[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mexican residents and illegal aliens living in America are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
>Mexican residents and illegal aliens living in America are trying to claim indigenous heritage to justify their illegal occupation of anglo-saxon peoples' land
>>
NOSOTROS
>>
ERAMOS
>>
WE
>>
REINOS
>>
CHI
>>
>>73831733
WUZ
>>
File: Wojak Aztec.png (101 KB, 822x796) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Aztec.png
101 KB, 822x796
>>73831850
KANGZ
>>
>>73831483

>learn honor
>hurry up and throw thst 9yo virgin girl into the volcano or it'll get mad
>>
>>73831733
>>73831850
>>73831895
>he didn't take spanish in high school
>>
File: 1322791906001.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1322791906001.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>73831483
This country has become nothing other than a third world dumping ground for the rest of the world's problems and an economic safety valve to shake down whenever needed.

You have to have some extreme capacity to tolerate cognitive dissonance when we're told we need to take care of outsiders by the very same people who literally mass murder their way through economic problems and accept that as logical.

Whatever, *when*, not *if* the money runs out people will start coming back to sensible decision making regarding this problem.

And thankfully, that is sooner, rather than later.
>>
>>73831765
Y
>>
where is thy Brazilian that posts about the cuckening of tenochtitlan. i can never finish reading his posts.
>>
>>73832946
TLATOANIS
>>
File: 1458292268939.gif (744 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1458292268939.gif
744 KB, 250x188
>>73832845
^
>>
Great, we have just reached the nigger level.
>>
File: chicano-park-1.jpg (253 KB, 800x503) Image search: [Google]
chicano-park-1.jpg
253 KB, 800x503
Soon Aztec kristallnacht will happen against the eternal anglo aggressors
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>I wanted to hook up wih a qt3,14 ,IRL she looks normal, no dyed hair or problematic glasses
>her facecuck is full of WE WUZ kind of people.
>Also Anti-trump and pro-Hillary propaganda.

Thta's how I found these kind of movements exist btw
>>
>>73834445
>One off
Today is not your day
>>
if you are amerindian and white you are mestizo. there are very few pure injuns left and they are in mexico, peru and bolivia. everywhere else blanda up.
>>
>>73834445
you part white? You think she would date a guy with white blood if she is the KANGZ shit?
>>
>>73831601
REYES
>>
>>73835965
Technically all mestizos are whit to some extent. Although it depends on what you consider white. Skin or European heritage.
>>
MIERDA
>>
>>73835965

>you part white?
I guess

> You think she would date a guy with white blood if she is the KANGZ shit?
It's her , she doesn't looks nothing like a SJW irl but her profile is full of SJWisms and she has a lot of black and hispanic KANGz friends in her profile
>>
>>73831483
>Mexicans uniting under the cultural banner of the Aztecs
>The Aztecs were bloodthirsty warmongers who preformed human sacrifice
>Most of these idiots are probably actually descended from the various tribes of Mexico that were subject to Aztec tyranny
I feel bad for them.
>>
Why would someone be proud of having native blood? those fuckers were small as fuck and savages with some sense of civilization as a saving grace, i rather take the Spanish side of the blood line.
>>
>>73836620

No different from the Viking wannabes in the US that are mostly Celtic by blood anyway.

It's fine to be interested in your history, but some people are just retarded about what their history actually is and how little it actually affects the present.
>>
>>73836729
hang yourself you fucking self loathing indio.
>>
>>73836882

>Admiring defeat instead of victory.

>Being this much of a cuck.

That's why indios aren't even respected in Mexico.
>>
>>73836829
Reminds me of a film I watched in my ethnics studies class. The guy who made was a hispanic guy who thought his family had at some point had land in Mexico that was taken away by whites. He talked about it with a historian who looked into it, and it turned out that there wasn't any info indicating that, but his family had taken a bunch of land away from a native group in Mexico at one point.
>>
>>73831483
Personally I'd solve this "native" issue you and australia seem to have by rounding up and executing everybody who asks for native privileges.
Cant go wrong with this one.
>>
File: Aztec Gladiators.jpg (697 KB, 806x623) Image search: [Google]
Aztec Gladiators.jpg
697 KB, 806x623
>>73831895
SHIEEEEEEEET FOOOL
>>
File: killer.gif (27 KB, 213x186) Image search: [Google]
killer.gif
27 KB, 213x186
Who /chichimeca/ here?
>>
>>73831483
>illegal
by any measure, any occupation is illegal including when Americans occupied the land of natives

why are you so mad about being beaten fair and square? we're taking over and there's nothing you can do aside from hypocritically whining on a mongoose subspecies identification echo chamber
>>
>>73832845
This.
>>
>>73837250
my granddad lost his parents in the revolution and their lands were confiscated and only he and his brother survived.
>>
NOSOTROS ERAMOS INDIOS Y MIERDAS
>>
>>73838607
>by any measure, any occupation is illegal

So when are you giving "Aztlan" back to the prarie dogs and field mice you brutally oppressed when you took their land over?

>it's fair when we do it

If this is the average Taco intellect, your bold new nation (that was allegedly always there) is doomed to fail. No wealthy northern neighbour to leech off next time though. At least you'll have plenty of guac.
>>
>>73839153
>>by any measure, any occupation is illegal
>So when are you giving "Aztlan" back to the prarie dogs and field mice you brutally oppressed when took their land over?
Who said I demanded whites to give back our land? We are taking it through non violence, you should be grateful.
>>it's fair when we do it
It's never fair but that is life itself.

What I was pointing out is that the OP is a hypocrite who thinks Hispanics overtaking their country is 'illegal' and 'wrong' when he did the same with force.

>If this is the average Taco intellect, your bold new nation (that was allegedly always there) is doomed to fail. No wealthy northern neighbour to leech off next time though. At least you'll have plenty of guac.
We're gonna conquer America and there is nothing you stormweenies can do.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.