[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO IT FOr DENMARK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: do it for denmark.jpg (201 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
do it for denmark.jpg
201 KB, 800x393
Take a look at this based Danish ad, encouraging couples to make babies. I know, it's been made by a travel agency to sponsor itself, but the message it's still beautiful.

Danes are pretty based: restriction on immigration while encouraging its people to make babies. Quite the opposite of most aging countries in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
>>
File: 1463036712563.png (202 KB, 336x435) Image search: [Google]
1463036712563.png
202 KB, 336x435
>>73800929
Good to see not all of Western Europe is cucked.
>>
>>73800929
That was cringy as hell. Yes there should be more kids but common.
>>
>>73801528

Just because your neighbours don't share your level of cuckness?
>>
this ad is like 2 years old and it hasn't done shit to boost the birth rate as far as i know
>>
>>73800929
Why does Danish sound like someone trying to talk while vomiting at the same time?
>>
If they were smart, they'd offer real incentives to have kids, like tax breaks. Take the tax dollars they would have spend importing and housing migrants. That's a nationalist approach.

The typical leftist approach to this problem is just import more shitstain immigrants. Like it's the only option.
>>
We first need to ask question why do we have low Birthrates and eliminate problem.

Problem is in bureaucrats who are making stupid rules and regulations which in end costs middle class a lot of money.
If we could get rid of stupid and high taxes per family we would have more to breed, now its impossible to start family when your paycheck is only consumed by one person, because thru life you have to pay stupid licenses, fees and taxes.

In Croatia we have income tax 25% and tax on everything we buy 25% so at least 50% of our paycheck goes to government and their bureaucrats to wank on their desk
>>
>>73802247
Kidding me buddy? If you're poor, you get free day nursery, free youth center. All parents, rich and poor, gets tax paid money every 3 months. And a lot more, but I don't have kids so I'm not sure what else they get.
>>
>>73802382
Why do you think it's a problem? The problem is that we importing shitty people. We don't need to be 2 billion white people on Earth, there just need to be less black and brown people.
>>
>>73802247
>>73802382

Italy is in a really bad position, since lots of young couples don't want to have kids because of economic problems and the impossibility to raise a family in a financially unstable environment. You turn on the TV and see crazy leftists of the government telling us that we need immigrants to compensate for low birth rates, while doing nothing to help people start a family.

Then a huge problem is cultural: people have become very hedonistic, selfish and just want to live forever like teenagers. The "child-free" movement is getting more acceptance and diffusion.
>>
File: 1462866233161.jpg (36 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1462866233161.jpg
36 KB, 600x451
>>73800929
Danish women aren't fucking because they have a shortage of BBC over there
they won't settle for anything less than a BBC to impregnate them
They need to get as many black men as they can in that country
I guarantee you the fertility rate will go up immediately
>>
>>73802795
Our media is describing how you have sharia police. I thought Malaysia was a good country.
>>
>>73802981

Don't feed the troll pls
>>
Make babies, anons. We need more /pol/acks in the future.
>>
>>73802685
Man you cool
>>
>>73800929
I need pictures of the blond actress for.........a..........further study.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.