[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible /pol/, that there are good black people? My neighbors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461981838214.jpg (83 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
1461981838214.jpg
83 KB, 558x535
Is it possible /pol/, that there are good black people? My neighbors are black and they throw fucking loud parties sometimes and I have told them twice to shut it off or I will call the cops on them. But today was different for some reason

>Be me
>Friend drops me off from our Rugby game
>black neighbor says "Hi anon! hows it going!"
>Take it by surprise since they have never done this before
>"Im good jabril, How was your day? Alot of rain lately and I know how much you love your bbq pit. (Tried being racist to piss him off) but of course it backfired
>"Yeah it really has, but hey! heard that its gonna be all sunny this saturday! Why dont you come over with some of your friends, it should be fun! my mom and grandma are coming over this weekend plus my brother, and we could watch the Hockey playoffs!"
>Im kinda shocked
>"Yeah jabril that sounds nice! hopefully I can make it! Ill let you know!

So I may or may not be going to a black persons house....What the fuck should I expect? Is he cooning me into something or is he genuinely a decent guy?
>>
>>73808297
he probably wants to make it up to you for fucking your girl while your at work
>>
>>73808297
Depends on how your neighborhood is. If it is good hangout with the fucker, if it isn't then test the waters more then decide
>>
File: 1u2Xb8T.png (306 KB, 428x508) Image search: [Google]
1u2Xb8T.png
306 KB, 428x508
Yes of course there are good black men and women, It's not about race, it's about who is red pilled. Once you see a black dude who is red pilled, you want that fucker by your side to crush liberals.
>>
>>73808297
OP, there is only one way to find out. Try to bring as few expensive things and as little money as humanly possible and go.
Be cool and everything will be cool. Even if they turn out to be niggers, be cool, don't be phony and don't show fear or think too much, just go with the flow and try to enjoy it. Niggers can actually be pretty cool to hang out with if you're chill and don't mind the ebonics.
>>
File: Rose 2.gif (2 MB, 345x444) Image search: [Google]
Rose 2.gif
2 MB, 345x444
I know lots of decent black people.
I know lots of niggers.
There's a difference I use to date a black girl as well best fucks of my life.
>>
>>73808297
>>Friend drops me off from our Rugby game
OP confirms himself as a faggot as well as potential nigger lover.
You'll go far, m8
>>
>>73811547
Fuck off you ain't even /fit/
>>
>>73808297
it's a set up you dumbass, he and his hood rats are gonna cap yo ass

don't go
>>
>>73811547
Is OP's thin privilege triggering you?
>>
>>73811802
Cuck
>>
>>73812125
I'm a cuck for being /fit/
fuck off fatty
>>
>>73808297
The thought that a black person is ok only when they conform to your culture is the epitome of racism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.