[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Is this guy another cuck just like the pope? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: Patriarch Kirill.jpg (62 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Patriarch Kirill.jpg
62 KB, 700x1050
Hey /pol/

Is this guy another cuck just like the pope? Or is this guy redpilled?
Unlike the pope, this guy actually cares for Christians.
Please /pol/ give me examples why this guy is redpilled or not redpilled. Let's also talk about the differences between Orthodoxy and Catholicism.
He called for a holy war on terrorism not so long ago: https://www.rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
>>
File: 1456090959234.jpg (46 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1456090959234.jpg
46 KB, 480x390
>>73812539

He's pretty red pilled. If there's anyone in the Orthodox Church similar to the pope it's the Ecumenical Patriarch.
>>
>>73813238
What does he think about muslims? The pages of him that are about muslims are mostly in Russian.
>>
>orthodox Christianity survives communism

Will Protestantism survive cultural Marxism? I just don't see ti happening.
>>
>>73813517

He declared holy war on Islamic terrorists if that tells you anything.
>>
Probably he isn't a cuck, but he's very close to our government, so he is pretty corrupt. He is/was involved in some dark businesses and owns nearly 4 billion (4.000.000.000) dollars. I think our church kinda went downhill when he became patriarch. Just because he says something doesn't mean he is redpilled.
>>
>>73812539
>Let's also talk about the differences between Orthodoxy and Catholicism.

>>>/his/
>>
>>73814306

Why are Russians such secularfags?
>>
>>73812539
He's a corrupt cunt is what he is. I don't think he gives half a shit about religion.
>>
File: 1463067833942.jpg (494 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463067833942.jpg
494 KB, 1097x1000
>>73812539

He is a (((Christian))), you're a cuck by default.

Loving every man, all 7 billion of us, is retarded. Moral universalism makes men weak, vulnerable and stupid.

"We can't let these people you've never met opress these other people you've never met in the Middle East or Vietnam or wherever...because "human rights."

"You should go fight to the death to fix that for "truth" or "justice or "godly brotherly love."
>>
>>73815360
the patriarchs can say all they want
orthodox christians are very xenophobic even to other orthodox churches
>>
>>73815022
Probably because of communism and discreditation of religion, but it seems that number of christians in our country increases now. I'm not against it though.
>>
>>73816174
Only to meme churches like "Montenegrin" or "Macedonian" which are absolute bullshit/NGO's.
All other Orthodox churches cooperate quite nicely.
>>
File: Abrahamic-Derp-Trilogy.jpg (66 KB, 843x403) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamic-Derp-Trilogy.jpg
66 KB, 843x403
>>73816174

I don't care what they are, having a Jewish, Hebrew faith, a religion that says all other religions are bad and evil so you must destroy your ethnic traditions for our Jewish one, makes you a cuck of the Jews. You're tools of the Jews that keep their traditions alive and flourishing in the world. Jews, Christians and Muslim all have the common foundation that is a Jewish mythological core. You all need to go.
>>
>>73816849
>Montenegrin
What's Montenegro like? You guys have a cool flag.
>>
>>73817317
Coastal Serbia literally.
>>
>>73816986
>so you must destroy your ethnic traditions for our Jewish one

Russian Orthodoxy has a lot of pagan culture absorbed into it. Orthodoxy is also anti-Jewish.

>Vladimir apparently wanted to unite the people under one religion, so around 988 he sent envoys to examine the major religions. The options? Islam, Judaism, the Catholic Christianity of Western Europe, and the Orthodox Christianity of Eastern Europe (though as yet, there was no official break between the Orthodox and Catholic Christians).

>The story of Vladimir’s choosing Orthodox Christianity is part legend, part fact. According to the tradition, Vladimir didn’t like the dietary restrictions of Islam and Judaism. Catholic Christianity was all right, but what impressed the grand prince was the dazzling worship his ambassadors described seeing in the great Cathedral of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople: “We knew not whether we were in heaven or on earth, for surely there is no such splendor or beauty anywhere upon earth. We cannot describe it to you. Only we know that God dwells there among men, and that their service surpasses the worship of all other places. We cannot forget that beauty.”
>>
>>73815022
We're not, we just very flexible when it comes to religion. Most people still believe a random mess of ideas, some taken from pagans, some from Christianity, some just made up. My grandma, for example, used to believe she had a direct link to the cosmos and got all her info directly from some sort of a universal consciousness. My mom believes that god talks to her from time to time, she also believes in mediums and psychics. Both went to church once a month or so. That's what Russian religion is generally like. People just believe whatever the fuck they want, but they're all convinced they're 100% Orthodox christians. That's probably why the figure of pope is not that important to Russians.
>>
>>73812539
Imagine a world where we don't have to spend half of our time on babysitting Muslims and making sure they don't blow everything up.
>>
>>73817730

You can't take the Jew out of (((Christianity))) when it's Jewish mythology.

Furthermore, the Christian worldview is one of weakness and death and is a main contributor to the universal humanistic doctrines of today.
>>
>>73812539
He's close to Putin, he doesn't care about religion, he's involved in some shady business, that's all you need to know, I guess.
>>
>>73818602
You sound like a libfag
>>
>>73818013
>That's what Russian religion is generally like
Females only though.
>>
>>73818415
I agree. This is also the reason why I can't into christianity.
But on the other side, when I look at history I see a weird pattern. Strong orthodox christian figures are christian in a sense that they like saying that they are christian but they don't really practice anything from the bible. They always idolize God, take pride in their traditions and their faith, but they don't really care about who Jesus really was and what he preached.

I figured out that the only functional form of
Christianity is not practicing anything from the Bible.
>>
>>73818415

St. John Chrysostom's homilies against the Jews
http://www.preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html
>>
>>73818835
That's a well-known fact and this faggot is an ex-KGB agent.
>>
>>73819228

We read from the Gospel every Sunday though, and we learn all the parables. And there's so many services leading up to Pascha that relive Christ's ministry on earth and and icons depicting all the things Jesus did. I would argue other Christians don't understand the teachings of Jesus like we do. We almost never even read from the OT. When priests are ordained they're given NT names.
>>
>>73819234

No shit he hates Jews, Jews are ethnic nationalists of the Old Testament, they are contrary to the Universal, multiracial, New Testament SJW Yeshua ben Yosef.

The Church fathers know Christianity is derived from the Jew, Saint Ignatius of Antioch even wrote that.
>>
>>73819228

The functional form of a European man is to not practice anything Hebrew.
>>
>>73820070
Well it's been 1500 years and the European man lives. There must be something to it.
>>
>>73820417
>implying it was the Hebrew faith
>>
File: Satellite.jpg (46 KB, 224x340) Image search: [Google]
Satellite.jpg
46 KB, 224x340
>>73812539
This is going to become am orthodox appreciation thread
>Greece
>>
>>73819905

Yes they are contrary to all man as St. Paul himself wrote "they displease God and oppose everyone". The Orthodox faith is universal in the sense that Christ died for the salvation of all mankind, and anyone, not just Greeks, Slavs, and Arabs can be Christian. However that does not mean the Church itself advocates the liberalism of the west, the Orthodox Church is very much against Judaism and critical of the western ideas of human rights and we're mostly monarchists at heart. The Church has never said patriotism and defending your homeland is bad, it has a long history of clergy taking up arms to fight for country, even monks have defended themselves against invaders. The Church has also spoken out against taking in Muslim refugees.
>>
File: priest greek.jpg (879 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
priest greek.jpg
879 KB, 959x639
>>73820851
>>
>>73818835
Fun fact: russian liberals are different from western """liberals""".
For example, freedom of speech in our country is actually supressed by government and there is evidence that most people in government have roots from 90's mafia and/or KGB, and I don't even want to waste time talking about lots of economical/social problems. "Patriotism" here isn't as much love for the country as for leader/party and hating everyone around.
>>
File: 5.png (291 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
5.png
291 KB, 620x350
>>73820938
>The Orthodox faith is universal in the sense that Christ died for the salvation of all mankind, and anyone, not just Greeks, Slavs, and Arabs can be Christian. However that does not mean the Church itself advocates the liberalism of the west

It just excommunicates white nationalists. It just supported the black overthrow of the white order in America.
>>
>>73821249
>>
>>73821042
Weve even managed to civilise the only decent nigs out there
>Ethiopia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwX-g7Zf3dw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4agQNE9k8
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 313x470
>>73821795
>>
File: images.jpg (29 KB, 318x463) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29 KB, 318x463
>>
>>73813715
You doubt the devoutness of the Baptists, my friend. So long as there are rednecks with shotguns and beer, Protestantism will live on
>>
>>73821123
>Fun fact: russian liberals are different from western """liberals""".
Yes, even more mentally ill.
>>
>>73821249
>>73821296

Well yeah Heimbach is a total faggot. And for the MLK thing that's just one US Greek bishop, not the Church as a whole. Some of the clergy is more liberal here in the US, more exposed to western ideas. The Church in the East remains very traditional. For example interracial marriage is allowed but it's seen as untraditional, there are a lot of Greek Orthodox families that wouldn't want their daughters to marry a Slav or an Arab even if they're Orthodox.

One thing you also have to consider is, if we reject racism in favor of a peaceful coexistence it is only under the premise of “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” It is fundamentally different from liberal ideas of equality.
>>
>>73823040
Oh god they are, I can't believe I used to be one
>>
>>73823084
>there are a lot of Greek Orthodox families that wouldn't want their daughters to marry a Slav
Never heard of that.
But yeah racism is a Western secular phenomena. It has no place in Orthodox Christianity.
>>
>>73823192
Same, actually.

If even I stopped being a liberal after 2014, then it's probably safe to say they are quite a rarity now.
>>
>>73823556
March 2014 was the turning point for me
>>
File: dugin.jpg (50 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
dugin.jpg
50 KB, 900x600
What to Russians ITT think of Aleksandr Dugin?

>>73823665
Why March 2014 specifically?
>>
>>73824152
Crimea
>>
>>73824152
>Why March 2014 specifically?
Western aggression in Ukraine opened many eyes.
>>
>>73812539
Mixed feelings cuz he made RPC as corporation a brand, like coca cola but with christian ideology. I dont support this but its works, churches have money for living and make cultural rise.living and make cultural rise and soon start produce food
>>
File: 1457845135986.jpg (41 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1457845135986.jpg
41 KB, 512x288
>>73812539
>https://www.rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/

The Russian Orthodox Church is oppressing Protestents in modern day Russia, all with the help and sanction of government.

>https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=russia+orthodox+protestent+persecution+1997+law

They need to stop that.
>>
>>73826756
What? Why stop that's based as hell.
>>
File: 14630297331650.jpg (30 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
14630297331650.jpg
30 KB, 479x479
>>73826756
>They need to stop that.

niet
>>
Religious leaders make their living off the blue pills they sell to irrational extremists.
>>
>>73826756
>The Russian Orthodox Church is oppressing Protestents in modern day Russia
Maybe they should stop coming here if they don't like it.
>>
>>73826756
Pretty sure Protestant churches in traditionally Apostolic Christian countries are just a vehicle for subversion
>>
>>73826978
No, it's as ignorant as the Muslims treating everyone else like shit.
>>
>>73826756
>Protestants
>Scientologists
>Mormons
>Adventists
>other weird fucking cults and sects
Literally cancer.
>>
If by redpilled you mean not succumbing to western progressivism, then yeah he's redpilled.

He is corrupt as fuck though. His service to the church will be looked down upon in the future, if when the tides finally change.
>>
>>73812539
>cares for Christians
Are you retarded? He couldn't give less of a fuck about them when he's wearing golden robes, expensive watch and riding a maybach. Do you really think these priests give a shit about people? They don't, because religion is a profitable business and it has nothing to do with serving God.
>>
>>73812539
he has a stupid hat
>>
>Jihad is okay if my religion of peace does it

No different than a radical Muslim desu.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.