[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YEAR twenty-one hundred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 300x297
The face of America in the
>>
So only whites and latinos? I can live with that.
>>
>>73829317
Which one of those is white?
>>
>>73830039
The woman. . . clearly.
>>
>>73829317
>latinos
but that guy looks Pacific Islander,

like Hawaiian or Samoan
>>
>>73828703
Looks like my wife's son and his girlfriend
>>
>>73830729
With that nose? He just looks like one of the ugly Mestizos to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>>73830623
>>73829317
You think she's white?

She's like 40% white, get real shitbrains
>>
>>73828703
>under a Clinton administration
>>
>>73831297
God forbid a white woman gets a suntan. She'll no longer be white I guess.
>>
nigger spic?
spigger?
noc?
spoon?
drowned back?
>>
Guy on the right is a typical example of a disgusting spic face. Hot-tempered vermin that will totally flood America.
>>
>>73831517
Her face isn't that of a white persons
>>
>black hair
Not white
>>
>>73831775
Iberian blood isn't white in USA?
>>
>>73831775
>Her face isn't that of a white persons
Fuck off shitskin.
>>
>>73832307
Me, the shitskinn?

I think it's the other way around if that white, then I'm some kind of mountain snow people.

Oh no never mind, I'm just a normal white person unlike you two obviously
>>
>>73832833

Oh are u an Albino? Fucking imposter.
>>
>>73832833
If you're talking about the guy on the right then yeah, he's a nigger. But the girl on the left is obviously white, probably has an Injun great grandfather but still.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.