[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things many /pol/acks agree with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 41a.jpg (46 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
41a.jpg
46 KB, 680x962
>women are whores
>women should wear less revealing clothing
>traditionnal gender roles have to be respected
>we aren't harsch enough on people who break the law
>fuck the state
>polygamy is ok
And the list goes on

So /pol/, if on top of that you aren't opposed to secessionist ideologies, why don't you support muslim war zones?
>>
File: 1365650562272.png (324 KB, 1054x748) Image search: [Google]
1365650562272.png
324 KB, 1054x748
>>73769005
>anime is degenerate
Thats one we sould all agree with first and foremost
>>
>>73769005
>fuck the state
Not quite. lolbertarianism is retarded.
>polygamy is ok
No, that other thread didn't work out.

What are you guys up to?
>>
>>73769005
>polygamy is ok
Polygyny is ok ftfy
>>
>>73769005
The French have surrendered to Islam after a few jihad attacks.
>>
>>73769005
>>we aren't harsch enough on people who break the law
>>fuck the state
>>polygamy is ok

>>>/Trash/
>>
>>73769005
get off my country shitskin trash
>>
>>73769005
>women are whores
MGTOW-tier cringe
>women should wear less revealing clothing
Islam-tier cringe
>traditionnal (sic) gender roles have to be respected
Fascist-tier cringe
>we aren't harsch (sic) enough on people who break the law
Fascist-tier cringe
>fuck the state
Lolbertarian-tier cringe
>polygamy is ok
Mormon-tier cringe
>>
>>women are whores
>>women should wear less revealing clothing
>>fuck the state
>>polygamy is ok

Yeah nah get the fuck back to Tatooine Mehmet.
>>
>OP is a faggot
>>
>>73769478
We should be able to reach unanimity on this one.
>>
>>73769005
Because all the other stuff. Like no bacon and death for apostasy. And the fact all their countries are sub 80-IQ desert shitholes.

I'm totally on board for women getting treated like shit once the clash happens. Hopefully that becomes something we both have in common.
>>
>>73769557
>no bacon
DEATH TO ISLAM
>I'm totally on board for women getting treated like shit once the clash happens
Take it easy leafbro... Women just need love and structure. Smoke a bit more weed please...
>>
I see this argument often, but you fail to acknowledge the great flaw of Islam. While it may indeed promote all these conservative values, it is also a Jewish death cult structured around the worship of a pedophile and his blood god that will murder you if you don't pray 50 times a day to said blood god.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.