[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perverted dindu jerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 68359666.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
68359666.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
The faggot in this picture is a high school senior who decided that he was going to fuck an 8th grader and record himself doing it. While in the computer lab, he was using Google Drive and I guess he walked away from the computer without logging off his Google Drive. This idiot had the video on the Google account he uses for school and basically someone found the video on there and showed it to a teacher. Six Nassau County Police Officers came to the school and arrested him. I always knew this guy was a freak, but I was shocked to see that he did this. Now it is time to ruin his life for being a fucking child molester.
>>
>>73808394
Not your personal army faggot go back to /b/.
>>
>Nassau County

Let me guess, Hempstead?

Fucking mulignans
>>
>>73808394
bump

>>73808550
Also, shut the fuck up. Pol memes and meme magic didn't go mainstream from us playing nice
>>
>>73808394
He already has been arrested and seems like they have video evidence. He's going away for a long time.

Also underage b&
>>
Yeah it's the town of Hempstead. The village is Valley Stream.
>>
>>73808394
>Now it is time to ruin his life for being a fucking child molester.
the courts are doing that for you, stupid. Open and shut case.
>>
>>73808394
>Child Molester
>4 year age difference
I honestly don't give a fuck about this shit. A four year age difference in sex shouldn't land you in prison. Sure if it was like a 24 year old having sex with a 14 year old I can certainly see the point or an 18 year old having sex with a 12 year. But a four year age difference landing you in prison is retarded.
>>
>>73808394
>Black
>In America

His life was already ruined.
>>
>>73808550
im definitely apart of the personal army, eat a dick you faggot. or better yet

>>>LGBT

get out...
>>
Everyone around here is telling me he is going to get a slap on the wrist because he is only 18. This faggot put up a snapchat saying "Only true friends will remain" or something like that after he got arrested.
>>
Was the girl white?
>>
>>73808394
wheres the vid????
>>
>>73809145
Underrate post.
>>
>>73809287
lol yea lets post the video because some leaf asked for it.
>>
I don't know who the girl is unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if she was white though. Fucking coalburners.
>>
File: farooq.jpg (264 KB, 540x748) Image search: [Google]
farooq.jpg
264 KB, 540x748
>>73809092
>Defending niggers
>Ever
I sure love how politically correct /pol/'s become lately.
>>
>>73808394
Oh wow tell us more about your high school!
>>
>>73808997
Was the girl white
>>
>>73809092

8th grade is like 13-14 years old.

Also, those are the most banjo lips Ive ever seen.
>>
This guy actually came up to me and told me he was coming to work at my job..Thank goodness I quit and its a good thing he got arrested before getting hired.
>>
>>73808394
I grew up on LI when this shit didn't happen.

I swear the USA would be a paradise on earth if not for these niggers.

I'd even tolerate the jews and chinks if we could be rid of the blacks.
>>
File: 1460905345586.jpg (95 KB, 937x534) Image search: [Google]
1460905345586.jpg
95 KB, 937x534
>>73808550
>>73808550
>Not your army.

Calm down pedophile, we're just serving Justice here.
>>
>>73808394
>Now it is time to ruin his life
Would be easier if you included a name you retard,
Searched google news for Nassau County Police and nothing on the first 4 pages.
Fuck this shit, coal burning bitch probably deserved it anyway.
>>
This guy was known by his friends as the 3rd Floor General. My school is 7-12 and the 7th and 8th Graders have their lockers on the third floor. This dindu would go around flirting with 12 and 13 year old girls.
>>
>>73809619
k op you're a total faggot for not answering my question. Fuck your thread and fuck you and your girlfriend who got blacked, cuck.
>>
His name is Bryant Campell
>>
I said I don't know who she is so I don't know what race she was. I just was told her grade level.
>>
NYPA.

Go away.
>>
>>73808394
He is already going to prison. What else do you think you can do to him?
>>
>>73810055
>can't reply to posts

newfag underage spotted.

he fucked your crush and now you want le 4chin as a pa

fuck off
>>
>>73808394

Wheres the video
>>
>>73810549
This. Tyrone probably pounded the shit out of his gf.
>>
>>73808394
Did the young black man have intercourse with your white girlfriend? I assume you are white, correct?
>>
>>73810935
Sweden strikes again! I'm sure you would of blew the nigger and ate the cum out of the girl he's fucked pussy
>>
>>73810737
i doubt it was even his gf. just some coal burner he was in love with then tyrone crushed his dreams
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.