[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
>>
God hates niggers
>>
Single moms worthless
>>
More like $1200 a month here in Ohio and don't forget there 12 cases of pop/energy drinks. 3 years experience as a cashier.
>>
>>73793688
>single mom
>>
>>73793964
This. I used to work at a GameStop and blacks with EBT cards could always afford $60 games every month.
>>
>>73793688
Nationalize the child and sterilize the mother.
>>
>>73793964
... or clearing out the entire meat department of fresh steaks and lobster tail before handing the bags to two niglets wearing $300 Jordans and walking out to your $50,000 SUV with dem rims yo.

Ran into this dozens of times myself. The baby-mamma lies about her living with a sugar daddy, who's probably making bank selling drugs. She reports no income, two kids... gets thousands of dollars a month in support and rent assistance (which she can "pay" back to the dude she's fucking...) and then they blow dem free EBT on luxury in two days. Repeat every month.

It's a good con. No chance of getting caught because there is zero enforcement for fraud, even when it is reported, because dat rayciss.
>>
>>73793688
Don't have fucking kids if you cannot provide a stable environment for them. People on welfare are disgusting, unless you have been legitably disabled in some form or had a legit crisis unfolding.

Popping three fucktrophies out your cunt to different deadbeat dads shouldn't apply.
>>
> box milk

What did it mean by this?
>>
>>73793688
How can she afford interwebbs to respond
>>
>>73793964
Fucking this. I work as a cashier at Kroger and constantly see niggers buy shit with their EBT cards then turn around and pay for things like alcohol with literal wads of cash. Most of the time they eat better than I do.
>>
>>73793688

>I struggle to make ends meet
>Let's have children
>>
In the first year of university, I learned just how out of touch upper middle class people are with what goes on among the working class and the working poor.

There was a guy I knew who thought his family was a regular, middle class Canadian family when his parents are diplomats and he grew up in different consulates and embassies abroad. The same guy outright accused me of lying when I told him that people lie and take advantage of welfare.
I described detailed accounts of people I know personally who sneak around and through loopholes to collect more and more money, and he still refused to believe me.

I thought that leaving my working class neighbourhood would get me around smarter people They were more intelligent, for sure, but as I interacted with people up the class ladder, the individuals gradually seemed to replace stupidity with delusion.
>>
>>73793688
>waaaaah my white trash boyfriend raw dogged me and ran off, now I can't have a 60" TV :(
>>
>>73795075
>implying the father is white
>>
>>73795044
having children is actually what knocks many people out of the middle class. that's why the West+Japan aren't breeding
>>
File: 412341234.jpg (18 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
412341234.jpg
18 KB, 229x278
>>73794700
>Don't have fucking kids if you cannot provide a stable environment for them.
Fucking this. I see that shit constantly in Commiefornia - van loads of beans with 8 kids and one overweight woman, pulling into the market parking lot and disgorging its terrifying cargo upon the masses, and then using EBT to pay for the food.
>>
>>73795044
This. I'll never understand this, and I'll never feel bad for single mom's except those who didn't work, and the husband died, especially from a dindu attack.

Even then, the husband should have had life insurance. I have a 750k policy because my wife doesn't work and I earn 135k.
>>
>>73793688
WHY ARE YOU HAVING CHILDREN?
WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP A MAN?
YOUR CHILDREN WILL JUST TURN OUT AS BAD AS YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: marion le pen.jpg (195 KB, 1055x935) Image search: [Google]
marion le pen.jpg
195 KB, 1055x935
>>73793688
>having one pair of jeans

shit nigga im middleclass and I do this
>>
How did the single mom meme start?

Is it the mom's fault or the dad's fault?
>>
>>73795443
It's the Jews fault
>>
>>73795443
mom's fault for being an idiot
>>
>>73795443
The Dad is at fault morally. since he creates the problem, the Mom is at fault, physically speaking, for letting it happen (allowing the guy to fuck her and then choosing to have the child).
>>
>>73795428
I've had the same jeans on for four days now
>>
Welfare is. ..well I grew up poorer than shit, living off $800 for a family of 3. My folks didn't believe in welfare though, and neither do I.
>>
>>73793688
Both situations are true.
However one can be solved with the father staying present.
The other's solution requires much more on the parts of the individuals making those decisions.
Fuck the nanny state.
>>
>>73794810
Public library, or an open hotspot.
>>
>>73793688

>gets $200 from the government
>even though she's 'working her ass off'

Shouldn't her job be paying her?
>>
>>73793688
>Engage in blasphemous acts of intercourse outside of the holy sacrament of marriage
>Not expecting God's wrath and judgment

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>>73794404
I think you mean kill the child.

Disincentive anti-social reproductive strategies.
>>
>>73793688
sounds like the problem is being a single mother, not welfare or peoples opinion of it.
>>
>>73796179
Too far you autist, it's not the child's fault. Eugenics is enough of a disincentive to reproduce while unwed.
>>
>>73794551
If Trump gets elected he'll to catch welfare abuse
>>
File: x.png (144 KB, 242x240) Image search: [Google]
x.png
144 KB, 242x240
>>73795790
Ive had the same jeans on for 4 months
>>
>>73796142
women tend to have an inflated sense of what "working your ass off" is

plus, they also have problems organizing their work priorities thus leading to problems and feeling that you've "worked your ass off"
>>
>>73793964
This. My brother got acid spilled in him at his job 20 years ago. It disabled him for 3 years, but now he could easily get back to work, but he gets free money, and food stamps from the government. He also gets a free apartment from his landlord (our mother) in exchange for moving the lawn every month.
>>
>>73798811
*Mowing
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.