[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok lads, I'm about to be on an episode of Sunday Politics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
Ok lads, I'm about to be on an episode of Sunday Politics, it's being filmed at Barnsley College in about an hour.

A) Redpill me
B) What questions should I ask?
>>
bring up trump
>>
What is the segment about? Give more info faggot
>>
>>73772904
are you really though

the local bit or the main bit?
>>
>>73773151
Remain and Leave campaign about the EU
>>
>>73772904
Who will be taking your questions and about what?
>>
>>73773165
The main bit I think
>>
>>73773220
well if it's being filmed now you can't say anything too extreme or they'll just edit it out
>>
>>73773368
I could ask a probing question or confront someone though if you give me the shit
>>
>>73773423
Get in some kind of shibboleth like "oosh to be honest senpai" or "standard pool party".
>>
>>73773200
Ask why there is such a big difference between the offical EU immigration figures and the number of new NI numbers issued to EU citizens each year
>>
>>73773507
Where did you get that because if it comes up I could use it
>>
>>73773709
http://order-order.com/2016/05/11/bombshell-migration-stats-imminent/

It's in the news this morning too. They are claiming that it's caused by people requesting NI numbers and then leaving the country after not staying very long. The simple answer would be to publish the number of active new NI numbers but they won't, I wonder why...
>>
>>73772904
Mention Kalergi, the Charlemagne prize and how this massive influx of migrants into the European Union was planned from the start.
>>
OP here, more info -

It's about the amount of jobs/economic setbacks of leaving/remaining in the EU focusing on trade and investment in the UK
>>
>>73772904
Ask them why keeping Europe artificially wealthy,so as to keep their power centralised, is not a form of racism.
>>
>>73774226
Don't forget that we have no free trade agreement with the US and yet they are our biggest investors and we are theirs. Trade agreements are not needed for trade and investment
>>
>>73774226
Ask if we'll still be connected with the Jewish TTIP if we vote leave.
>>
>>73774463
Any numbers buddy?
>>
>>73774619
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-wins-a-record-number-of-investment-projects-and-maintains-position-as-top-investment-destination-in-europe

>1st: US 36,778 jobs
>2nd: France 8,198 jobs

http://www.ofii.org/sites/default/files/FDIUS2014.pdf

>1st: UK $519b
>2nd: Japan $342b
>>
>>73774942
Cheers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.