[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Jews - what's their end game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 106-Gray__2_.jpg (84 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
106-Gray__2_.jpg
84 KB, 357x500
Redpill me on the Jews - what's their end game
>>
we all know what the endgame is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
>>
>>73779621

Historically, surviving the vagaries of the goyim. While the goyim think they are plotting against them. Which they are, but not in that sense. Unless you mean middle-eastern goyim but that's a whole different can of worms.

It is like a slapstick comedy show where two people think they know what they other guy is doing and they do increasingly hysterical things to "outsmart" the other.
>>
Wealth and a cozy ME country to fuck with mudslimes from. This is their endgame.
>>
>>73779621
Open borders and one world government. Everything is culminating to that point.
>>
>>73779841
why do Leftist Jews support Islam then???
>>
>>73779621
I like reading Rubin. Not the best, but she seems to pump out like 2 articles a fucking day.
>>
>>73779621
It's funny how Jews are most known for for nose,yet you could literally recognize every single Jew just by their eyes.
>>
>>73779621
1. unstabilize ME
2. fuck up the west with rapefugees
3. install loyal satellite goy regions/states in neighboring countries
4. Greater Israel
5. draw the kikes around the world to Israel
>>
>>73779621
>what's their end game
Enslave the blacks for taking the hebrews as slaves
Here is a very profound scientist that can explain it to everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxRAwVKW6MI
>>
>>73779621
Total enslavement of the humanity.

Agenda 21 is a supporting policy to the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and is designed to destroy a nation's culture through dispossessing all communities from their property. The entire purpose is to destroy a people's ancestry, family loyalty, nationality, and language. Education of the young is designed to first down play, then criticize, and finally to make taboo the history of a culture. Only teaching ‘revised’ and politically approved material is acceptable. In the United States, we are seeing this at work by attacking the founding fathers, banning the Confederate Flag, and tearing down the monuments of historical figures.

Prior to Agenda 21, the UN Wildlands Project was used as stepping stone to control all humans. Albeit, rather benign in appearance, its authors, focused on 3 areas: “global land use, global education and global population control and reduction”. On the surface, its reads like something that sounds good, except it was instead the ultimate form of Politrickery. It's a very diabolical plan. And those who wish a new feudal system of indentured servitude and slavery to elitists are keen on realizing it--in full--within the next 10-30 years.

Its successor, Agenda 21 is fully being implemented across the world.

If you haven't already done so, look up the Charlemagne Prize and the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan for yourself.
>>
>>73779621
Install themselves as a new "nobility" ruling over racemixed goyim, as laid out in the Kalergoi Plan. Take over the Middle East from the Nile to the Euphrates and genocide anyone who gets in the way. Wipe out Christianity and any ethnicity they consider rivals, so their Messiah can come.
>>
>>73779949
It's their standard tactic. They created and supported communism in the same way.
Any culture, even if it hates Jews, that will fight and divide white people, is their friend
And more to it. Any division prevents all races from nationalizing, and fighting the Jew.
Multiculturalism that does not involve integration under the nation, is a Jew division construct.
>>
White genocide
>>
>>73780376
Once the white race is destroyed they will lord over a sea of brown shit-people who will live in total misery and poverty. This is their end game. .01% of the population will absolutely dominate the remaining 99.99% who will be too stupid to offer any real resistance to their Khazar overlords.

The human race will never reach the stars, will never evolve, and all that is good in the world will die.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.