[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so vague? > inb4 wall meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: trump-smiles.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
Why is he so vague?

> inb4 wall meme
>>
BUILD
>>
>>73785493
it has to be tactical , stay vague and respond to shifts in public opinion & perception
>>
How is he vague? he said where he stands on all the important issues.
>>
I think its to win over moderates after he officially has the nomination
>>
>>73785541
A
>>
>>73785570
Very vaguely. He responds to all questions vaguely. Because then he doesn't have to commit to any ideal for reasons that >>73785550 already stated.
>>
>>73785609
BEAR
>>
>>73785493
Because Trump supporters are dumb and will vote for him anyway.
>>
>>73785493
He is and isn't. All his details are available online. Political speeches are yawny snoozers if you go into too much detail. Better to keep it short simple and powerful than bogged down with nitty gritty crap.
>>
>>73785493
>smart person talking to stupid people
I wonder why?
>>
>>73785798
Thanks, I'm for #clintoris now
>>
>>73786704
This is your reason OP

The more detail you throw into a speech, the more the media will pick and choose/manipulate what they write about you. Keep it simple, stupid.
>>
>>73785493
See here, fucking read his points on his websites, watch the full talks and read material he oublished. Literally talks about subjects but if you only read the ducking headlines from fox or CNN on your Facebook feed than you'll keep being retarded.
>>73786704

>>73785798
>Sur trump supporters are all dumb
Oh boy this insult again. Muh racism and and feelings.
>>
>>73785588
This is devilish. He knows that the tea party crowd is gullible as fuck and a small percentage as it is. So he won't hesitate to back down on his wall and muslim ban memes.
>>
>>73785798
thanks friendo
i am now a #cruzmissile
>>
Vagueness and emotional speeches is how you get retards to vote for you
>>
>>73785685
Name one other politician who isn't just as vague. The only difference between Trump talking about policy and other politicians is a well written script made to fool you into thinking they're smart. Bernie doesn't explain how he's going to enact a specific tax plan to tax rich and poor people more for free college. All he does is say free college. The difference is Trump doesn't use scripts.
>>
>>73785731
WORKSHOPS!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.