[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone called someone a nigger irl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: images (18).jpg (21 KB, 281x420) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
21 KB, 281x420
What happened?
>>
>>73776174

to a black dudes face? yes but ironically
>>
>>73776174
when i was in teh army i told my friend "nigga please..." he burst out laughing
>>
>>73776252

Proxy spammed detected
>>
>>73776252
Why is you?
>>
I was hanging out with a group of guys and a girl and the girl was hitting on me. And her step brothers friend was like "watch out she's a nigger lover" and the everyone laughed at her. And then she embarrassingly said she never dated a white guy before. I said that was disgusting and damn shame.

This is in the deep South where you can literally call a nigger a nigger and get away with it because the whites around here keep them in line.
>>
>>73776914
Nice toll
>>
I just called my friends cousin a nigger and he said "whatever, I'm half white"
>>
>>73776971
The fact you think I'm Trolling shows just how cucked your culture has become.
>>
>>73776174
Sure, plenty of times with niggers. Nothing really came of it except for casual ribbing.

Granted I knew them and only one or two were the thuggish types that deserved the title. Niggers that are worth knowing tend not to care as long as you don't mean anything by it. It's the meaning behind the word, not the word itself, that offends. Anyone that misses the distinction is a nigger.
>>
File: 234567887654323456.jpg (25 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
234567887654323456.jpg
25 KB, 517x800
>Have bubblegum
>Black friend asks for one
>"No lmao cuz u a nigger"
>He laughs
>I laugh
>I give him some bubblegum
>>
>>73777066
I said ''toll''. Ffs, learn to read.

>American education
>>
>>73777243
My mistake. It's 6 am here and not the most awake.
>>
>>73776914
>This is in the deep South where you can literally call a nigger a nigger and get away with it because the whites around here keep them in line.

LOL what? Deep South is the heart of shit like BLM
>>
>>73777321
damn right thats your mistake. Apologize like the little bitch you are pathetic
>>
yes but Ironically with the southern most accident I could muster, I was also told to(was in military school at the time). The nog who made me do this was a fucking riot though, bi polar as fuck but sometimes he would snap and tear other black kids a new one, Like calling them niggers with a hard hard R. fucking crazy niggers, god.
>>
>>73777337
Only the cities not the rural areas.
>>
>>73777242
>a junglenigger and a mudhutnigger hanging out
>>
>>73776914
The fact that you're proud of this is sad
>>
File: shut up nigger.jpg (64 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
shut up nigger.jpg
64 KB, 700x520
>oh you kids

if niggers are such bad asses how do you suppose we drug them over here in chains in the first place?

>remember who's boss
>>
>>73777468
The joys of multiculuralism my friend

Say goodbye to your national identity
>>
Yes. Once.
He looked at me for a second and kept doing his thing.
>>
my friend's cousin has some friends and one black guy they call him "de neger".
one night in town in between bars he was talking about "de neger" while some shitskin passes by and he overheard my friend's cousin, he went full apeshit arabtier about him saying "neger" and he told him to calm down because that's his nickname.
the sandnigger didnt believe it and demanded to walk to this "neger" and ask him himself.
my cousin was like ;alright lets go and walked to some other big dark guy he's friends with and who loves to fight, because de neger wasnt around. my friends cousin quickly told what it was all about and the guy whom the shitskin tought was the "neger" punched right in his face BTFO pretty guud.
>>
>>73776174

the nigger punched me in the face.
>>
File: typical_nigger.jpg (53 KB, 633x631) Image search: [Google]
typical_nigger.jpg
53 KB, 633x631
It happens everyday. Personally a nigger tried to have me charged for a hate crime, fortunately the prosecutor wasn't in the mood. The bad ass nigger is little more than a meme much like "muh dick".
>>
File: game.jpg (848 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
848 KB, 1920x1080
Like the old man used to say, "they got the bluff on you son".
>>
Twice that i can remember.

First time a black kid pulled a knife on my younger brother and his friend while they were walking home from a house party. The next day my friends and i circled his neighborhood until i found him walking down the street alone. I jumped out of the car with a baseball bat and chased him into some womans garage. As i was beating the shit out him and calling him a nigger, the frightened woman called the police who arrived quite promptly. When the officer approached me and asked what was going on, i explained that this nigger (my exact word) pulled a knife on my brother and i wasnt having any of it in my neighborhood. The cop said "okay" , and let me leave.

This was many years ago when cops actually would just follow you home if they pulled you over drunk.

>dat white privilege

Second time was years later when a black guy started harrassing me for no reason in a public place. I called him a nigger to try and throw the first blow so i could wreck him, but he did nothing.
>>
>>73777943
> i save pictures of black people's dicks
>>
>>73776174
I said to my sister's boyfriend "negro power" when he asked me what's up.

Fuck that guy for fucking my sister. He's in jail or some shit now though so I won.
>>
>>73776174
No, but one night I was drunk at a party, I started going on racist pro-nazi rants, surprisingly people seemed to enjoy this and a few gathered around laughing and agreeing a jew arrived at the party and I debated him for a while then I ended up robbing him he asked for his stuff back but I refused, he threatened me and I laughed in his face and he left the party.

Most racist thing I ever did. Don't usually behave racist at all.
>>
>>73778429
>negro power
are you some kind of beta?
>>
>>73778429
Is negro a racist slur in america?

I use negro as my go to meaning "black guy".

>>73778709
He had some nigger fucking his sister. Of course he's beta.
>>
i beat up a black kid n stomped his ribs when I was fucked up one time cause he kept doing black stuff but yeah I said a lot of racial slurs during the whole thing
>>
>>73779093
Kek you beat up a child?
Story senpai.
>>
File: MUH HURRICANS SHEEEEEEEEIT.jpg (179 KB, 780x591) Image search: [Google]
MUH HURRICANS SHEEEEEEEEIT.jpg
179 KB, 780x591
>>73778392
>I comment on pictures of black peoples dicks.
>On 4chan.
>>
>>73776174
I got a very heated lecture about disrespect an oppressed black man. Weven became friends.... very odd indeed
>>
File: 146305236635995.jpg (246 KB, 1509x848) Image search: [Google]
146305236635995.jpg
246 KB, 1509x848
>>73776174
Called someone a nigger back in 04 when I was working at a shitty gas station. Pic related, it's my pink slip. I keep it framed on my wall.
>>
>>73776174
I was about 6, I got a talking to by the school principal. I honestly didn't know what it meant until I was 12 or 13.
Fucking nignog
>>
>>73779134
more like a 16 year old who was still in 6th grade that was at my druggie friends house so we could use his money
>>
>>73779093
You sound like a retarded version of Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the meme
>>
I was drunk in Turkey and yelled in the middle of the street that all of them are niggers.
>>
>sneak outside at night when i was 16
>meet with friend in a parking house
>suddenly some black guys walk up and tell us to leave this is their spot
>we tell them to fuck off
>they start pushing us away, 5 vs 2
>we yell "alright alright" and leave
>we stand on the ground floor outside the building now, but we can still see them standing at the second floor because the sides of this building are open
>we split; hell stay where we are and ill walk to the back of the building, where i can throw a firecracker into their backs
>i light a massive polish firecracker
>my friend yells NIGGER at the top of his lungs
>they all should be turning their backs to me now to look at my friend
>throw the firecracker
>hear them yell after the explosion
>run of to the dark

i miss being 16
>i throw the firecracker
>>
File: i_dont_even_0.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i_dont_even_0.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>>73779437
>Weven
Is that like Whever?
>>
>>73776174
This is the main word to define niggers in Russian and many others Slavic languages.
>>
File: 1461880355912.jpg (351 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1461880355912.jpg
351 KB, 598x597
>>73779451
I can't read any of that can you transcribe? Pretty damn funny that you kept it.
>>
>>73779558
yeah I could see that but I mean this was before I became disillusioned by the leftist pot smoking crowd
>>
File: 1443141207436.jpg (269 KB, 1029x909) Image search: [Google]
1443141207436.jpg
269 KB, 1029x909
I went through a short wigger phase ~8 years ago and I used to call these two black American exchange students niggers and they used to cry about it all day and I literally couldn't comprehend the level of butthurt this word generates from them. Now that I think about it it was kind of mean at that age but it was worth every laugh.
I still call them niggers but they've probably spent enough time here to know this isn't the US.
>>
>>73779707
saved, will spread.
>>
>>73779707
>"(Anon) on 1-25-04 got into a verbal altercation with a customer, during which he referred to this customer as a "black bitch" and "nigger." This is not acceptable behavior for a United employee."

On a side note, it was a company decision to have me fired. The manager seriously didn't give a single fuck about what I said. Numerous customers came in to tell him that the niggers in question had it coming.
>>
I told him he was a black person not a nigger.
B/c he doesnt act like one.
>>
I call my father a nigger, my sister, my mother. We really don't give a fuck, we're the not-racists of our family too.
>>
>>73776174
I call my black friend a nigger all the time, but I guess it doesn't count if it's not a stranger
>>
>>73779451
What part of PA you at?
Philly here.
>>
File: john-catsimatidis.jpg (48 KB, 485x345) Image search: [Google]
john-catsimatidis.jpg
48 KB, 485x345
>>73780093
I'm in New York. United Refining is based in PA though. It's also owned by some hook-nosed blob.
>>
>>73778567
>ahha look at anon he's screaming racist shit
>what a tool, lets watch
>>
File: 1459785679716.jpg (29 KB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
1459785679716.jpg
29 KB, 431x286
>>73776174
I assume if a white man called a nig a nigger in Canada, and the nig killed him over it, the nig would be treated as a civil rights hero in the media, and probably get sworn in as official bull at the Trudeau household.
>>
>>73778913
>Is negro a racist slur in america?

Not exactly, but black people get upset if you use it, because it's considered to be an outdated term. They also get upset if you say "colored people", although they think "people of color" is totally acceptable.

Fucking retards, the entire lot of them.
>>
I called a little kid "monkey", for climbing all over and acting like a chimp. He just stood there like a confused monkey.
>>
There was this one woman who was a real bitch for a long time to my roomate, so one day he asked her something and she flipped out at him just for texting her, he called her Amistad chain gang sharkfood and she drove around the neighborhood trying to find the house for days.
>>
>be me, walking in my city

>see a black tourist

>call him nigger

>he look at me all scared

>i keep walking

>nothing happened
>>
File: 1460910340349.png (367 KB, 484x750) Image search: [Google]
1460910340349.png
367 KB, 484x750
>>73777478
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>73776174
It didn't do any good, he didn't give me a refund for the shit crack he sold me, but I called him a nigger and said he'd always be a useless ape, that he can't even do the one thing his people are good at, sell drugs, well.
Like I said he still made off with my 20 but it made my white middle class ass feel better while the you could see that despite the gruff niggerish exterior my words hit a nerve.
£20 is nothing to me anyway.
>>
>>73778567
>robbed a man at a party
You are the nigger, Anon.
>>
>>73781583
the only upside to the muslim invasion of europe is that this bitch will probably get acid in the face
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.