[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGANISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 323x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 323x622
POL, REDPILL ME ON VEGANISM. IM A MALE, SHOULD I BECOME VEGAN? NO? IF NOT WHY NOT?
>>
Nah, just eat more vegetables.
>>
File: Im a vegan.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [Google]
Im a vegan.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
>>
I mean in both a HEALTH sense (will it fuck up my T levels etc) and an ENVIRONMENTAL sense (vegans always tell me about how much the meat/dairy industry is fucking with the planet). I am NOT a vegan but I'd like to know what pol thinks of it.
>>
What do vegans do when they get mice or ants? Also do they use anti-venom?
>>
>>73776293
You as a human being need macros and micros in you nutrition. Fucking up any of these will fuck up your health.
As for the hormones in the meat industry and shit. You don't have to get your meat from the supermarket, just buy it from your local farmers' market.
>>
Just don't have meat be the majority of your diet. Meat is still good.
>>
Here's a TED talk about "weekday vegetarianism" for you.

https://youtu.be/k7sKMj85hDw

Personally, I was vegan for two years and I couldn't do it without supplements and it still wasn't enough. The diet is so restricting that there are a lot of vitamins/minerals etc that are hard to impossible to get, depending on how much of a certain vegetable you can eat every day. I ended up with numb limbs resulting from various deficiencies even WHILE taking supplements. Although, I didn't eat the "convenience" foods which are likely fortified. No fake cheese or soy burgers etc. If you can manage it and keep getting everything you need, good on you!
>>
>>73776293
no veganism shrinks your balls and turns you into a woman
>>
>>73777658
>No fake cheese or soy burgers etc.
A lot of these are fortified with vit. D and Iron etc. like you said so why avoid them?
>>
>>73776293
If you care enough about animals then yeah go for it but you'll probably turn into a skinnyfat cuck if you're not one already

Just depends on what you prioritise, being alpha or the lives of animals which arent even sentient
>>
>>73777658
What was your diet like? Like what would you eat in a regular day? I've got a lot of vegan friends and the cunts just eat like bread, beans and potatoes non stop stupid cunts
>>
>>73777125
>Do vegans use anti-venom?
>eating animals because they are tasty is the same as saving your life

Kill yourself!
>>
>>73778499
Vegans don't eat dairy or eggs because they consider farms animal abuse. Why draw a distinction for snake farming?
>>
File: meat eater.jpg (74 KB, 1170x799) Image search: [Google]
meat eater.jpg
74 KB, 1170x799
>>73777658
>The diet is so restricting that there are a lot of vitamins/minerals etc that are hard to impossible to get

That certainly hasn't been my experience.

I've been vegan since 1997, I'm in perfect health, never need to go to the doctor, and it costs less than when I was a meat-eater because produce is pretty damn cheap.

I eat as much as I want and I never get fat (unless I do something dumb like eating dessert every night for a month).

The ONLY vitamin you can't get easily from plant foods is B12, but you can buy B12 pills, and the body only needs a miniscule amount of the stuff.

TO BE QUITE HONEST FAMILY, I view meat-eating as nigger-tier sustenance. Eating dead animals is LITERALLY for races who are too stupid to maintain basic agriculture (Africa). Plant foods are available in abundance year-round; it's just not rational for civilized master races to eat corpses anymore.
>>
You don't have to be a vegan or vegatarian. Just don't go full retard and eat too much red meat. Plenty of chicken and eggs for protein.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.