[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more Muslims the flag has, the more hatred for Israel Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1461710327508.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461710327508.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
The more Muslims the flag has, the more hatred for Israel

Anyone else find pol to be this way?

For example, I've never seen a pro Israel French poster. In fact, I'm starting to believe Muslims are sent by G-d to destroy the wicked
>>
>not so fast smiley
>>
Israel is cool. Its the fucking billionaire kikes ruining it for everyone.
>>
File: whirling_protestor.jpg (113 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
whirling_protestor.jpg
113 KB, 960x760
>>73778076
why is united states using the incirlik airbase when you could just land your planes on that girls forehead
>>
>>73778076
This New Zealander LITERALLY does not have a life. See I don't care about Israel one way or another but with your hourly obnoxious shitposting threads I start to associate the countries with obnoxious autists like yourself.

KYS faggot, for the good of Israel
>>
French people nowadays are either:
Niggers
Or
Berber
Just saying
And sure even if no muslims use internet everyone still hates kikes
>>
>>73778205
Nice banter roach
>>
>>73778908
Please dont lump us all in with him.

There is just one shit head guy who makes a million shitpost threads.

The only saving grace is half the Americans cant tell the difference.
>>
File: 1459110880068.png (382 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459110880068.png
382 KB, 1200x975
>>73778076
What's the point of being pro Israel though?
They crushed the arabs, won everything.
With their americuck slaves literally no one can touch them.
What the fuck would they need my endorsement for?
>>
>>73778076
>G-d

JIDF detected
>>
File: israel female soldiers.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
israel female soldiers.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>73778076
i stand with israel
>>
>>73778076

Israel is a sensitive case in France. Before Murrica, it was the french governement who provided guns, planes and shit to them. We even helped them to start their nuclear program. But De Gaulle tried to even the relations with arab countries, and when Israel raped Egypt in 1967, the french diplomats had to make a choice between arabs and jews.

We obviously took the wrong one.

Now, the fact Israel is backed by America, combined to the fact that they are the most successful country of the neighborhood, is driving what is left of our far-left wing crazy.
>>
>>73778076
I am french
I am pro Israel.

Fuck the sandniggers
>>
>>73778076
Israel is better than most shit hole countries surrounding it.
I don't appreciate jews outside of Israel but inside they are fine
>>
>>73781300
yea, there is also big anti jew propaganda in the media from people like Soral or negredieudone.

The press is pretty much anti Israel in generale.
>>
>>73781598

Yup, anti Israel is considered to be normal behavior today. If it was limited to far-left, far-right, it would be logical (Melenchon, Soral and co) but the moderates are also prone to do some jew-state bashing.

And yet, if you even try to think what is the real problem behind Israel (the whole holy land shit, with the ascension, or "alya") you are immediately flagged as an antisemitic bastard.

French society, when it comes to judaism and israel, is polarized as fuck. Moderation, argumented thinking, is already rare, but when it comes to this topic, it vanishes into the dark oblivion of the mind that is the politicaly correct.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.