[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why I should support this ugly fat fuckface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: insecure fat fuck.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
insecure fat fuck.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
Give me one good reason why I should support this ugly fat fuckface and become one of his inbred, braindead followers.
>>
>flag
you should focus on finding that plane
>>
>>73800238
Fpbp
>>
>>73800183
who cares who you support? you live in a Muslim third world hell hole, If you weren't separated from us by the pacific we'd consider a wall for you too.
>>
>>73800183
Who gives a damn if you support him, idiot?
Unless you are an American, you have absolutely zero say in any election in this country.
Now find that plane!
>>
>>73800183
Because as a Muslim you're already inbred and braindead and Trump is both more attractive and has a lower BMI than Hillary.
>>
>>73800183
>he's ugly and his supporters are dumb dumbs!!
wow.................relly makes u think.........
>>
>>73800183
why do you even care? you cant even vote
>>
Because he thinks all asian people look the same, and you don't want him to take a closer look and mistake you for a shitskin.
>>
>>73800183
>flag
No one cares what you do jungle gook, you can't vote.
>>
Because all your ideas about who he is and who his followers are are based off irrationality and what the establishment has told you about them instead of cold hard facts?
>>
>>73800183
>implying you can vote
>>
>>73800340

if you live anywhere except the west coast, new england or specific parts of the midwest, you also live in a 3rd world hellhole, kek.
>>
>>73800853
>implying being a non-citizen has ever stopped a Democrat from voting
>or being a felon
>or dead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.