[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else fucks with liberals on Twitter >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (653 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653 KB, 750x1334
Who else fucks with liberals on Twitter
>pic related
>>
File: 4951565758automobile.png (488 KB, 1090x3872) Image search: [Google]
4951565758automobile.png
488 KB, 1090x3872
not on twitter, but i do on reddit

this is what i call reverse subversion in action
>>
File: kC0PKY.png (175 KB, 968x2096) Image search: [Google]
kC0PKY.png
175 KB, 968x2096
>>73756125
also
>>
File: sjw2.png (176 KB, 1074x983) Image search: [Google]
sjw2.png
176 KB, 1074x983
>>73756545
>>
>>73755388
twitter is for dirty hairy jews you fucking shill.
>>
>>73756125
>>73756545
>>73756578

thoroughly unimpressive. anyone can just straight up argue with them, you'll obviously win every time and get banned for hurting their feelings.

once you master the art of trolling, you will see that false flagging is the endgame, getting them to agree with you on absolutely absurd points.
>>
>>73756790

know thy enemy, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, etc.

twitter is probably the only acceptable social media to use, but only if you use it anonymously, or you are a public figure.
>>
>>73755388
God, you are such a cringey faggot.
>>
>>73755388
you're a meme spewing faggot that takes jokes from here and vomits them on twitter go fuck yourself, stay on twitter
>>
I got banned for being far more civil from r/thedonald; literally nazi mods. So insane one literally had a mental breakdown because he thought super-pacs were trying to bring down his subbreddit.
>>
>>73757276

>you're a meme spewing faggot

so he's like everyone on this board?
>>
>>73757546
When you do it off the board ypou look like a childish chode
>>
>>73757662

it's pretty hard to not meme in real life anymore considering all the meme magic that has taken place over the past few years

I work in /pol/ memes in my emails with my dad all the time, guy loves it
>>
>>73757662
It's ok as long as you do it anonymously
>>
File: 1393475607508.jpg (45 KB, 574x483) Image search: [Google]
1393475607508.jpg
45 KB, 574x483
>>73755388
Yik Yak is great for this.

I have hate threads with dozens of responses going on about how I'm such as racist, sexist, evil etc etc, that pop every once in a while. All from an average of a couple of posts every day or two with my handle on.

Although Its really opened my eyes to how fucking dense some of these people are. Some cuck made a post about how this girl he was going out with made a negative comment about muslims/arabs and he insta-dropped her right after for being "racist". I called him a fucking pussy for running away instead of engaging her and changing her view if he was so convinced of it's wrongness, letting liberal politics be his morality, and that being tolerant of only viewpoints you agree with is not tolerance. I get shit back like "you are pathetic the world is changing and you are left behind" and "racism isn't a difference of opinion its just illogical and bigotry lol". I call them out for being completely dogmatic by assuming anyone that disagrees with them is a shitlord; so they repeat that everyone that disagrees with them really is a shitlord.

It's like arguing with children. At least the hate they give off is entertaining.
>>
>>73755388
That's pretty much the equivalent of being a tripfag on /pol/.
>>
I have a popular Twitter and only post OC. Posting /pol/ or reddit memes makes you look like a loser. They're easily ignored

One tier above the white genocide retweeters
>>
>>73756125
Ain't it fun to mindrape those sheltered Plebbitors?

You make them doubt themselves, or you just damage their mental well-being. Either way, you do some damage. Enough of it and they break.

>Physical scars may heal, but mental scars are forever
>>
>>73756980
but that was pretty good senpai
>>
ive seen you before on a trump post actually
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.