[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stronk womyn "Adele" offers to be surrogate mum fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: adele.png (117 KB, 360x612) Image search: [Google]
adele.png
117 KB, 360x612
Stronk womyn "Adele" offers to be surrogate mum for gay Swedish couple...
http://archive.is/kSHjz

In front of the sold-out crowd of 10,000 fans, she said: "Should I be your surrogate if you have children? I'd love to have a baby with someone Swedish."

Discussing his impromptu proposal on stage, Andre told Danish TV station TV2: "It came as a big surprise that we were up on stage. I made the decision on the spur of the moment - I felt the love! Everyone cheered, it was crazy. I have never heard so much noise!

"I felt like a rock star, and I might think I'm deaf now. But it was the best concert ever."

Andre also praised Adele for being such a "beautiful" person and for giving him the opportunity to make an unforgettable marriage proposal.
>>
File: 3q4idg.jpg (51 KB, 625x546) Image search: [Google]
3q4idg.jpg
51 KB, 625x546
>swedish faggot raising actual white albeit mixed with anglo shit genes child with swedish faggot husband

it's a white child, problem kraut?
>>
>>73760904
Genetically have child with star? Custody battle of century. I need to say I'm gay with my roommate and see if I could impregnable Katy perry.
>>
>>73760980

Anglo genes are the best in the world.
>>
>>73760980
You absoolute fag promoter
How many faggots raised healthy, sane children?
I dare to say 0
In best case kid is a faggot too
In worst kid enjoys high impact sexual violence
>>
>>73760904
is he gonna fuck her now?

goddamnit...
>>
File: britishman.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
britishman.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>73761078
>>
>>73760904
kek, I have to bump for that pic
>>
but being pregnant in real life is tougher than it is in the movies.
that bitch will abort the fetus in the 3rd month.
>>
So what happens?

Do the dudes just ejaculate in a cup, mix it around, then have it professionally poured it into Adele's vagina?
>>
It would honestly be kinda hot if she let both gay dudes nonchalantly just release their loads inside of her vag until she gets pregnant.

Like they're in a hotel room, both dudes fapping furiously trying to cum. And Adele's just nude and spread eagle on a bed, waiting for the dudes orgasms to hit. Then as soon as the guy feels it coming he sticks it right up Adele's puss at the last second and unleashes his load. Next guy follows suit and unleashes a second load into Adele.

She just lays there and lets their cum marinate in her vagina while they both place bets on who's swimmers will win.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x786
>>73765169

Faggot, please.

That hambeast would eat all the babybatter, clean out the mini bar, and start gnawing on the couch.
>>
File: 1440554550662.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
1440554550662.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>73760904
wait..she isn't already pregnant?
>>
>>73767812
12th post best post
>>
>>73760904
She might be a good singer but her personality and everything else about her is complete shit.
>>
>>73760904
WHY THAT BITCH SO FAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.