[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Progressive as fuck safe space thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: Genderbread-Person-3.3.jpg (314 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
Genderbread-Person-3.3.jpg
314 KB, 1224x792
So where does /pol/ fall on the gender fluid spectrum?
>>
>>73822406
why are you doing this to your children?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
This is a bait thread. Do not reply without putting "sage" in the option box.
>>
>>73822550
Because I want my wife's son to be tolerant and compassionate towards those less privileged.
>>73822718
>ostrich syndrome
>>
>>73822785
how does confusing and misleading them about their gender and sex help with that?
>>
I am a man.
>>
>>73823069
sexuality*
>>
File: 680545240768541.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
680545240768541.png
275 KB, 545x530
>>73823176

>not genderfuildnonbinaryotherkin

triggered
>>
File: genderqueer.jpg (130 KB, 1181x666) Image search: [Google]
genderqueer.jpg
130 KB, 1181x666
>>73823069
>confusing and misleading
The difference between gender and sex wouldn't be so abstract and alien to people if the government mandated a class on intersectionality as a requirement to graduate high school.
>>
~.p.i.s.s.i.n.g.~
....i.i....i.n.g
...s..ss.......s.i.n.g
...s...is.......s
....i...p.i.s.s.i.n.g
...n.......n....p
...g.........g
...~............~
>>
/pol/ falls roughly between fuck your marxist agenda and get your head checked you mentally ill faggot
>>
>>73823392
It wouldn't be so misleading if people knew simple biology. It's a very simple matter of chromosomes. If you disagree, you disagree with established science and out yourself as a fool.
>>
>>73822406

gen·der
ˈjendər'
noun
1. the state of being male or female
synonyms: sex

Just because these idiots make up their own, super special definitions for words doesn't make them true.

You have a biological role and depending on that role is what determines your gender/sex.

Why won't this world end already?
>>
>>73823392
how does that help with anything, though? it worked perfectly fine for millenia the way it is
>>
>>73823176
Correction: cis-male
Calling yourself a "man" disadvantages and revokes privileges from those who preform masculine behaviors, but were not born biologically male. Masculinity is a socially constructed role adopted which is reinforced and reproduced by various societal institutions. A female-to-male individual does not have the privilege of being called a man in an inherent, so-called "natural" sense. Until we as a society can allot equal privileges and rights and be inclusive to the gender-spectrum, you too are classified and labeled. Don't you want yourself and others to be free?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 365x214
>>73823728
drink bleach
>>
>>73823722
>worked perfectly fine for [sic[ millenia
It worked perfectly fine for men, you mean. Women have always been defined in relation to men. They have never been able to define and label themselves on their own terms. Women have historical been treated like breeding machines and bargaining chips. Not until recently have women experienced equality, but hegemonic masculinity is still problematic for women to negotiate their pursuit of liberty.
>>
>>73824106
but that's complete nonsense. who told you this shit?
>>
>>73823552
If you don't acknowledge that society influences the performances and roles people play, you are out-rightly denying the process of socialization. Genes do not account for socialization. Only by ways of communication, interaction and participation in cultures do people learn how to take their role and portray their bodies.
>>
File: america forever.jpg (148 KB, 802x780) Image search: [Google]
america forever.jpg
148 KB, 802x780
>>73824387
Its gender studies professor of course!
>>
File: absolutely decadent.jpg (675 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
absolutely decadent.jpg
675 KB, 1200x1750
>>73822406
>gender-fluid
Sorry, but I am a normal human being

pic very related
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDk3MjA5ODcw.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDk3MjA5ODcw.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>73824387
>If I want to define myself, I first have to say, "I am a woman"; all other assertions will arise from this basic truth. A man never begins by positing himself as an individual of a certain sex: that he is a man is obvious. The categories masculine and feminine appear as symmetrical in a formal way on town hall records or identification papers. The relation of the two sexes is not that of two electrical poles: the man represents both the positive and the neuter to such an extent that in French ‘hommes’ designates human beings, the particular meaning of the word ‘vir’ being assimilated into the general meaning of the word "homo." Woman is the negative, to such a point that any determination is imputed to her as a limitation, without reciprocity
>>
>>73825141
>normal
Culturally relative meme buzzword.
>>
>>73825376
And your made up pronouns/genders/sexualities are not made up buzzwords?

Are you being ironic or are you an actual sjw hipster faggot?
>>
>>73822406
>man
>slider has 25% womanness

What the fuck man.
>>
>>73825928
if he or she is for real that would be very spooky. don't they understand how harmful it is what they are doing? that poster comes off as an indoctrinated missionnaire with a completely flawed perception of reality. please stop them before this spreads everywhere, burgerbro
>>
>>73826145
Where the gender is concerned trannies belive in absolutes. Everything is either male or female for them. Like to paint? Female trait. Liking beer? Male one. They literaly can't comprehend that some activity or trait could be gender-neutral. This is why rad-fems hate them so much.
>>
>>73825928
"normal" assumes power and privileges for a favored ideal type associated mainly with positive characters, thereby labeling deviant any negative or undesirable characteristics. By the process of individual's labeling themselves, they have the power and privilege to illuminate their own experiences which can be shaped in numerous ways depending on class, race, ethnicity, gender and sex. Now that there are means for more abstract and expressive means for the conveyance of identity, individualism may operate without the oppression of religious doctrine, racially formed institutions and oppressive government regimes.
>>
>>73826432
Trump will make them stop hating themselves and everyone around them.
This shit wasn't around when America was Great.
>>
>>73826482
>Where the gender is concerned trannies belive in absolutes.

No they don't, they believe in the whole gender spectrum bullshit, which is what my post was saying. The "man" option in OP's picture is 75% man and 25% woman.
>>
>>73826593
oh i wish but i'm afraid the powers that be have already decided that it's time for a woman to play president
>>
>>73826593
>This shit wasn't around when America was Great.
Yes it was, you simply ignored it.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports#Sexual_orientation
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tearoom_Trade
>>
>>73826586
[Insert tumblr's identity of the day here] assumes the person is an underaged white special snowflake mentally ill attention whore from a modest or rich background in a first world white country.

Hipsters are losing their minds in the rat race to become drastically different for the sake of originality that they have become completely monotone
>>
>>73826813
Yea you faggots knew you were mentally ill and kept it to yourselves. Now the jew has made a majority enable you and you're metastising into a new cancer every fucking day
>>
File: 161894.jpg (57 KB, 463x630) Image search: [Google]
161894.jpg
57 KB, 463x630
>>73827073
Language is much more expressive than it used to be. I agree that the price of absolute self-expression, however, is to have less congruence on the meaning of words. One may individualize themselves to extremes, but with few notable exceptions such as gender, never escape from their ascribed characteristics. There is at least a tether holding the most ideological grounded, less they will themselves out of existence.
>>
>>73827646
NOBODY
FUCKING
CARES
ABOUT
IDENTITY
>>
>>73827448
>he doesn't know that the Jew is pitting all people against one another for their own gain
>he doesn't realize that those cast from society as "deviant" simply want to practice their behaviors and practices in private, or, at least, in communities where said actions are commonplace
>he doesn't know that the endgame for Jews to divide and conquer non-White cultures, separating and culling them into a weaponized singularity devoid of agency and cultural expression
>he doesn't realize that Jews don't want cohesion and harmony between diverse people, but instead wants calamity and chaos to profit off of culture wars
You guys think I'm a cuck, mentally ill, SJW, etc. etc. but I know the game, faggots.
>>
>>73822406
>metrosexual
we trains now
>>
>>73828113
Yea I shit on sjws on the interbutts
Im.playing into the kikes hands

In real life im a pretty meek guy and you'd probably think im a nice young man
>>
>>73828113
then why are you playing along? this gender fluidity nonsense is textbook jewry. it doesn't solve anything it creates only more problems and the jew will profit off of it
just look at this for love's sake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c
>>
File: 194987897.jpg (46 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
194987897.jpg
46 KB, 600x332
>>73829135
I think it's okay to shit on people and their views, but when one actively tries to deny rights and privileges guaranteed by the highest law of the land and other social constructs, I get a little fanny flustered.
>>73829395
>1 hour
Oh boy here I go
>>
>>73823392

>left arm identifies as a female

I see what he did there
>>
>>73829720
just watch the first 5 minutes, it's insanity and you are promoting it
>>
>>73828981
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>73826763
They believe in absolutes in everything BESIDE human bodies. Liking sweets makes you a little bit more woman. Enjoying sports makes you a little bit more man in their eyes.
>>
>>73829395
Fucking hell. I'm gonna need some chemotherapy after watching this.
>>
File: d32.jpg (39 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
d32.jpg
39 KB, 499x562
>>73822406
Instead of finding similarities, these people try to find differences. If there are several scale in which people are placed upon each with a "unique" outcome and we are expected to discover these scale measures with each interaction the result will be a society that is overly cautious and, ultimately, unable to act cohesively.

Really, what is wrong with our understanding today? Yes, there are WOMEN who can be masculine. There are MEN who can be feminine. There are dudes into dudes and chicks into chicks. We already have terms and understandings of these concepts without pulling our scales and taking measurements. Socialization doesn't need to be a science, and, quite honestly, your gender identity is not relevant to most social situations.
>>
>>73822406
>not understanding Inception

No wonder these fucking organ donors need a chart to figure out penis goes in vagina.
>>
>>73829943
>first 5 minutes
I see kids being annoying as fuck, but are in the first processes of negotiating their gender and sexuality identities. Some have it easier than others, such as knowing immediately that they are attracted to women and femininity. Good, this is encouraged by the de facto hegemony currently presiding. I don't think it's "insanity" though that the people in those videos articulate how they feel in a raw, informal method though.

Besides, if they believe in free market capitalism, they could fuck horses for all I care.
>>
>>73830041
Those are just natural gender roles and interests, that wasn't the doing of the left and the LGBTWTF community, they're the ones trying to say it's manly to play with dolls, they're the ones saying yeah girls LOVE action figures!

Boys are girls and girls are boys, it's all fluid shitlord.
>>
>>73822406
The gender ideology is shit, and causes division among humans. Let me explain this :
The majority of SJW today are full of shit : their fight is bipolar.
>"Gender is a social construct"
Yet they actively use this bullshit gender theory to define a person's identity and tastes. What does it creates ? What we can see in tumblr nowadays : a fuckton of stupid made-up words to describe each of their pathetic lives.
What would happen in a society that abandon this shit theory ?
>No more trans, or really few
Because telling that a boy who plays with dolls is girlish and must accept his "feminine part", only to fit on a society that have to adapt, would make no sense. The faggotest of the faggots is still a man. He can be how the fuck he wants, as long as it respects the law.
>No more bullshit "gender neutral" words and infrastructure.
Because biological sex defines the person legally. No money wasted.

That would, i think, satisfy everyone on the long term. No more SJW bullshit and no more fear for the right wing.

Sorry for my bad english.

Please debate.
>>
>>73822406

>like inception
>inception

Making a film a reasoning just show the retarded they are. First world problems is cringy
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.