[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3573220/Racist-blac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13
File: din.jpg (90 KB, 956x717) Image search: [Google]
din.jpg
90 KB, 956x717
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3573220/Racist-black-Oxford-student-international-hate-figure-refusing-tip-Caucasian-waitress-refuses-defend-actions-white-media.html

>Many are coming to the rescue of a woman who burst into tears after a black Oxford student refused to tip her because she was white.

Instead, the South African man and his friend wrote on the cafe bill: “We will give tip when you return the land.” Ntokozo Qwabe, who attended Oxford University on a Rhodes scholarship, bragged online that he had made his waitress cry “typical white tears” and that he was “unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened.”

Who was right /pol/?
>>
>>73756216
Y r niggers in the states the worst type of nigger
>>
Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>73757640
>>73757640
It's in the UK dumbass
>>
>>73756216
Why doesn't that spook go back to the hellhole that is Apefrica?
>>
He wouldn't have tipped a black person either

>blacks
>tipping
>>
>not tipping
>poor grammar
>that name
It should be racist to be that much of a stereotype.
>>
What a world
>>
File: I hate myself.jpg (52 KB, 634x312) Image search: [Google]
I hate myself.jpg
52 KB, 634x312
>>73757640
It's in Britain, not burgerland.

This nigger is the one leading the protest at Oxford to remove the Rhodes statue...and the nigger is going to Oxford on a Rhodes scholarship. You couldn't make this shit up. This nigger actually wants to be a judge in South Africa.

Luckily the school didn't buckle to the pressure to remove the statue, primarily because people who donate money to the school said they will stop giving them money if they buckle to the niggers & all the self loathing whites demands.
>>
>>73760345
You're an early bird as I can see.
>>
>>73756216

The white, every time, what kind of faggot question is this?
>>
>>73756216
On the one hand:
>being mean to strangers
On the other:
>tipping
>>
>>73756216
A nigger being a nigger.
>>
>>73756216
Why do you expect monkeys once removed from the jungle to behave like humans?
Why do you rage when their actions are simian in nature?
>>
>>73760345
>Biting the hand that feeds

Colour me surprised.
>>
>>73756216
The problem is he didn't tip her BECAUSE she was white.

Now, if he didn't tip her DESPITE her being white, that would be fine. Only a PC, spineless beta would give up his own money for a service which he had already paid for (cost of food). I for one won't tip for "okay" or "whatever" service. I've had excellent service in Turkey, Ethiopia, and Canada and have tipped there, and many places in the US. But you are a fucking cuck if you are basically supporting the restaurant industry's welfare program.
>>
>black person
>racist
black people can't be racist you retards
>>
>>73760875
fuck you even ironically perpetuating it helps their cause you shitheel.

these niggers are some of the most racist scumbags I have ever had the misfortune to share a planet with.
>>
Fuck it lets start calling them moors again .

>its more offensive than calling them nigger.
>>
>>73761143
>inb4 someone says that moors are a particular type of people... YES I KNOW THATS WHAT MAKES IT OFFENSIVE SHITFOR BRAINS.
>>
>>73756216
Why hasn't been the dipshit kicked out of the campus ?
Fucking double standards.
>>
Question for any servers here. I know u have to use claim 100% of your tips for taxes. How do you even do this? What is a plausable amount? Should I declare 80% of the tips? If I make 50 dollars a day in tips, claim like 40 of it? And pocket the 10? What do you think? And when you say pocket the 10, does that mean 40 dollars in 1 pocket and 10 in the other? Do I claim every night? Or how often do I have to tell them how much I made? What if they tell me im lieing etc
>>
>>73760661
At least the fag in the article tried to justify his judaism. You must be really poor or something.
>>
>>73756216
>something so black
>not tipping
heh
>>
>>73760107
My fucking sides!
>>
>>73756216
>Rhodes scholarship

This could be Andy Kaufman levels of trolling, but it's probably just an unaware dipshit.
>>
>'Racist' black Oxford student who became an international hate figure after refusing to tip a Caucasian waitress refuses to defend his actions to 'white media'

>They put racist in quotation marks
>>
>>73760875
Get fucked nigger enabler...

Black people are the most racist, hate filled people in existence.
>>
>>73761239

Server here.

When I clock out the computer asks me to report the tips. I report all of the credit card tips and not the cash. (Most are on credit cards). Still pulled in almost 50k last year just on credit cards working 20ish hours a week.
>>
File: 1395415871286.jpg (4 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1395415871286.jpg
4 KB, 251x251
>>73761295
No one is stopping you from donating to restaurants. I'd rather use that money to actually pay for nights out. I'm doing okay financially, but that doesn't have anything to do with the principle. People don't tip nurses, doctors, fireman, or police officers. Why should I tip some chick who hands me a plate of food?

Tips are earned and not obligatory; if you weren't part of the entitled snowflake generation, you'd understand.
>>
>>73756216

he might be a racist nig but there's literally nothing wrong with being racist and not tipping but americans flip out about both
>>
hahahahaha
>>
>>73756216

>a woman who burst into tears after a black Oxford student refused to tip

I never tip. Get over yourself, cunt.
>>
File: gewgwegwegwegewg.png (528 KB, 956x717) Image search: [Google]
gewgwegwegwegewg.png
528 KB, 956x717
>>73756216
Can't believe nobody's done the obvious shoop.
>>
>>73762637

I think it's less about not getting the tip and more the comment the transgendered nigger left her.
>>
>>73756216

>Many are coming to the rescue of a woman who burst into tears

Truly a shocking turn of events.

Was she attractive too?
>>
>>73760345

>It's in Britain

So why was she asking for a tip in the first place?
>>
File: gewgwegwegwegewg.png (511 KB, 956x717) Image search: [Google]
gewgwegwegwegewg.png
511 KB, 956x717
>>73762692
Increased betterness
>>
>>73762341

>Rhodes Scholar

>Wants Rhodes erased

kek. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>73756216
Its a nigger and a south african. The worst kind, 90% criminalety in SA.

Send it back. Tell it because his a nigger
>>
>>73762341

>Decolonize

>Goes to Oxford

>Uses facebook

>Speaks English

He's not trying very hard.
>>
>>73762102
I've been a server in the past because I actually had to work for a living. People like you are effectively a waste of the server's time because you don't understand how it works. Obviously you've never served. I'm not saying that if someone does a shit job, you're not entitled to stiff them, but if you go to a sit-down restaurant in America and think that you shouldn't tip, you're the entitled one. Servers in most states make half of minimum wage.

If your flag was different, this would be a different thing, but as an American.. well let me just say that it shows a lot about your character.
>>
>>73761809
50k just in tips?
Here I thought servers were underpaid. And yet people are still asking to raise the minimum???
>>
>>73763092
>posh front of house cunt claiming he had to do work
fuck off
>>
>>73763092
I move thousands of pounds of product (worth thousands of dollars) every hour for near-minimum wage. You write down an order, force a smile, and point some server cuck to the table. You do not deserve to make any more money than I do, you entitled fuckhead.

I hate people like you.
>>
File: 1349468160337.jpg (26 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1349468160337.jpg
26 KB, 400x325
>sub-saharan nigger acting like a nigger

color me shocked
>>
File: 14532411469270.png (224 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
14532411469270.png
224 KB, 345x336
>>73763092
Oh boy these waiters, complaining about not being paid extra money just for doing their job properly. Classic.
>>
Fucking universities.
>>
>>73757640
>.co.uk
>Oxford
just kill yourself m8
>>
>>73760661
You have never left the town that you are from, you have never paid any kind of a bill.
>>
>>73760661

>The problem is he didn't tip her BECAUSE she was white.

Ironically, the only reason he's getting a free ride in England is because he's black.
>>
>>73763445
waitress/bartenders don't care about minimum wage. They make a killing for nothing but a smile. They are pieces of shit that make the kitchens life hell and blame all the mistakes on them when their fingers are too fat to hit the right button on the pos system. FUCK YOU WAITERS AND BARTENDERS, FUCK YOU. Also you bitches are dumb as fuck and get passed around by the kitchen staff all the time. Plus we spit in your food.
>>
>>73760617

>A nigger didn't tip

Color me surprised
>>
>Britain.
>Tipping.
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>Tipping
>>
don't you faggots have oppressive hate crime laws?

bring the hammer down on this uppity nigger
>>
>>73766830

Only white people can be racist. Racism is prejudice + power
>>
>>73766142
>people of color

color me surprised
>>
>>73761295
You must be a real cuck or something
>>
>>73756216
Good. I hope the blacks make their antagonism towards women even more apparent in the near future. Women are the only ones who can wake up the men.
>>
File: 1459114453959.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1459114453959.png
102 KB, 450x443
>>73762341
How IN THE FUCK did a nigger with this level of intelligence get into a prestigious university like fucking oxford?!
>>
>>73756216
I'm in South Africa for 2 months every year.
Things are getting worse down there. You don't even know. Shits crazy
>>
>>73768208
white guilt.
>>
>>73768158
>Women are the only ones who can wake up the men.

has to be bait
>>
File: muh_mandela.jpg (21 KB, 643x124) Image search: [Google]
muh_mandela.jpg
21 KB, 643x124
>>73756216
>that comment
>implying the racist, communist terrorist Mandela wouldn't be proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js
>>
File: 1461056780614.png (57 KB, 912x424) Image search: [Google]
1461056780614.png
57 KB, 912x424
>>73756216
>>
>>73769246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is
>>
>>73769306
Why do blacks demand respect at every turn? Like holy shit, literally no other race does that
>>
>>73756216
>Ntokozo Qwabe
>Quintessentially british
He should go back to africa, that fucking prick.. He has literally no reason to be in the UK whatsoever. And should be tossed out on his ass..

What is he even talking about, is he talking about south africa? Fucking prick doesn't even know the history of south africa, it was dutch settlers who built infrastructure there and there was actually just a primitive tribe there that lived in huts, and talked with click sounds/no proper verbal communication, and afrikaan was developed to communicate with them, this tribe was also saved from an onslaught of several thousand zulu warriors who would've otherwise killed them. Then the dutch settlers (netherlands/holland) built infrastructure there and gradually africans started going there because there was job opportunities etc.

What is he even talking about stealing the land.. pathetic, right now they have a total racist black power government there.

That punk just should go back to fucking africa, why is he sitting in UK as a minority, because he came from fucking africa or his parents did, and now he is sitting talking about south africa? MAYBE HE SHOULD GO TO SOUTH AFRICA, clearly he has refused to assimilate into UK culture.. and in typical dindu fashion try to guilt trip white people into giving him special treatment..

I fucking hate african and arab migrants.. they are completely ruining the UK.. arabs calling for fucking sharia law to be implemented via the new mayor in london, and african faggots guilt tripping whitey with some non legitimate argument about land in south africa. JUST FUCK OFF..
>>
Don't these faggots have their own nations they should be in.. Africans and arabs are some of the only fucking migrants who migrate from their own shithole to another place, and then EXPECT THAT PLACE TO FUCKING CHANGE INTO WHERE THEY MIGRATED FROM.. WHY EVEN MIGRATE IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN FAGGOT.. JUST FUCK BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM PROBLEM SOLVED..

I'm fucking steaming at these assholes..
>>
>>73761143
moors were not black.Do you really believe they could have a stable state for so many years actually having to fight iberians for their land?Only black people among Omeyyads were mercenaries.
>>
Gay Chappelle
>>
This girl looks kinda burgundian, maybe she triggered his genetic memory?
>>
>>73769306
Disgusting, kick out all these african faggots and send them back to africa before it gets out of hand.. Same with the arabs for that matter.
>>
>>73762784
That was in SA.
>>
>>73770696
Kek. Isn't that a bit ironic considering all the forced land seizures from Boer farmers by the ANC.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.