[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no whites allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (447 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 750x1334
She makes a good point right guys?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gaffney-susan-rice-diversity-speech-example-racist-assaults-common-defense
>>
>blacks wanting jobs
>>
>>73799862

LOL WTF actual Americans having government jobs is a threat to security as opposed to hate filled leftist leaning minorities that hate this nation?
>>
Who will they blame when the whites are gone and shit still sucks? I suppose they'll start testing people for white ancestry and blame them.
>>
>>73799862
>too many whites
Only a wardrobe can have that problem.
>>
>>73799862
>national security adviser to the president
Wut? I thought she was just some SJW loon. Someone saying that kind of shit here would lead to massive outrage and immediate dismissal from the position. The US has turned into crazy town.
>>
>>73799862
She's right. The government is at least +89%

How does that represent the nation in any way? These people also tend to be WASPs who don't even care about other poor whites, the Lord only knows how much they hold PoC in contempt
>>
>>73801503
>WASP

I love this meme.
When you look at the religion, they are not protestant but j.. :)
>>
File: 1448494552124.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1448494552124.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>73799862
I always thought that you get a job by your education, experiance and specific skill sets, not by the fact that you have darker skin color than the others. Or by the fact that you have tits. Damn, I feel so embarrassed. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>73801503
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>73799862
>rightwingwatch

WTF a marginalized group with no power needs to be watched?

FUCK THE LEFT
>>
>>73801503

I want to start kicking the shit out of Canadians now thanks to this board.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.