[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/we st-point-cadets-pictured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1462568105463.jpg (59 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1462568105463.jpg
59 KB, 534x401
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/west-point-cadets-pictured-in-fist-raising-photo-did-not-break-any-rules-inquiry-finds/ar-BBsOH4Q?ocid=ansmsnnews11

>army; day din du nuffin wrong, day bout sisterhood and unity
>>
How do all these niggers get into westpoint?
>>
Disgusting.

These niggers will gladly send white people to concentration camps when the the time finally comes.
>>
>>73790262
Affirmative Action
>>
>>73790207
>>73790297
More like government with agenda finds that pet minority did nothing wrong.

If they were white males doing the Roman salute. They would have all been expelled.
>>
>inb4 army tour, raped by black soldiers, killed overseas
And nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>73790207
If it was marines who had done this it would be a different story because marines wouldn't have done this
>>
>>73790262
They're part of Operation 'Protect Whitey'
>>
>>73790427
>doing the Roman salute
Because that's been taken by the Nazis now.
>>
File: white people have no soul.jpg (505 KB, 733x1256) Image search: [Google]
white people have no soul.jpg
505 KB, 733x1256
And of course the Daily Show and Minority Report were saying that this is totally okay because showing "black pride" isn't political and all black people need more "black pride" and that white people should celebrate black "people" too.

In other words, niggers are stupid.
>>
All that pic proves is how easy it would be to overthrow the government if it came to it. Shaniqua the DMV nigress trying to quell guerrilla fighting. Yeah right.

Luckily Trump came along so we can get the government back without bloodshed.
>>
>>73790207
Actively anti-white future officers. If you enlist to serve under them, you are a literal cuck.
>>
>>73790207
They are not going to join some cartel/gang and use the things they learned in the army to commit crimes. I speak from experience because this never happened here.
>>
>>73790262
Operation cannon fodder.
>>
That's why, I can't in good conscience, allow my kids to meaningfully associate with black peers.

Fine...one kid may be more or less "ok", but he's only one degree separated from an entire family and social circle which invariably views life through a lens of blackness. And that's it. That is their philosophy on life. And that's assuming the best. The average normal black guy also has straight up niggers climbing around his family tree to whom he is also loyal.

Fuck that. Fuck them.
>>
File: 3c8.jpg (65 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
3c8.jpg
65 KB, 680x851
>>73790207
What would happen if a group of WHITE MALES took a similar picture giving the roman salute?
>>
>>73790875
>>
>>73791616
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.