[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the most vehement anti-drug fags people who've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Why are the most vehement anti-drug fags people who've never used drugs even once in their lives?

Like, there are those who have experimented and are now rightfully anti-drug, then there are those who've never once tried anything and are very passionately opposed to drugs for some reason. What gives?
>>
>Why are the most vehement anti-drug fags people who've never used drugs even once in their lives?

Tautologically.
>>
Because A)people can see the damage drug use causes and B)know the truth is not as easy a path as drug experimentation
>>
>>73809198
>>73810532
They're close minded and have a narrow insight to worldly affairs.
I've done ALL the drugs.
Caffeine to PCP and everything between.
Drugs are drugs, you get high. It isn't something you should idolize or over analyze.
I hate those "spiritual fags" who do a few hits of fake LSD (RC chems) and think some enlightenment was shed upon them.
You were just high you fucking faggots.
>>
>>73809198
Why are the most vehemently anti-water fags people who've never drunk water once in their lives?

Like, there those who have drunk and now rightfully anti-water, then there are those who've never once drunk any dasani and are passionately opposed to water for some reason. what gives?
>>
>>73810660
This
>>
>>73809198
the ones who have actually tried the drugs died
>>
>>73810729
Yeah those Reserach Chems Chems really fuck you up eh mr escobar
>>
>>73809198
I have tried basically every single common recreation drug and some very uncommon ones all the way to research chemicals.
>With the exception of therapeutic drugs and steroids
>Drugs are degenerate
>"Drug Culture" is shit pushed by kikes to erode the west
>>
File: 51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>73811358
I gave up on re-reading my posts after the new capcha system was installed. takes me 3-5 tries just to get the post out. Not gunna take the time to proof read that shit.

But yes they do. I don't recommend them to anybody who values their brain matter
>>
>>73811409
So which part of my post did you miss?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.