[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hold inside info that the new shill campaign is to paint Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462995068754.jpg (20 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1462995068754.jpg
20 KB, 480x611
I hold inside info that the new shill campaign is to paint Trump as a centrist to dissuade his followers.
>>
o shit waddup
>>
>>73804279

He is a centrist though, and that isn't bad.
>>
but he is a centrist, and he's what america wants. /pol/ has been accidentally in lock-step with his campaign so far but meme magic isn't real. it's just cargo-cult thinking. he is going to pivot now to center-right and he will win on that.
>>
>>73804551
>>73805213
You are not wrong OP
>>
>>73804279
o shit waddup

we already know they've have been at it for at least 2 days now
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>73804279
he's a democrat by 2004 and before standards, making him a republican today. not that it's flipped, the left has just gone FUCKING NUTS when it comes to betraying america's interests for the world's.

being a democrat didn't always mean playing for the wrong team.(pun not intended, but not wrong either)
>>
>>73804279
O shit waddup
>>
>>73804279
>not a true conservative.
They already tried that
>>
>>73804279
>I hold inside info that the new shill campaign is to paint Trump as a centrist to dissuade his followers.

But he's a fascist not a centrist.
>>
File: 1453307440354.gif (4 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1453307440354.gif
4 MB, 500x279
>>73804279
>Donald Trump is not a conservative

Jeb!?
>>
>>73804279
>Not naturally coming to this conclusion. He is a centrist. Is this even up for debate? And who cares if he is. I'd rather have a centrist billionaire who is not tied with the jews than a centrist who owes every jew corporation in the world favors.
>>
>>73806184
Wew...that greetext should have ended with the first sentence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.