islam is a religion of peace"
>is mayor for a day
>"DO AS WE SAY OR THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES"
>>
>>73840946
>Why does the media excuse muslims from making implicit threats?
Because Muslims act on those threats. Remember Geert needs to wear a bullet proof vest and have armed guards everywhere he goes pretty much because he speaks against Islam.
>>
>>73839465
why is this a thread
>>
>>73840624
>Isn't there some City of London shit where they have their own government and own police force and different laws that allow shady economic shit to happen behind the scenes?

no.

it's just a seperate city inside a city, with some token traditions that hang over from the middle ages. all of these traditions can be abolished by parliament tomorrow if anyone gave a shit and if they actually meant anything anyway.

it's the center of financial trading for europe, and together with new york, the world. but all the laws governing financial regulation, like all laws affecting the country at the national level, are still set by parliament. their 'traditions' are basically larping.

you can google all of this shit you know.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.