[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millennial Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1449678732068.png (130 KB, 908x448) Image search: [Google]
1449678732068.png
130 KB, 908x448
Who here that was born between the years of 1980-2000 actually have a good job, a nice place to stay at, and have your life relatively together?

I see threads every day that bash on the new generation of normies but I bet that most of us here are pretty well off. Doesn't mean you like what you are doing or where you are in life but at least you know you aren't degenerate. It just seems to me that the more and more of my generation I get to know for the most part they are doing just fine.

ITT: how are you doing with your life senpai?
>>
>>73769055

1981 here

>good job

business owner

>nice place to stay

yah, house, rented

>life relatively together

married w/ children

I approve of this thread
>>
>>73769055

1990 here, I was doing pretty well until I got laid off. Was making a lot of money.

Now I'm back in school and pleb tier again ;_;

I think my life will be in pretty good shape 3-5 years from now. But until then it's going to be ramen noodle-tier. Working on getting some certifications this summer so we'll see how that plays out. Wish me luck bros.
>>
Millennial here
>40k student loans
>live with parents
>in between jobs
>will never get married
>will never have kids
>all hope is lost
>accounting major
>>
>>73769055

1998' here

I'm fucked
>>
>>73769485

How are you in accounting and without a job? That's literally like guaranteed job placement.
>>
>>73769485
at least you chose an employable major (until your shit is automated in 20 years)
>>

fucked
>>
>>73769521
It isn't. The jobs out there want experience I can't get. Plus Pittsburgh has tons of nepotism.
>>
>>73769055
live with parents
parents make me go to community college in hope I can transfer to university. I wind up flunking out of community college, and don't pass a single class
never had a job
can't drive
Kissless Virgin
Stay in bed jacking off all day
>>
File: 1449796253848.jpg (24 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1449796253848.jpg
24 KB, 331x334
>>73769055
>only child
>parents are also have no siblings
>they saved money like jews
>will inherit 8 real estates
Rentbux alone will enable me to live comfy. Thanks to this financial comfort I pursue my phd in history. I might sell all my properties and move the money outside though. Just in case.
>>
File: 1417158641132.png (27 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1417158641132.png
27 KB, 593x539
'91
60k/yr
15k student debt remaining (been paying off in chunks).
Still living at home (over 50k in my bank account, ready for a down payment on a good property).

Just looking for her.
>>
>>73769055

87 here. Male. I have been the last 4 years a freelance worker making anywhere from €2000 - €3500 a month with lots of free time and work benefits. I don't own a house nor am I planning on getting one, but I have really cheap rent due to luck and contacts (€380 a month, huge apartment). So I'd consider myself pretty comfy.

I get mad pussy too if that counts.

But when I look around at my friends around my age, they are far from ok and they envy me. There literally is about 2 people I know with their "shit together" really. The rest are adult babies who won't settle for anything but the perfect idea they think they deserve, and are not willing to take the hard road toward their goals in the slightest.
>>
81. Doing great.
>>
>>73769689

Wow must be nice having parents let you live at home so you can stack up your savings account. Faggot

>>73769655

That's fucking terrible. Post a picture of yourself. Why can't you drive? Why don't you have a job? Wtf have you been doing all these years?
>>
>>73769586

That sounds like pretty much every other field, actually. I'm surprised accounting is like this too. Nepotism is a huge problem. Most entry-level jobs for college graduates are now internships, which is entirely horse shit.
>>
>>73769055
89'
Could be better, but management position, nice Audi and 5 rooms apartment make me not complain much
>>
File: gencuck.png (82 KB, 1109x830) Image search: [Google]
gencuck.png
82 KB, 1109x830
>>73769055
1986, I'm doing well, but millennials are the worst generation. Even worst than the boomers because of all the LGBT and cuck shit.
>>
93 and my shits fucked up
>>
>>73769655
aside from bothering to go to communty college and living with parents we're pretty similar
I just continuted stagnating until my family got sick of me, then I moved in with someone I met on /v/
I sincerely don't care that I could have been made into furniture, and I had kind of hoped but he's actually a pretty cool guy helping me get back on my feet and actually doing stuff to help me unlike my family "helping" me by letting me sleep on their couch but never use their car or phone to actually get a job
>>
>21
>60k a year
>in Poland
>IN POLAND
>80m2 apartment built in 2015

I'm doing pretty well for myself. My peers all work at McDicks or at a cashpoint
>>
File: 1447982550359.png (297 KB, 547x600) Image search: [Google]
1447982550359.png
297 KB, 547x600
>>73769769
I'm planning on going back to school for nursing sooner than I buy a house. I pay my share of bills and don't treat my mother or her property like shit. Also planning on going 50/50 with her on some income properties, so thats nice too.

Never knew my father, he became an hero well before I had real conscious thought.

We're all going to make it though, right?
>>
>>73769055
1982 here.
Manager of a mid size company.
A wife.
2 daughters.
And own my house and car with no debt.
Just been coming here since 2008 to shit post when I'm bored.
>>
>24
>Graduated college in 2013
>Only now have a resume where I can start making entry-level pay in my field
>my job is still a seasonal/temporary gig
>rent mobile home with 25 year old, college educated girlfriend who also has a seasonal/temporary job

Job market is fucked for millennials, and houses are too expensive.
>>
>>73769769
>implying multi generational housing is bad
You're cancer.
>>
>>73769055
born in 73.
inherited all i have. never worked a day in my life.
>>
>>73769834
I have sincere doubts that I'll even be able to enter the workforce anymore though
>25
>no experience
>didn't do anything after high school
>not even charity work
>being a recluse has robbed me of all social grace that I may have had
>>
>>73769055
I am doing ok no debt. Some savings, working on building more.

Need to get out of Vancouver to actually get ahead though. This housing situation is fucking retarded.
>>
File: paris-sewer.jpg (122 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
paris-sewer.jpg
122 KB, 500x375

I live in a big sewer room. There was some massive construction in my city a few years ago and I noticed a huge room. Moved some large furniture inside it before they closed it up one night. Make money selling scrap metal I find on craigslist
>>
>>73769769
>That's fucking terrible. Post a picture of yourself. Why can't you drive? Why don't you have a job? Wtf have you been doing all these years?
I dropped out of highschool when I was 15. I have never had a friend. I have just been staying instead of the internet all these years. I have never even owned a cell phone.
>>
>>73769055
91, job, master degree in STEM field, planning to get even more education. No own place to live tho, and that sucks.
>>
>90 here just graduated from my phD
>300k a year
>math phd
>lifes good
>>
>25, born 1990
>self employed contractor
>make around 100k nzd
>lots of friends, good social life
>cute girlfriend
>could afford a deposit on a house if I sold my car except I'm hesitant in our current economic state
>I'm a normie by /pol/ standards with my shit together
However
>regular alcohol guzzling degenerate
>enjoy psychedelic drugs
>depressed at the thought of being 30 in five years time

I guess I'm alright
>>
>>73769834
I hear you. This upcoming presidential election is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>73770005
jesus christ you are me
do you just shitpost, play video games, and try not to think about killing yourself all day?
That's what I do
>>

Fucked.
>>
File: 1458490406544.jpg (87 KB, 654x1537) Image search: [Google]
1458490406544.jpg
87 KB, 654x1537
My life is together. I'm being setup to take over a high up position in 5 years and I already make good money.

My only problem is that I've been lovelorn for over 10 years now. You could call it oneitis, but I have tried to move on and have a gf of 4 years. I can't marry her because she is controlling as fuck and a product of feminism. So is the one I am lovelorn over, but she hurt me hard and I can't get over it. I am spiraling into mental illness and so I don't see me taking the new position, but rather running away and trying to live a hard and short life in the wilderness as I study philosophy and science in peace.
>>
>>73769055
>1989
>IT technician, just got a new job for much more money
>Renting a house currently, planning on buying one in the next couple of years. Only thing stopping me is that I'm undecided about where I want to live.
>live with my longterm gf

Most people my age that I know are completely fine. The only person I would say remotely fits the millenial description is a friend of mine who's parents still dote over him. He has a job and a girlfriend but he still lives with his parents and his mum does everything for him, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing etc.
>>
File: 1462757655526.jpg (543 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1462757655526.jpg
543 KB, 1100x700
>1988
>well educated, in between jobs
>was making $90k/yr at last gig but quit because it sucked
>rent a decent apartment for $1100/mo

I'm bored out of my mind with being out of work, but also kind of enjoying the time off. I was super burned out and depressed for the last two years. It's good to take a break.

I really don't want another corporate job. I need to get into something less soul crushing.
>>
>>73770034
nice mrme

84 here, I graduated in engineering and work as a contractor for a shipbuilding company in Busan. 70k,free apt, cheap health care. Not too bad. The problem with pol is that they equate searching Indeed with looking for a job. Absolutely differen
>>
>>73770074
go figure I'd run into my doppelganger on /pol/
>>
>>73769055
I refuse to associate myself with those spineless cowards.

I tell everyone I'm a Toys 'R Us kid.
>>
File: lucky-cat.jpg (122 KB, 520x653) Image search: [Google]
lucky-cat.jpg
122 KB, 520x653
>>73769471
>Wish me luck bros
Luck has been wished.
>>
>>73769055
Ph.D Physics
comfy research position
hate my generation
>>
>>73769689
50k in a bank account doing absolutely nothing and 15k in loans increasing through interest. Why are millennials so financially illiterate?
>>
>>73769978

I know you burrito people cram your first, second, third cousins along with their parents and grandparents under one roof where you come from. But here in America we are a little bit more independent. Typically speaking, parents will not let you live with them, even if you really need it.
>>

Full time employment since 18
$60k/yr

Meh
>>
>>73769055
1994 here

>Military, been to the middle east, south east asia and Hong Kong
>have almost 20k saved up
>don't have a car yet, just stay on base and save my money
>going to get a lisence for AC repair in the glorious southwest
>looking at place to live in Arizona and Nevada
>Christian, go to church and am saving it for the woman I'll marry

I always say I couls be doing worse

>(Inb4 welfare queen baby killer 4 da jOoS)
>>
>>73770083
>do you just shitpost, play video games, and try not to think about killing yourself all day?
For the past 6 years I have just been browsing the internet. I always think about killing myself. I cry myself to sleep allot knowing that most people my age have jobs,families,and are owning houses. I feel like such a loser.
>>
>>73770177

>Renting for $1100 a month
>After making 90k/yr

why the fuck didn't you buy a house
>>
From 87' . Have job, cheapish rental apartment with quite some space. Since two years enjoying the single life again.

Am gonna quit my job at some point though, time for something different. Gonna go towards teaching kids.
>>
>Born 91

>Currently working at a private small wholesale business

>Get paid in gibsmedat from the state but expected to be hired in July

Despite that I live pretty well off but the fact I have almost no social life outside of work makes me realize that money is only used for stuff that makes you feel better about yourself that you later gives a boost in confidence
and I probably will never enjoy that feeling because I have no one to share it with
>>
File: 43224955.jpg (49 KB, 367x364) Image search: [Google]
43224955.jpg
49 KB, 367x364
>>73770000

Holy fuck anon.
>>
>>73770231
My student loan isn't "due" until 2018, by which I mean it begins to accrue interest.

I currently put like $300 a month towards my fidelity account and do 10% on my 401k. I also am planning on doing some income property within the next year. I'm sure I could do something more with it, but right now I'm not too concerned about it. I appreciate your concern anon.
>>
>>73769055
People born before '85 aren't millennials man
>>
>>73770283
because I'm really not committed to where I live. renting is great, you have the flexibility to get up and leave whenever you want.
>>
>>73769055
1996 born in Scotland.

>Job
Completed a Cisco CCNA course end of 2014. Still looking for a foothold on the ladder right now to get into IT. Apprentice in stone flooring in the meantime.

>Nice place to stay?
Live with parents right now, would move out if I had a job that earned me enough.

>Life relatively together
It's a bit shaky, will probably be moving back to Scotland in the next year.
>>
>>73770283
Because buying a house is retarded from a career standpoint.
>>
>>73769055
Born in 89.
Own my car and house without owing any money to the jews.
Work with manual labour which means my body is in a natural bearmode state at all times in addition to a sweet sallary.

I hunt and fish for fun.

Sweden sucks tho. Like 35% of my money goes straight to the immigration insanity.
>>
1993, shit job at fast food, still living with parents, community college and virgin. Spent 4 years of my life watching my brain damaged brother slowly die a horrible death. I have $5600 saved up so far, but still not enough to move out. I'd probably be doing better if it weren't for those 4 years. Barely see any of my friends anymore. Also developing mental illnesses slowly because of how lonely I am. besides being an unmotivated social failure all I do is workout, play vidya, and spam forums with my cancer because there's nothing else to live for.
>>
>1993, currently 22
>work blue collar skilled labor, make 70k
>live in upscale apartment
>currently putting money towards starting my own business
>current employer will pay for my education and I can get a comfy office job where I'm at now making 6 figures if business dosn't work out, so a solid back up plan

no gf tho, frankly too busy for one
>>
>>73769983
fuck that,

i love work.

91 here, getting back on my feet after prison andheroin addiction. been cleanfor almost 6 months.

going back to school im currently working and about to buy a vehicle.

>lifes goodman
>>
>>73770232
I'm just visiting here. You're literally saying that kids should waste their money on the rent Jew for no reason.
>>
>>73769055
1991, which is extra fucked because my country was in a war back then.
I got a job while I was still in college, got my MA recently, between jobs now. I'm an English teacher. Still live with my mom though but I plan to move out as soon as possible. I'm looking for a girl to marry, but it's hard as fuck to find a decent one.
>>
>96
> Major in Entreprenourship and Busniess
> Lives on my dads wealth
> Going to take over a firm
> Makes arround 100k$ a month.
> Bright future.
>>
>>73770474
>brain damaged brother slowly die a horrible death
What happened?
>>
>>73770411

Is Australia saturated with CCNA qualified people? I get job offers nearly every week in the UK.
>>
>>73770474
you dont find enjoyment orexcitement in anything?

5600 is plenty to move out.
>>
>>73770258
same, I'm emotionally crippled though so I only cry during infrequent outbursts after I can't bottle it up anymore when I know I am alone and that nobody could hear or see me crying.
I don't want a family but I do want a job and a humble home of my own, I'd be okay with 200ft2 if I could just call it my own. I wouldn't hire me however so I understand why I haven't been able to find work and it feels like as I get older it just gets less and less likely
My younger brother, 21, is making 40k and living on his own which only adds to my feelings of inadequacy.

Holding out for President Trump to #MAGA in the hopes I'll be able to find work, failing that I'll probably just keep hoping I don't wake up in the morning
>>
>>73770542
For CCNA? Not to be rude, buy that should take a week. Serious offers should only start around the CCNP level (at CCIE you're already made). CCNA is a good thing to get just to learn networking basics, but I'm surprised to hear it's in demand. Versus just a highlight on a resume.
>>
>>73770542
It appears so, It might have something to do with the fact that I'm under 20 and that I live in Adelaide. which Is overrun by wog families (Mafia) and gooks. You don;t get a job with what you know but who.

Had a couple of interviews though. Typical response "we like you but you're too inexperienced" meme.
>>
>88 Here
>No wife or SO and don't want or need one Glad I became redpilled early
>Work at a nice shop selling the stuff I love Retro vidya gaems MTG Cards and various other cool shit
>Pays decent for the work I do but I'm doing a job I love doing so I'm happy
>Live within my means have my own apartment everythings working out.

Yah life could never be better who needs to be rich if your happy and content with your life that's all you need.
>>
>>73770613
is ityour social skills your not happy with?
>>
>>73770508
>waste money on rent
I can either live with my parents, deal with their incessant nagging, and be stuck with a job at a factory or riding a tractor all day because they live in bumfuck nowhere, or pay rent to live in a city where I can actually find a high paying job relevant to my education.
>>
>>73770182

Please elaborate on searching a job instead of using indeed, Senpai.
>>
Way too autistic to post a good summary about my current life. Tried a few times to make up a post, but always end up making a post that no sane person would want to read.
>>
>>73770651
It's probably in demand due to the growing networking infrastructure in the UK. In Australia the NBN was supposed to provide tons of new jobs. We all fell for that meme and progress has ground to a halt.
>>
>>73770711
Some people's parents live in the city and are nice and cool people, you know?)
>>
>>73770613
I hear you man. Even if I just had some small and shitty apartment, I'd be happy. And yea,frustrating knowing the older you get, the less you
re wanted. If Clinton wins i'm killing myself.
>>
>>73769055
96 here. Getting great grades, on scholarship, athletic, and have an internship. I never been in a relationship nor do I have any friends lol.
>>
File: 1437999954194.jpg (47 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1437999954194.jpg
47 KB, 528x492
>>73769055

Trust fund kiddie reporting in

>You will never be a self funded NEET
>>
>>73770738

And the summary wouldn't be accurate either, I'm a pathological liar with some psychopathic features on top
>>
>>73770613
Waiting for Trump doesn't sound like a good idea tb.h. First even if he was going to fix things for you, that's at least a year out, probably longer. Second, it's a way of deflecting. Can you not see a therapist? Get medication? Take online courses or something to help you get going? It sucks, but the USA isn't a place that's going to help you if you don't get a move on yourself.
>>
>>73770836
try me
>>
>>73770813

Enjoy your NEETness I suppose I'll enjoy having a job where I get to hang around cool people like myself.
>>
>>73770397

yes we are
>>
>>73770000
you sound like a video game character
>>
>>73770849
so much this
>>
>>73770613
>>73770792

Guys, I used to think that financial stability and shitposting on the internet will make me happy. Then I fell in love with a girl I can't have and my peace of mind went to shit. So cherish that peace while you still have it, oh how I would like to go back to highschool years when all I need for happiness was Morrowind and a cup of coffee. Now I'm obsessed with having a child by the time I'm 30 and I can't help it.
>>
File: image.png (723 KB, 388x476) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723 KB, 388x476
>>73770000
>>
Post grad research
Pretty girlfriend
Lots of friends
Shitty part time job until the scholarship kicks in.
No issues.
>>
>>73770939
you were the one playing Morrowind and Rome Total War all day long right ?
>>
>>73770983
Mmm no, my computer couldn't run Total war. Actually, I played Morrowind and played AC/DC songs on my bass guitar all day long.
>>
>>73769805

we're more than just that tho bro

give it time
>>
>>73770849
I don't want him to win because of the economy. I want to see America white again. If I wanted free shit, being the neet I am, I would just vote Bernie.
>>
>1995
>moved from parents 8 months ago
>a bit above of avarage pay, still low tho'
>got my life in shape this month, no more debts
>will move in with gf in October, I will pay less for living and food than I am now
>not going to my uni but still doing pretty well in it
>life is between okay and good
>>
>>73770939
There is nothing good about staying up all night on the internet for 15 hours straight, and then sleeping during the day time.
>>
97 here
Currently at Community College, about to finish 1 year and then transfer to a university.
Social life is decent. I have friends, but most of them left town for universities.
Live at home
Working for the city in the summer full time and then using that money to help pay my way through college.

I have no idea what I want to do for a living though. I want something that pays pretty well and ideally, is somewhat enjoyable. Any suggestion? There's no bad answers now
>>
hitchhiker since 18
had a girlfriend from 18-20, hated it, never want one again
do random work for people, especially supermarkets for food
often camp in the forest
i love it, can't wait until i get to meet god
>>
>>73769956

start a business

I dropped out of college, worked low wage for years. started a business, now I'm making 6 figures

the internet lowers the cost of entry, and offers access to hundreds of millions of potential customers

thing of something to make

learn seo

work hard and smart, etc.
>>
>>73770939
You can fall in love with someone else and it'll be fine. If you have financial stability then it's a good time to go looking. Don't set out just to have children. That's a way to make bad decisions and mess up multiple lives. I'm assuming you're a guy, so 30 is not much of a limit.

Don't allow yourself to trick yourself into thinking that your one love left and now that's why things suck. Go get counseling or get out and meet people. If you really cannot then seek a pdoc and get medicines.

You're fooling yourself that you can't be happy regain your peace of mind.
>>
>>73770000

is this a plot to a movie? Nice quads
>>
>>73770694
mostly
I just don't know how to interact with people anymore. I can put on a facade in groups and act like one of the boys by being quiet and throwing out an agreement every now and again but it breaks down once I get any direct interaction, can't even maintain eye contact anymore but I think that's just shame. I've been seriously considering I may have developed some kind of mental illness with my reclusive lifestyle and my only human-voice interaction being people on /v/ and /vg/ I played MMOs with for 8 years. It wouldn't surprise me.
>>73770849
I don't know how I'd see a therapist.
I literally have nothing except a small dresser of clothes, an expired State ID, my birth cert, and a laptop. I don't know where to go from there. I don't qualify for state benefits/welfare/assistance and I'd wager that if I did, being a further drain on society would make me feel even shittier about myself. I want to be a taxpayer not a tax recipient.
>>73770939
>>73771146
I would guess that NEET life is the best for about. . . 4 months. Then the weight of your uselessness starts to get heavy. 8 years is just too damn long.
>>
>>73771212
Where do you shower?
>>
>>73770000
Nice quads

Any pics of it? It sounds interesting
>>
>>73770939
You're an idiot
>>
>>73769834
>>73770074
Why not just join the military? You have literally nothing else to lose if you were gonna kill yourself already. Fuck it'd even be easier to kill yourself in the military if you wanted.
Do it faggots
>>
>>73771329
gyms, public bathrooms (you'll find them a lot here, they have small showers), occasionally places like caravan parks/truck stops.
>>
>29 years old
>Live with parents
>Work a shitty, low-paying job

I looked up on the Internet a girl that I used to date a few years ago, and it turns out that she is a person trainer now

>The average wage of a person trainer is higher than what I make at my job

Here I am busting my ass at a grocery store, literally breaking a sweat at times, and this girl makes more than me teaching fat people to jog in place and do some jumping jacks. Unbelievable. I about needed a stiff drink after seeing that shit.
>>
>>73771400
26. That seems a bit old to join.
>>
>>73771212
Get a kayak and paddle the rivers man, after HS my mate left for 3 months with a bag of weed and blazed up and dowm the murray-darling basin, his dad was jelly as fuck
>>
Wasted several years of my life with looking for jobs in an area with a dead industry
Managed to get an A-Levels education
Did an apprenticeship in design
Failed hobby artist, but still wish I could somehow get the motivation to continue...
Have very few friends
Low on money
Lonely, with a once-in-a-lifetime sex life (it seems)
Paranoid
Suicidal thoughts since I was 12 with an attempt 4 years ago
Burning hatred for all types of sandniggers
>>
>>73771102
... None of that is going to change your situation on any usable timescale. If you're not even able to get any satisaction or do any of the things you want, what does it matter if whites win or not? You think you're gonna feel that much better just seeing Muslims and libcucks get BTFO? Yeah it's gonna be awesome but then what?

Not even just you, but a lot of anons seem to be in a shitty position. But you're the only one responsible for your own happiness. You can't MAGA if you're not well yourself. We cannot secure the existence of our people and a future for white children if we can't even secure ourselves.

Not blaming, and sometimes things are insurmountable and you're fucked. But you're literally the only one that can start fixing that.
>>
>>73771581
>Failed hobby artist

Are you Hitler?
>>
>>73770613
Dude I hope you realize the majority of jobs Trump is planning to bring back are blue collar labor jobs.
>>
>>73770258

have courage & faith

read;

http://educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
>>
>>73771306
You mentioned a brother. Do you have any other family? You can find therapists or counselors online for not too much. But I know how difficult it can be finding an in person one in the US, and how experience it is.

How are you living? Like what space are you in?
>>
Lived on my own for a few years doing freelancing

Decided to go back to get a masters degree in engineering

Gonna be living with my parents for the next 2 years. Going to be 40k in debt when I leave

Getting good grades so far. Going to build up my resume and hope and pray to get internships so I can get career moving

Basically if this doesn't work out im fucked

I did all this in hopes of getting a stable career and getting married by the time I'm about 31 or 32

If all goes as planned it'll be pretty awesome
>>
File: 049182785.png (102 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
049182785.png
102 KB, 300x217
So proud of you, /pol/. Apparently every young man on his 20's here is exceptionally successful financially and with women.
>>
>>73771623

Sometimes I wonder if there are similiarities, but I'm not good at rallying people IRL around me. I'm much better at writing and manipulating people from all around the world over the internet. What the fuck am I even doing with my life at this point.
>>
>>73770154
You need to fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
>>73771623
>inbred.
Hitler was from Austria
>>
>>73771646
bookmarked
>>
>>73771489
The cutoff is 35 lol, you see a lot of older people joining that want a second chance at life. My mom didn't join until she was 30 because she was taking care of her mom with MS.
Do it man, you'll come out a better person or not at all and either way that's a better scenario that just offing yourself
>>
>>73771822
If I somehow fail to get a job as an engineer when I graduate with my masters I will enter the military to help pay the debt
>>
>>73769055

Aircraft engineer

Live at boyfriends+rent accommodation near work

Worked for everything I have.
>>
>>73769985

Stop being such an over dramatic baby. Go to a charity shop, any one and start working for them, tell the manager of the place that you're a massive autismo who can't interact with people.

Charity shops are the first port of call for people with disabled relatives looking to dump their damaged goods for 8 hours of peace and quiet so most managers will be experienced at playing adult daycare. So long as you show an actual desire to improve and can manage to not shit your pants they can do the rest and will probably get you cashiering as soon as they can.

Most managers will also be redpilled to a degree since they have to deal with thieving shitskins on a daily basis, perfect for the /pol/ack that can't keep his power level under wraps.
>>
File: 1462169910750.jpg (34 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1462169910750.jpg
34 KB, 466x349
>>73770865

Well, I'm currently trying to hop on back to society (trying to get in to uni).
Officially I've been a NEET for years, but I still have a steady stream of money.
Obviously no gf (had a few in the past).
I enjoy weed and psychedelics.
Very limited social networks (what a wonder, people don't like when they're not cared for enough and mostly fed lies).
I've been using most of my free time to study psychology + maths (random language studies: mandarin, german).
I rarely play vidya, I rarely watch movies and mostly read books.
Currently living with a roommate, whom I pretty much played to take all the responsibilities of living while having none myself.
Only good thing running for me is the ability to speak like some sort of a priest/politician so people rarely question me
I'm pretty sure that my status as a human being is lower than a bum, but somehow it's okay for me to keep living like this to the society.
>>
>>73770694
>>73770688

>your
>your
>>
File: 1446741792443.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1446741792443.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
>>73769055
1985 vintage. Born to wealthy parents.
>good job
Lost my cozy office job at a factory because a boss' boss' buddy needed a job. Now starting at another company on a similar job and hoping they don't fuck me over.
>nice place to stay
Shitty cramped apartment in the run down part of town filled with white trash, bums and niggers.
No career, constantly moving from one shitty neighborhood to another, car that's falling apart, no family, few friends who all live away. 31 years old and feeling like a failure at life.

Got no debt though.
>>
>>73771880
How much are you making

I want to get into aeronautics
>>
>>73771878
Well to you and the other guy as a fellow /pol/ denizen don't want to see you die for no reason. Please join up if the only alternative is suicide, become part of the collective if individualism and your focus of self doesn't work out.
Night anon, you and the doppelganger are both in my prayers
>>
File: 48052178294.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
48052178294.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
>>73770000
>>
>>73772104
Yeah 40k in debt at age 29 with zero assets to my name would be recipe for suicide
>>
>>73769055
96 here
>Good job
Software engineer
>Nice play to stay
I plan buying my own house in a year or two

>>73769578
>>73769505
The truth is you fucked yourself by not doing anything else than attending school, thinking it will be enought
>>
>>73769055
Employee in a small startup company
living on a rent (about 500€ / month)
Small wage but flexible work hours and work I actually enjoy doing.
Minimalist lifestyle.
>>
File: 1454572294136.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454572294136.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Turned 20 yesterday
>Good job
I work at Mcdonalds so no.
>Nice place to stay
Living with parents.
God no, I am a high school drop out whose a depressed alcoholic. I only have my self to blame though but I am hoping i'll sum up the courage to join the army or something.
>>
>>73771974
31k excluding any extra I make.

Can't go into massive detail because threads on pol are closely watched and I'm paranoid.
>>
>>73769713
Freelancing in what domain ?
>>
1986 reporting in.

>good job

Senior System Admin at a Fortune 500 company.

>nice place to stay

Own a house in an unincorporated area, so only pay county property taxes.

Married, no children. Wife recently told me she didn't want children, going back on the plans we started last year to have one.

No college degree, no student loan debt, only debt is the house and a car.
>>
>>73772274
Why do yuropoorean engineers get paid so little

60k is like baseline starting salary in the states for Aerospace engi
>>
>>73771247
The main problem is, anon, that after college it's hard as fuck to meet women. Especially if bar sluts are out of the question.
>>
>>73769055
Investmentz Inc property worth over $1M
Great job doing things I love and believe in for excellent pay with luxurious conditions.
Attractive intelligent wife who is successful in her own right.
Beautiful blonde blue eyed son and maybe a daughter next year.

Living the dream.

I'm doing well enough that I'm spending my time trying to change the world, because my life is great as it is.
>>
>>73769055
I was born in 1991.

I graduated university in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in Engineering, with a major in Civil. I currently work at a civil contracting company as a junior civil estimator. I live with my long-term girlfriend and the two of us rent a house. Neither of us depend on the income of our parents to get by, and my father occasionally even borrows cash from me (always pays me back, though).
>>
>>73770939
How realistic is for me to have a Splitfu by the end of the world (2020)?
>>
1995 here
Nah m8, but it's still early days. I'm just looking for a steady job to be honest, I can see myself living with my mum for a few more years though
>>
File: 1460460357646.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460460357646.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>73770939
>I would like to go back to highschool years when all I need for happiness was Morrowind and a cup of coffee
>>
>>73772365
Splitfu? I hope your height is over 185cm and you have a decent cashflow.
>>
>>73771232

*think
>>
>>73772420
>Height - check (191)
>cash flow - not check (yet)

That's why I say 2020. I need some time to hoard as much money as possible.
>>
95 here. Totally fucked. Living in the worst job market this city's ever seen and in the middle of a degree but extremely poor family so who knows if I will make it through.
>>
>>73772155
What a pussy-cat you are.

Gotta spend money to make money, 40k ain't shit.
What I would do is committed fraud, get 20k and go retire to Thailand.
>>
>>73772488
Dude, they don't like serbs there. Maybe if you found some leftist progressive girl from filozofski. That being said, girls from Split and Zagreb are spoiled, dense and entitled. You're better off finding a Kragujevacfu.
>>
>>73772541
Yeah FBI literally hunts US citizens down and extradites them back to the US for this sort of thing
>>
>>73771400
Honestly I don't think I'm mentally cut out for it, or I'd enlist with the Army. I'm also a spineless coward.
>>73771641
I'll shovel shit with my mouth if necessary.
A lack of good blue collar jobs is my problem, I believe.
>>73771720
Mother and father are estranged. I also now live 2000mi away from my nearest family because I moved to Tennessee with a /v/irgin under the assumption that he could get me a job at his uncle's warehouse but after meeting said uncle I don't think they liked me because I haven't heard anything about it and it's been a month. Right now I live in the /v/irgins living room, I sleep on a futon. I "earn" my rent by cooking and cleaning.
>>73771890
Harsh, but good enough advice. The only Charity shop around these parts, to my knowledge anyways, is a Good Will and only seems to hire young, attractive women.
>>73772104
I'll keep it in mind as an option, right now things are slightly better than they were last year and there's at least /some/ hope. If I can't find something by July I'll find the nearest recruiter.
>>
File: federal-reserve.jpg (35 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
federal-reserve.jpg
35 KB, 413x310
>>73770231
>50k in a bank account doing absolutely nothing

Except getting it's value cut in half every 23 years
>>
>>73772327
But we don't have to pay 50k for a broken leg.
>>
>>73772583
C-Can I get a qt croatian catholic gf ?
>>
>>73771400

>Join the Military; kill yourself

like a new slogan or something
>>
>>73769055
im 27
ive worked part time at fedex for six years (don't want more than that, because I have plenty of money), but ive passed up several promotion offers and could get one immediately if I asked
I live with my dad in a 15 room house for 300 a month
im getting married to a german girl next month
I have 32k saved up, no debt, own my car, own a couple acres (inherited)

but then Ive been doing the opposite of what the herd does since day 1
>>
>>73772656
All employers provide health insurance to full time employees. Required by US law

You lose yuropoor
>>
this thread is making me depressed
student here
i dont want to end up like you guys
>>
>>73769769
Over here you can't buy a house without having 20% of the money yourself nobody would give you a mortgage.
>>
>1990
>have gf
>no debt
>fucked up my last 2 years of schooling but got my bcomm in finance
>next to no jobs here, work temp positions in offices to say i have a job
>no savings
>No steady employment

Fuck i hate canada
>>
>>73772327
I'm British Army and 31k GBP is 45k dollars, shit could be worse.

60k starting providing you have all your civilian licenses and a decent amount of experience. Don't be one of those dillusional uni students who comes out and expects to land the big 60k contracts.

You'll either end up an apprentice making shit or join the forces for experience and qualifications.
>>
File: forever alone.png (25 KB, 325x306) Image search: [Google]
forever alone.png
25 KB, 325x306
Decent job, check

Friends/girlfriend/etc not so much
>>
>>73772699
>doing the opposite of the herd
Explain
>>
>>73772710
And (unless you study in England) you don't get a massive debt to pay after you graduate.
>>
>>73772749
Oh I thought you were private sector. You don't know how it works here
>>
>>73772664
They don't exist. The ones that are decent are long taken. The majority are fake catholics, they fuck like rabbits during college, cheat and divorce their husbands just like their western counterparts.
>>
File: 1443906094746.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443906094746.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>73772851
a-alright

let me remove myself from this world now
>>
>>73769055
Born 1980

Did a teaching degree in History/English

$110k p.a. work in supply chain

Mortgage in nice white suburb of a major city

Divorced, still best friends with exwife, have my 4yo son 4 nights a week

Had 2 gfs since divorce, current girlfriend is a total stacey

About 8 really close friends with whom I can openly admit to being a right wing nationalist (a lot of them are dirty lefties... have redpilled others)

Going to get a dog next year

Blue eyes, 6'2" with full head of hair, good body (lift on lunchbreaks at work) & a 7.5" dick

Life is pretty good desu senpai
>>
>23
>Studied like 5/6 courses and dropped out. Half way through accounting degree. Work for local supermarket
>Parents provide nice accommodation
>Have gf

Honestly If I just finished a degree more quickly I'd be good. Been pretty easy to get jobs so far, never been unemployed since I got my first job.
>>
Born in 91, about to turn 25.

>did three years of college using FAFSA
>family life fell apart, reaching point in education where FAFSA no longer covers
>joined military
>now have a house and car in Japan, will finish college at my own pace
>building credit with small loans and controlled credit card debt
>stash 15% of my income into 401k, $500 per month into personal savings

If I reach the age of 30 with $20k, I'm actually $60k ahead of the game.
>>
>>73769505
>1998
>this is no longer underage an b&
Fugg
>>
>>73772583
But, I'm from Split too. And not even a Vlaj from Solin.
I'm telling you, they're not as bad as Belgrade, you can be sure of that. Besides, my goal is an older teen, pre-20's qt.
>>
>>73772823
>wants to get into aeronautics
>claims to know more than someone who works on aircraft

You're not very smart are you.
>>
>>73772884

"work in supply chain"

What the fuck do you actually do
>>
>>73769833
i feel you, austist
>>
>>73769055
1988 here. I'm a software eng, make 100000k+/yrs pre-tax, but I live in an incredibly expensive city. I rent a condo. I have 60k in savings account (for a home down payment) and 50k in my 401k. Sounds like lot of money, but the avg home price here is well over 500k. The median jumped to 650k this year.

I stay healthy and active (run 16-20 miles a week, love hiking, cook for myself). Little time for anything else. Unmarried, haven't dated in a year.

Life is limbo - it's not bad, it's not good, it's just stable and lonely.
>>
>>73773007
You're pretty poor and not a real engineer
>>
>>73772699

You mean you've been a coddle lazy richboy suckling off daddy's teat since day 1
>>
Black guy here. I teach archery and other nerdy shit to kids. It pays decently well.
Living with my gf and just bought a motorcycle. I finish college this year after years of putting it off.

Next step is probably having a kid and selling my motorcycle.
>>
>>73773087
>100000k
>>
>>73769055

I feel pretty good about my life these days.

>b. 1983

>good job

Not really, but I can afford to live a basically decent lifestyle and I don't require any kind of subsidy or assistance. Plus, I recently decided to go to school to learn programming, so I feel pretty confident that I'll have a pretty comfortable job within the next couple of years. I also drive for Uber and Lyft, and that's pretty good part time money as well.

>nice place to stay

I have my own apartment. My decor is basically the kind of shit you see in /b/ cringe threads; anime shit all over the place, dirty dishes all over the place, etc. I sleep on a futon mat on the floor because I never bothered to buy a bed and I don't expect anyone but me to be sleeping here anytime soon. However, I own a nice TV and multiple computers, and I manage the rent without any trouble.

>have my life relatively together

Yep. My lifestyle is not glamorous and people would probably make fun of large portions of it, but I own myself and feel confident that my life is moving forward.
>>
>>73770000
Post pictures of your home swamp man.
>>
>>73773176
Glad I didn't make that typo on my taxes
>>
>>73773013
I do forecasting... so it's my job to predict how much we will sell of a given line on a given week.

Pretty cruisey desu. I spend most of my day browsing /pol/.
>>
>>73773207
Good on you faggot, keep it up
>>
>>73773091
You're a childish cunt.

You'll get nowhere in life if you spend your days sitting there critiqing everything without achieving anything yourself. The exact reason our generation has this negative reputation carried with the label of millenial.

Stop shit posting and do something with your life.
>>
>>73772875
I know, the pill is hard to swallow.

>>73773000
I don't know dude, good luck with that. Do it while you're still in college, after you're done you want have much chance of meeting girls in that age bracket.
>>
>>73773087

What city do you live in, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>73770000
Faaaaake
>>
>>73769055
98 here.

Doing pretty good actually.

Have been working a job non stop since I was 13 (was not allowed to be a paper boy before that age) am currently working in a supermarket where I've worked for 3 years. Got a job offer at the company where I'm an intern. Also I'm still a student. Can't wait to start building a career.
>>
> 1990 desu.
> Betfair trader after getting fed up with the hipster faggots who work in IT.
> On the hunt for an upgrade on my current apartment.
> Six figure salary or better if I continue down this road.
> Nobody telling me what to do.
> New Mercedes C Class but I'll probably trade it in for something better next year.
> Feels good mang.
>>
>>73773301
Seattle. The housing market is going crazy. My friend bought waterfront in alki in 2009 - a forclosed condo for 280k. After renovations and the soaring market, it's worth well over 600k.
>>
>>73769055

>1995
>Pol Sc student
>got to pass some courses and then I get to go on Erasmus
>planning on joining the army, or working at the NATO HQ in Brussels
>planning to learn a trade or start freelancing, earn a shitload of money and then move to the Americas

I'm lazy as fuck though. I really need to pass those courses 'cause I feel like an Erasmus break is just what I need
>>
>>73773298
I'm done with my college, but I still haven't secured a well payed job, so I'm pretty nervous still.
The reason I want a Splitfu is because I have this bullshit romanticised notion of them being the perfect wives and having big tits and shit. Maybe because of my aunt who was from there who had all those characteristics. Plus the accent.
Anyway, thanks m8
>>
File: 1458108618680.jpg (25 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1458108618680.jpg
25 KB, 704x528
>>73769055

1993 reporting in

I work as an assistant manager at a burger king, and am pushing to become salaried and perhaps become the GM in training in case we buy out the other two in town. I make $11.50 right now, and am currently going to school and using my grants to help subsidize my housing payments (I've been off of my libtard american college for 3 years now)
>>
>>73773283

thanks senpai
>>
>>73773301
>>73773471
It's a big condo too - two bedrooms, big kitchen, big living room, two bathrooms. Now I'd be lucky to get a decent 700sqrft condo facing the street in Seattle for under 300k
>>
>be 1987
>be soldier deployed to Afghanistan
>acquire taste for Muslim blood
>get back to states in 2013
>cannot fit back into family/society
>call up buddy whos working for PMC
>get hired to guard ships off the coast of somalia and kill pirates
>literally just spend all day every day working out, running drills and shit posting on 4chan
>every so often hop on a cargo ship with my AKM and a .308 bolt gun
>have killed 23 somali pirates so far
>most of them fuck off nowadays when they see mercs like me with guns on the side scoping them
>a few stupid nigs still occaisionally try to board anyway thinking the rocking ship will throw my aim off
>it doesnt
>the spray lead to suppress me
>i am not suppressed
>pick them off one by one
>kill survivors in the water because the ship crews often have buds who were killed and they tell me that if somalis try to board they will develop collective amnesia and give me free hand to make sure their are no witnesses/survivors to go crying to the UN

Its a pretty awesome life actually I get to meet and chill with ship crews from literally all over the world. I have eaten meals and gotten drunk with men from almost every nationality. I get insanely good pay and when im off rotation I go straight to eastern Europe or SE-Asia and spend months fucking whores and doing crank.

In 6 years Ill have enough money to retire but I will still do mercenary work probably because its so gratifying. I feel like the life im living is what a man at his core was meant to do.
>>
>>73772713
Whatever you're studying try to obtain as much as work experience as possible during your studies. It's common misconception today that you need to have a job to get work experience when you can actually accumulate it in many fields by working on your own projects on your own time. Stuff like this is gold on job applications and interviews and if you can show your stuff through blogs, portfolios or competition you might not even ever have to look for work as the recruiters will contact you instead (provided that you're good).

Doesn't apply to all fields, but can seriously help if you're in such field.
>>
>>73773550

That's not terrible. You probably make more than I made at the same age.
>>
>>73769911
>1982 here.
>have IT background
>Doing freelance work here and there
>Had some good jobs a few years ago, but I was let go.
>work retail to fill financial obligations but its never enough.
>had interviews recently but not sure if they'll pan out.
>live on my Mom's couch and other friends.
It fucking sucks not having my own living space or be self reliant for a roof over my head.
>>
>>73773432
So how does betfair trading work?

I've made money betting on football before (getting good odds relative to the chance of a team winning).
>>
>>73773471
>>73773622

Damn, that's crazy. I was suspecting SF area, but Seattle would have been my next guess. I live in Portland which is not far and a lot more reasonable, but everyone here is basically afraid it's going to turn into Seattle in a few years with all the tech companies moving in. Good for me since I'm pursuing a career in tech, but I'm going to be pissed if I go to all this trouble to get a high-paying job only to end up with the same standard of living I have now. Maybe I'll live innawoods and just commute or something.
>>
>>73773637
How does one achieve this?
I am thinking about going to collmbia tbqh
>>

>good job

chemical research

>nice place to stay

rented, nice apartment

no more student loans, no wife, no kids, its quite allright.
>>

Live with gf
Own our 2 bed flat, cars
I'm a teacher, she's a psychologist
Saving up for a house

Life is good
>>
'91

Work for Post Office. Own my house in rural NH. Have a Masters degree in Ethics and Public Policy. About $120,000 in debt. Have a good looking girlfriend. You decide
>>
>>73773770
You can bet for a career but you'll be stressed, you'll never get a mortgage easily and you'll be on your phone a lot.
>>
>>73769378

Year.
>1985.

House.
>Mortgage going through as we speak after saving 10% deposit over past 2 years.

Job
>not what I dreamt it would be when I left school, but it pays the bills comfortably & there is little threat of redundancy.

Married.
>yep married for 2 years & 6 months.

Debt
>none, apart from student debt (waste of time THQH family)
>>
'96

Halfway through a law degree
Unemployed but looking
Renting, shit sucks but I had to get out of the family home
>>
>>73773637

I'm jealous as fuck right now
>>
>>73769055
No gf
Not in the job I want to be in
Didn't finish college because GPA dropped too low
Don't give a fuck about life because I feel like it's hopeless and America is going to just fall off eventually.
Going for my A+ and ethical hacker cert anyway, fuck everything
>>
>>73769055
Born 1990
Married
Working as a press technician for a small flexible label company
Making excellent money
78k last year and it only my second year doing this job.
Thinking about going back to school and learn dive welding since the wife is graduating from nursing school in a few weeks/ a month
Already paid for my first house, sold it, and bought another
Thinking about kid but still double wrapping my dick cause fuck those expensive balls of college funds.
>>
File: 1462346558821.jpg (177 KB, 546x960) Image search: [Google]
1462346558821.jpg
177 KB, 546x960
1987 here. Everything was going ng good until the schizophrenia kicked in about 4 years ago
>>
>>73770161
What certs do you have? I really need to get off my ass and acquire some of the basic ones.
I've been working on PCs and other such entry level work for a few years and really need something I can live off of.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>73769055
>parents never married, had me at 18
>split up
>joint custody because my grandparents demanded it
>dad was a pizzaboy
>mom was a hoe that constantly moved to a different friend's house, always some different fat hippy woman
>despite this, honors in school
>dad starts dating some fat Guamanian hamplanet
>no redeemable traits, she's fat, bitchy, ugly, can't cook, has a child (also from when she was 18)
>constantly putting me down
>she lives hours away, my father constantly is driving me far as fuck out to her house at night, I'd sleep in a sleeping bag by her son, younger than me
>always get up early as fuck to get to school, always late
>still an honors student though, and I'm free half the time because I'll be at my mom's
>eventually, dad tells me he wants to marry Guam beast
>tells me that of I say no, he won't
>tell him no
>still marries her
>life becomes increasingly more and more miserable as this cunt becomes more present in my life
>we get a house together, I enter jr high school
>stepmom hates my real mom
>they get into a physical fight
>a week later, night time, dad tells me we're getting dinner
>get in car, dad drives and drives
>ask him when we get food
>he hands me a phone, says I have to tell my mom I never want to see her again, or else we won't stop
Tbc
>>
>>73774136
>cry and cry, tell him no, try to leave
>it's been hours of silence, dad not responding to me, hungry as fuck
>I crack, call my mom with tears and spit out the words and just hang up
>never see my mom again until years later
>my shame kills me inside, become depressed
>constantly yelled at, house feels like a minefield where anything I do will get me slapped or yelled at
>grades flounder, no longer honors student, but I still try my best
>despite still having relatively good grades, they put me into a shit college
>entire time, bitched at for not having license or job
>get a job at a KFC kinda far away because we live in a shitty Mexican neighborhood and no one nearby will take me
>bitch actually calls them and tells them I can't work there, completely humiliates me, lose job
>practice driving in car like twice, get yelled at completely over the top for everything I do, they never offer again
>despite this, still get yelled at for no job or license
>dad gets increasingly physical
>one day my dad just walks through the door and immediately slaps me
>snap, I grab his face and slam his head into a wall over and over
>dad is shocked that his skinny lanklet son is beating the shit out of him, breaks out
>start punching him harder, he can't do shit
>completely fed up, I become increasingly reckless and start getting into fights with people, I don't care if I die or not
>>
>>73773945
Lol in debt.
Yea I have no debt noob
Car paid for, as of last month,
House, paid for,
Wife, paid for

I'm operating out of the black and I have my own 1400 acres in Texas.
>>
>>73773770

I deal mostly in pre-off horse racing trades. With the right combination of back and lay bets it's possible to make money no matter what happens during the event. As far as football goes I usually play correct score dutches with some insurance. It's fairly easy to get right if you know where to find good quality stats online. Google Peter Webb (who taught me), Caan Berry and Green Up TV. The content they put out is awesome.

>>73773970

Personally I prefer renting and the freedom it offers but if I do buy a house at some point I'll be a cash buyer.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>73773637
ALPHA as FUCK.

I have stability, but you - you have adventure.

Bless you anon.
>>
>>73774176
move out and smoke pot jesus
>>
>>73774176
>shortly after, my mom contacts me with an email, the only way she could reach me
>despite what I did years ago, she wishes me the best, and offers me any help possible
>ashamed, I crack and beg for help
>now live with my mom and stepdad, with 2 half siblings
>21 years old, floundering at a community college, have a decent gf, got a job at Target
>not well off by any means, but free of the burden at my dad's

I left out a lot of shit, but families in my generation are fucked. Not a single person I know has a normal "mom and dad" lifestyle, everyone has separated parents or parents that cheated or other shit like that, it's awful. I am destined to be a failure, I'm nearly resigned to that, too fucked up socially, and I fucking hate college because of the liberal campuses. I don't have any passions in life and I feel like it's a waste of time, I'll be a physical labor grunt for my entire life. Degenerate progressivism will only create more broken families and usher in more failures like myself, I hate it. I have regularly been denied financial aid for years despite shit circumstances, yet President Bix Nood is opening the floodgates to allow financial aid for "undocumented Americans" recently. I become more and more bitter every month, this country with a history that I could look back and take pride in becomes worse and worse as time goes on. Kill me.

Where the fuck is the old "dad works housewife raises mids" family? Why the fuck is EVERYONE my age coming from a broken family? WHY
>>
37 old as fuck.

Totally fucked up my life with drugs, beer and pussy. Worked as a brothel manager for years in grim Melbourne.

Now a big fucking loser security guard, but I sorted out a shit diploma and moving into uni this term. Im thinking about changing to a catholic uni as it seems like a less SJW environment.

Live in a shit apartment and have zero cash beyond rent and bills, fat chicks like boning me, but hot chicks rightfully avoid my shit tier genetics.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
Year
>1994
House
>Sadly living with my parents, need to earn more than 67k a year here before they even think off giving you a mortgage on a decent house
Job
>Started as a laborer but saved up for my tickets and I now have three trades and am self employed
Family
>No spouse

Debt
>No debt
>>
>>73769055
1988 master race

>paid 500EUR/month
>average salary in serbistan is less than 300

>have a huge-ass relatively cheap apartment for myself
>in bad neighborhood, but i know many people there, so who gives a fuck

>no gf atm, but several whore friends who offer themselves whenever i seem desperate
>fuckbuddies in three other cities (living in novi sad)
>>
File: TMNT_1987_-_Hamato_Yoshi.png (191 KB, 459x357) Image search: [Google]
TMNT_1987_-_Hamato_Yoshi.png
191 KB, 459x357
>>73770000
So you're Hamato Yoshi?
>>
>>73773637

You are doing God's work. Bless you sir.
>>
>>73773637
I got a boner.
You're a true American hero
>>
Who else /hasnoideawhatthefucktodoinlife/ here?

I make good money, have a car and an apartment, but have no idea what to do for hobbies and suck with finances. Also suck with women. I just don't know how to succeed in life besides going to work.
>>
>>73774273
Do you, by any stretch of imagination, happen to be black?
>>
>>73774401
video games and anime for me.
I also have no fucking idea what I'm doing.
>women
>in the year 2016
Do you want to loose half your shit?
>>
Finishing a BS in biology, have to decide on a Master's. No debt fortunately, might have to change cities tho.
Live with my grandma, it is like 15 minutes away from my uni.
Friends so-so. I get paranoid and think they don't actually want me around and would prefer if I left but are too polite to say so.
>>
>>73773864
Get into a military and get deployed to a warzone. there are other ways to get into PMC work but combat veterans are auto-hired and always get the best pay rates. It helped alot that I had several confirmed kills against the Taliban.

Being deployed as a grunt in the army fucking sucks dick but being a mercenary is way more laid back. The officers assume a level of competence and have no use for crawling up your ass. Either you are professional or you are not and if you arent then you get fired. I usually get paired with one of three guys on my base (floating barge in international waters) and the two man team or four man team depending on how much the ship pays gets on board and protects them in international waters and then we get off before they enter any nations jurisdiction.

My favourite partner is a crazy Boer in his 50's who calls the Somalis kaffirs. He has wild stories from the apartheid era. He has a Compound bow and he says he cannot leave this job until he manages to kill a somali boarder with it.
>>
>>73773637

holy shit. I don't think I could handle that life personally, but I am definitely in awe of you.
>>
>>73774434
I'm white. You'd have known this if you had actually read my posts. They clearly mentioned that I knew my father. C'mon, use your head.
>>
>>73774487
>My favourite partner is a crazy Boer in his 50's who calls the Somalis kaffirs. He has wild stories from the apartheid era. He has a Compound bow and he says he cannot leave this job until he manages to kill a somali boarder with it.
what a hero
>>
>>73774487
Will the French Foreign Legion count for this?

I'm about on the end of my rope and I'm looking for a way out.

Hell, to put this into perspective, when I read the sentence "we offer you the chance to start a new life", I almost broke into tears.
>>
>>73773838
Hope Portland doesn't face the same problems - actually took an amtrak down there last month, great place. Saw that airbnb opened up a remote office down there and is hiring engineers, though Intel appears to be cutting their workforce.

I think most of the growth we're witnessing in Seattle is due to bay area refugees, lots of money is pouring in from California. I grew up innawoods, wish I could live out there and still keep my current job.
>>
>>73770000
Are you a turtle by any chance? Do you know any humanoid rats?
>>
>>73774584
Jesus christ straya, you're breaking my fucking heart
>>
>>73774518
True, my bad anon
>>
>>73773637
teach me master, i would love to kill some filthy somalis and mudslims, also PMC life is pretty cool, would love to work on a ship killing somalis if they try to board anything. Why do you use a AKM and not an M4 variant?
>>
Married with kids and a dog
Own a house
Good jobs in medical field
We're doing well.
Paying a house, a truck, and a little bit of student loans off. Living in north idaho.
I feel for you guys in your twenties it can be tough. feels like you're spinning your wheels.
My advice for guys seeking employment would be look outside your state. Kansas City ks is thriving right now and the growth isn't stopping.
>>
>>73769055
22 white bartender and student of finance with great looks and even better social skills. Live in huge apartment with two other mates, right in the center of the most "in" city among young people in Denmark. People get orgasmic when they enter it, trust me it's the best I've seen anyone my age live in ever.

Make 2000 eur a month, 6.1 and I got a hot, white pure blonde 8.5 qt of a girlfriend who gets to take sushi home everyday for free. No problem with alcohol, drugs or anything like that - right wing, gifted orator, I can pretty much convince people to just about anything.

Also used to pick up about any chick, now I don't but still, feels good to fuck good looking girls; something most of you probably never will
>>
>>73774273
So millenials are shit because the generation they were educated by was shit, which was educated by boomers
Makes sense
>>
>>73774692
If I'm hacking for a living I won't be leaving my state but good advice none the less
>>
>>73773637
I can feel the urge to CAW rise in my. Bless you my liege.
>>
>>73774095
feel you
>>
File: IMG_20160322_032136.jpg (17 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_032136.jpg
17 KB, 200x259

Got into college at 15 doing dual enrollment
Dropped out last semester with 3 credits to go for my bachelor's in finance

Despite having a associates in accounting I spend all my time writing scripts for various small party video game companies and day trading on stocks

I live in a studio, never had a real relationship aside from small casual date
all my friends are online friends, all my family members live in Russia, don't really have any real life human contact

I really love my life
I love living in my box
I love sleeping all day
Or working all night
I want it to stay this way forever
>>
>>73774562

You would not believe the insane group of eccentric bastards that float around the mercenary world.

>>73774584

Definitely, Foreign legion is great on your resume for mercenary work and I have alot of FFL guys working with me. But you have to learn French and their boot camp is fucking vicious honestly it makes the Marine Corp boot in the US look like a bunch of faggots having a picnic by comparison so if you want to join the legion be prepared to have the Rico Experience from Starship troopers.
>>
>>73773637

>I go straight to eastern Europe or SE-Asia and spend months fucking whores and doing crank.
>I feel like the life im living is what a man at his core was meant to do.

pick 1
>>
>>73772785
I knew society was largely bullshit
I didn't follow fads/trends/whatever, didn't care about popularity, didn't ever feel peer pressure
knew college was bullshit, didn't go
I don't spend most of my money
moralfag, never drink/smoke/party
that kind of thing

>>73773115
coddle and lazy, yes
richboy, no
my dads a trucker and he owes 125k on the house...which his dad built in 1960
he owed 25k in 1990, he's that bad with money
that's why I don't spend my money
my moms a bob evans waitress
nigga I aint never been rich
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.