[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is why muslims hate the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 123456543246534.png (438 KB, 328x581) Image search: [Google]
123456543246534.png
438 KB, 328x581
>this is why muslims hate the west
>>
>>73822170
why? 2 sexy people being sexy.

wtf is wrong with that?
>>
>>73822170
Is it because they know infidels try to make sweeping generalizations about someone based on a photograph capturing 1/100th of a second in a person's life?
>>
>>73823838

But the way people present themselves, and the way they are captured in photograph and film, paints a larger picture about them of who they are and what they are about.
>>
>>73824139
No, it doesn't. You yourself create those narratives about them in your own head.
>>
>>73823838
>based upon a photograph capturing 1/100th of a second in a person's life
the 1/100th where your vest detonates or the 1/100th where you impregnate a 10 year old muslim "wife"
>>
>>73825528
You think she has a bomb vest on underneath that Vera Wang, anon?
>>
>>73822170
Its so weird how much brown women love being race traitors
>>
the pic is about white men stealing arab qts'.
if you guys didn't catch that
>>
>>73825691
you would know what dress she is wearing faggot cuck
>>
>>73825188

Yes, it does. If someone is photographed/filmed in a certain situation, it portrays them in that situation and I have every right to judge them based on that.
>>
>>73826790
No one said you don't have the right. That's not the argument. I could take a homeless guy, give him a haircut and put him in a suit, take a picture of him in front of a Lamborghini, and you admit you'd assume he's rich and successful just because he was photographed that way. That's you making up the narrative in your own head.
>>
>>73827789

Yeah, but I wouldn't have a problem admitting that. It's the same with people who say women (or men) shouldn't be judged because they have sex on camera. Why? The natural human response, aside from a small minority of leftist autistic retards, is to think negatively of people that have sex on camera. I would also hope that anybody who wants to take a photo of a homeless guy like that is willing to pay him too.

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. People can't just be in pictures or videos of them in certain states, then expect not to be labelled or judged based on those videos. It's never worked like that, especially these days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.