[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check You're Assumptions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 23
File: Capture.png (181 KB, 332x346) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
181 KB, 332x346
Did you check your assumptions about the hijab today, /pol/?
>>
I'm going to be so happy when Islam takes over the world.

It's going to be fantastic watching SJW getting stoned or just killed, knowing they brought this upon themselves.
>>
>>73755030
We will finally be free of all the fags.
>>
>>73755030
Here's hoping all the SJWs move to Canada after Trump's elected, and THEN the mudslimes take over Canada. After they've killed most of the faggots from both our countries, President Trump will declare total war and annihilate them, and the leftists who are still alive are finally red pilled in the most direct way possible. We will then add Canada to the US and Donald Trump will go down in history as the man who saved the west.

...A man can dream.
>>
File: 1306191140669.jpg (102 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
1306191140669.jpg
102 KB, 450x330
>>73754859
>>
>>73755516
I would be okay with this.
>>
>>73754859
Modesty is a beautiful thing. What are you talking about?

We Jews understand a thing or two about it. Listen to this lovely frum woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM
>>
I feel bad for Muslim girls. Black girls and stuff are all just naturally niggers. It's not like the Muslim women actually choose to wear it; it's forced on them.
>>
>>73754859
>Did you check your assumptions about the hijab today, /pol/?

This is a perfect illustration of the insanity of the left.

Rational people, when they are confronted with something that looks like a duck, that sounds like a duck, that walks like a duck, will come to the conclusion that what they seeing is, in fact, a duck.

These braindead leftist assholes insist on telling us that sometimes a duck is not a duck, that it can actually be a chicken or a turkey, despite the fact that it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, etc.
>>
File: The_groke.jpg (394 KB, 1057x957) Image search: [Google]
The_groke.jpg
394 KB, 1057x957
>>73754859
>>
>>73756130
You'd rather have your woman be a whore?
>>
>>73756300
fuck that is actually frightening
>>
>>73756294
Modesty is a beautiful virtue, retard. One goal of Cultural Marxism is to destroy modesty.
>>
>>73756656

except muslim women dont wear it to be modest, they wear it because theyll be raped and beheaded by muslim boys if they dont
>>
>>73756819
Proof?
>>
>>73754859
Is this a european problem? I have never heard that anyone cares about what you wear here, its more the bomby-blowy part that you hear about.
>>
>>73756358
Implying there's only two choices Ahmed.
>>
>>73756656
>Modesty is a beautiful virtue

There is nothing beautiful about Islam
>>
>>73754859
No, too busy watching Muslim instructional videos on how to beat your wife. Did you know that you're supposed to beat her like an animal, which means not hitting her in the face? And you're not supposed to hit to cause injury or disfigurement. Merely to discipline an unruly woman.
>>
>>73755516
Please do. And would you mind putting out Alberta while you're at it? That's where most of our conservatives are.
>>
>>73756300
England is surely lost
>>
>>73756300
Bitch looks like a fucking traffic cone. Why couldn't she just wear a regular vest on top of her trashbag outfit? Why the giant neon mumu?
>>
>>73755883
>jews
>call themselves the chosen people
>modest

gas the kikes, even the tikes
burn the yids, even the kids
>>
>>73754859
Leftists always talk about these hijabs like they're the standard. They completely ignore the full-body, full-face, black polyester shit most Muslim women have to wear by law. I'd like them to come up with a reason that THOSE aren't oppressive.
>>
File: Trudeausmugpepe.jpg (72 KB, 382x422) Image search: [Google]
Trudeausmugpepe.jpg
72 KB, 382x422
>>73755030
You're getting there, Leaf.
>>
>"Asma', the daughter of ABu Bakr, came to the prophet (S.A.W.) wearing thin clothes. When the prophet (S.A.W.) saw that, he looked away and said, "Oh Asma’, if a woman reaches puberty, she should not show anything from her except this and he pointed to his face and his hand."
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>73756130
>projecting this hard
>>
>>73758124
this.

why can't there be a perfect balance between decency and fashion?
>>
File: muslims.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>73759181
You mean these things?
>>
File: 1441947053972.jpg (39 KB, 480x554) Image search: [Google]
1441947053972.jpg
39 KB, 480x554
>>73759649
I'm sure he meant this
>>
File: 1462845560452.png (397 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1462845560452.png
397 KB, 580x282
>>73755516
>>
>>73756300
i thought females were not able to have jobs?
>>
>>73756300

rofl high vis burka
>>
The Niqab/Hijab/Burka isn't the problem. The problem is what happens to those women if they refuse to wear them. I'm disgusted by oppression, not modesty.
>>
>>73754859
I did. I want a blow job from a girl with hijab.
>>
>>73759959
What the fuck went wrong Anon???
>>
>>73762234
Greatness of God became apparent.
>>
>>73754859
I love the hijabb. So much diversity. Its grwst for our economy.
>>
>>73762464

There is one true God and his name is Allah. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go gang rape some white women with my friends Abdul, Hashik, and Mohammad.
>>
>>73754859
>hijab
bless you
>>
>>73762464
There is less of them then the population of India. Why don't you lot do something? After all, it has been reported that your country is very worried about the rise of Islam
>>
>>73762684
why do you think we elected our very own donald trump to the office of the prime minister?

we'll take part and do our bit when the time comes.
>Have we started the fire?
>Yes, the fire rises.
>>
>>73759416
Because there is no line that defines what exactly constitutes a decent, modest clothing and behaviour, and what doesn't.

I'm from a conservative family, going out at nights is equivalent to a taboo in my family, but it may not be so with my friend who's from a more liberal background.

Islam does offer you a free will in life. You either choose to follow the religion's commandments, or you don't. As soon as you're an adult and financially independent, there's no one who can force anything on you. You can simply move out, no excuses.

The women in consideration have obviously chosen to follow Hijab, which is one of the commandments that dictate modesty in appearance, speech and behaviour. If they were really opposed to it, they could have left it.

I'm a conservative Muslim myself, although not completely practicing, and I don't wear the Hijab. My dad doesn't make me wear it at the gun point or anything. Yes, he may advise and we argue, but it ultimately is my choice.

I personally, wrap my bosom with a stole (dupatta) when I go out. It's modest enough, according to me, but may be degenerate according to someone more orthodox.
>>
File: IranWomanAgainstHijab-300x211.png (144 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
IranWomanAgainstHijab-300x211.png
144 KB, 300x211
Retro protest when they first made it mandatory
>>
>>73756358
>your woman
>implying ownership
I'm guessing you don't own any then because not one can stand being near you.
>>
File: Look who's back -4pic.png (2 MB, 1700x923) Image search: [Google]
Look who's back -4pic.png
2 MB, 1700x923
>>73762893
>>
>>73763032
what is modest about covering your hair but still wearing makeup and showing your face, i really dont get that
>>
>>73756902
Browse LiveLeak for a bit.
>>
>>73763098
I was going to make a joke about that being in the UK now but no one would protest for being called intolerant and everyone in the photo is too light skinned to be in any English city.
>>
>>73758124
>>73758722
I'm Jewish you retard. But I am a real Jew, unlike 99% of the "Jews" /pol/ hates.

>>73759023
Why do you care what our religion teaches? Are you Jewish? Have you studied the Talmud? If not, what makes you a credible authority?
>>
>>73762893
#PoMoneModi

Modi isn't Trump. He's more like Hillary, sold out to Adani and Ambani.

P.S: For every hard liner right winger like you, there are hundreds of secular, liberal Hindus. Right wing nationalism will never gain stronghold in the country where regional cultures have been a mix from both religions and reflect in clothing, culinary art, and lifestyle.

We are just as ingrained in Indian culture as you are. We're essential, we're important. And any atrocity committed on us will lead to the denigration of this nation.
>>
>>73756300
holy shit
>>
>>73763032
>My dad doesn't make me wear it at the gun point or anything
you were born to a good, sensible man.
but think of the million other girls who aren't.

>no line that defines
how about "cover up anything between your neck and knees [or ankles, whatever fancies you]"?

>he commandments that dictate modesty in appearance, speech and behaviour.
of course, but the issue here is over doing things.
a glass of water quenches your thirst, but the entire ocean will drown you.

>stole (dupatta) when I go out.
>It's modest enough, according to me
i agree.
tbqhwy as long as you are not showing much skin, the clothes are fine.

the other thing is, modern indecency is a product of movie culture.
songs like "pata le saiyyan miss call se" will obviously tell the boys to give missed calls to girls.
you can't have actors portraying sex scene and not expect kids to try and emulate it.

>>73763384
>sold out to Adani and Ambani.
agreed.

>We are just as ingrained in Indian culture as you are. We're essential, we're important. And any atrocity committed on us will lead to the denigration of this nation.
madam aap to jajbati ho gyi.
this is /pol/. being ultra-angsty helps you here.
obviously i'm not going to support any kind of genocide.
as long as the muslims don't mind saying "bharat mata ki jai"
i mean, even the liberals only care about EVERY indian being just a tad bit more nationalistic.

>tfw a muslim girl loves me but won't date me because religion
any suggestion that might help my love life?
or should i just go "fuck religion!" and drink myself to sleep every night from now on? [and wait for my parents to find me a "sunder sushil sarv-gun sampan" girl to marry?]
>>
File: 1299778908357.jpg (51 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1299778908357.jpg
51 KB, 360x359
>>73754859
>ITS NOT OPPRESSION!!!! I mean I'll be arrested if I dont do it in muslim countries but I like it so its ok
>if a man spreads his legs on the subway hes oppressing me though
>>
>>73763223
It isn't.

That's what my mom and I keep bitching about. What's the point of covering your hair if you wear skin tight clothing, pop your butt out and put all that make up on? That's why I'm happy being plain, simple and contented with my modesty in a simple stole and decent clothes.

Did you know that before the spread of Islam, head coverings were a popular garment in Arab? Yeah, it was a traditional garment, but women wouldn't cover their bosoms. Hair was pretty much it. Slave women weren't ALLOWED to cover their bosoms and had to show cleavage.

When Islam spread, the concept of Hijab and modest began to grow popular, with preachings of prophet Muhammed. The women were suggested to cover their bosoms by extending their headscarves (khimar) over them. That's how the modern (or at least the modern-orthodox) hijab took it's place.

As for the face veil, there is no verse in the Quran which decrees it to be mandatory. The prophet was commanded by God to ask his daughters and wives to cover their faces with veils, to protect themselves from prophet's enemies. But this rule doesn't apply to the general Muslim woman.

I have nothing against women who put make up on with hijab and wear tight clothings, nor do I have anything against women who choose to wear the face veil. All I'm concerned is about my modesty and relationship with God. And as long as I know I'm being true to the cause, I'm content.
>>
>>73763785

based panjeet talking sense
>>
>>73754859
I performed my annual check of my assumptions.

They're still accurate.
>>
File: wear-hijab-show-panties.jpg (61 KB, 569x840) Image search: [Google]
wear-hijab-show-panties.jpg
61 KB, 569x840
>>73763785
>or should i just go "fuck religion!" and drink myself to sleep every night from now on? [and wait for my parents to find me a "sunder sushil sarv-gun sampan" girl to marry?]

I don't speak your language, not sure what a sunder sushil sarv-gun sampan is but I wouldn't just sit and wait for anything - also wouldn't rule out an arranged marriage ahead of time either though. That can work out fine, sometimes.

also >>73764360
another pic related
>>
>>73754859
Why is the left always asking us to check for something. They're like an annoying girlfriend.
>>
>>73764052
>relationship with God
Have you read the Quran?

What would you say to the allegation that ALL* religious scriptures have been altered to justify what the writer believed to be fine?
* including the Bible, the Quran, Bhagwad Geeta, and many others.

If you found evidence in these scriptures of alteration that, quite obviously, looked anti-women, anti-other-religion, or just against anyone who didn't deserve it, would you accept the scripture as flawed and an INVENTION of human mind instead of being the WORD OF GOD?

>inb4 i've read Geeta and Bible and found countless things that i don't agree with.
>finally, i've sort of stopped believing in religion, but i do believe that somewhere, some supreme does exits which created us all and everything in this universe.

>>73764597
>sunder sushil sarv-gun
pretty, decent, all-good-virtues

> I wouldn't just sit and wait for anything
so far i have got no better idea.
and well, she, being, a girl won't take the necessary steps. [the fact that she at least confessed her love was pretty unbelievable to me]

>wouldn't rule out an arranged marriage ahead of time either though. That can work out fine, sometimes.
so, no drinking myself to sleep then. and just hope the girl my parents find is a chill, smart and sensible one.

to finish this post, we all have other-religion friends, it's just that, most religious people refuse to even entertain the idea that the scriptures may have been altered by people who sought personal gains and power.
what angers me is the people insisting that their book is indeed the WORD OF GOD when it is anything but.

I would like religious people to reply to me over this "scripture is the word of god" issue.
>>
>>73765029

Does anyone other than Muslims believe their scripture is the perfect word of God? OTOH, Christians believe everything in the Bible is true and many believe that it's a factual recounting of event, but I've never heard of any Christians believing it's God's word, directly from him into print, which from my understanding is how the Quran works.
>>
>>73765029
I agree to most of the points you've raised, particularly the one where you discuss about the "altering" of religious scriptures over time, by vested interests.

Now, I'm no scholar in comparative religion but I do believe that most contemporary Christians follow the new testament instead of the old one, and most contemporary Jews follow the Talmud with more adherence than Torah.

For example, the original Torah made it a sin to charge Usury, but the Jews have manipulated their scriptures such that it's permissible for them to take interests over loans, but only from non Jews. And today we see how Jews have monopoly over banks, and how Greece, once a nation of Great Philosophers and home to Unani medicine, has been ruined because of usury. Usury practically made a civilisation collapse.

In Quran, God tells us that this is the last and the only book that he'll protect till the end of times. It's a covenant made by God to all of humanity. Believing in it is only a matter of faith. Again, you have a free will. You either choose to believe it or you don't.

If you want a more palpable evidence, I can mention the Oldest Manuscript of Quran that was found in Birmingham University, last year. The manuscript is dated to less than two decades after the Prophet's death, and is exactly the same, word to word, as the modern day print copy of Quran.

Here's a link you can check out: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-33436021

>>73765297
Muslims believe that Quran is the perfect word of God, since Muhammad was an illiterate and couldn't read or write. We believe that Quran was revealed to him by God through the angel Gabriel, over the span of 23 years. Gabriel would communicate to the Prophet and Prophet would dictate the words to his disciples, who would write it down. There are couple scientific and historical revelations in Quran, no matter how simple they look today, that couldn't have been conceived by an illiterate.
>>
>>73766151
>so much jew this jew that
>a true /pol/-girl
hahaha, i already love you.

>God tells us
>literally every religious scripture
doesn't change the fact that men wrote it, and man's wisdom is limited.
Man must not be allowed to say who's to be killed and for what.
Man has no right to say that a man can marry 4 women but a woman can't marry 4 men.

>free will
thank you, for saying this.
i must be allowed to worship my choice of god, or none at all.
NO ONE has the right to behead me for my choices.
unless i'm literally physically hurting others, and even then, let the country's law take it's course.

>Believing in it is only a matter of faith
i agree.
i believe that we are an Artificial Intelligence illusion.
because -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/experiment-confirms-quantum-theory-weirdness
>We are in a real Matrix
>"Wake up, Neo. The Matrix has you!"

>Birmingham Quran
Well, KJV Bible hasn't changed for about 2000 years
Bhagwad Geeta has stayed the same for 5000 years [or probably more], and so have the Vedas.
Doesn't mean they weren't flawed to begin with.
>tfw i'm not biased. I hate everyone equally.

Just because 16th century people believed that the sun revolves around the earth doesn't mean we'll never challenge it and find new evidence against it.

One last question to you - Which city in India are you in right now?
>>
>>73759416
>>73762464
>>73762893
>>73763032
>>73763785
>>73764052
>>73766151
>>73766951
Now that Canadians have been declared worse than Indians, /Pol/ lets indians discuss without going full
>POO
>>
>>73767144
It's probably because we started worshiping Trump.
every one on /pol/ loves Trump and Trump worshipers.

#MAGA
#MANGA
>>
>>73766951
Hyderabad, probably the only bastion of Muslim culture in India. And authentic Biryani.
>>
>>73767391
>Hyderabad
nice.
would visit / 10

>Biryani
you shouldn't have reminded me of biryani.
damnit, lunch time is so far away.

How long have you been here on /pol/?
How many other girls [and/or guys] do you know who are a regular /pol/lack?
>just excite to see a girl here.
>the only other pajeet i know who's a regular here is the one who posts with the name "designate shitposting OP". he's cool, but the faggot really needs a tripcode.

>tfw literally no one i know has even heard of 4chan let alone /pol/
>>
>>73756300
do we have a pokemon or muppet lokin like her?
>>
>>73758722
You are slut, off to the eternal pit of fire.
>>
>>73754859

My assumption is that she likes being a punching bag for her husband. How spot on am I? 100% of course.
>>
>>73755030
sjw gonna conver first you idiot. look at those convert feminist lol...
>>
>>73759649

Well that's VOLUNTARY and the other is not, so stop dropping the context.
>>
>>73756819
Hey it beats being buried alive as infant. Muslims don't fuck around, you fuck up you die nigg.
>>
>>73756300

AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>73759649
>there are women getting killed for not wanting to wear a hijab
>there are no women getting killed for not wanting to be nuns
>there aren't even nuns getting killed for not dressing like nuns
>>
File: indianpickupartist.png (562 KB, 866x756) Image search: [Google]
indianpickupartist.png
562 KB, 866x756
>>73767391
>>73767669
PAJEET MY SON
>>
>>73767669
>>73766951

smooth as fuck
>>
>>73769565
>one faggot spills all the spaghetti
>an entire nation must endure the banter
you guys are harsh.
>>
>tfw live in Oklahoma next to deep woods

Sharia Law being forced upon the world, our ancestors would be ashamed.
>>
File: Vader.jpg (18 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
Vader.jpg
18 KB, 354x354
>>73755110
But that's the arch-famous /pol/ conundrum.
People hate mudslimes, but they also envy the fact they had the guts to follow their ideals and are being BTFO by Jews because of that.
Rather, /pol/sters are just keyboard warriors.
>>
I really wish assholes would stop bitching about being searched at airports. I'm hispanic but look arabic, get searched every single time I fly. The pat down is not intrusive at all and it only takes a few minutes max even if they do a full swipe test on your carryon. I realize arabs are more likely to do shit and pretending otherwise is fucking retarded. If white people were always blowing shit up you bet your ass they would be targeted instead as they should be, it's called living in reality
>>
File: india.jpg (139 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
139 KB, 800x533
>>73770049
>an entire nation must endure the banter
>About one billion people, or 15 percent of the global population, practice open defecation.[3] (page v) India has the highest number of people practicing open defecation: around 490 million people, or over a third of the population.[4] Most of it occurs in rural areas, where the prevalence is estimated at 52 percent of the population, as opposed to urban areas, where prevalence is estimated at 7.5 percent
>>
>>73769565
I felt a lot more embarrassed for the white knight than the streetshitter.
>>
>>73770150
>/pol/sters are just keyboard warriors.
not me.
i've gathered about a dozen regular followers in real life, who love to get redpilled by me over any and all topics.
now, the know all about the rothschilds and the banking cartel
they know all about the coming new world order.
there's even a muslim guy who's willing to re-assess his stance on religion, both his and others.

i'm going out there and talking to people.

>>73770274
>so concerned about some other nation and its people
>would literally do nothing but shitpost about it on the internet from the comfort of his basement bedroom
>would pat himself for being a model citizen of the world at the end of the day.

>his own continent, europe, is dying.
>all he does is blame others.
like >>73770150 said,
>/pol/sters are just keyboard warriors.
well, quite a few are.
>>
>>73770049

It's not "one" person it's so damn many of them. People brainlessly copy off each other. That's not the only Indian guy who shamelessly hollers at women online like that. A bunch of them do, go to any model's webpage, twitter feed or whatever and there's always Pajeet and crew

>"u is yes the cock in ur mouth uh huh yes the pretty mmmm would a dod u the boob"

If you want to be treated like an individual, fucking act like one.
>>
>>73770274
kinda hard to poo in loo when there are no loos
>>
Honestly don't care if they wear a hijab or not. It's when they make a big deal out of having to remove them when dealing with government shit like the TSA. No religion should trump laws.
>>
>>73770450
m8 that poo-in-loo chick is gone
you ain't impressing anyone
>>
File: Xy_YyxWJFy.jpg (41 KB, 368x450) Image search: [Google]
Xy_YyxWJFy.jpg
41 KB, 368x450
>>73770468
>A bunch of them do
#NOT_ALL

>If you want to be treated like an individual, fucking act like one.
... and when did i ever say -
>"u is yes the cock in ur mouth uh huh yes the pretty mmmm would a dod u the boob"?
but you took the liberty to shitpost about something that i, as an individual, never even did!

>>73770500
yet, pic related.
>>
File: 1442590270177.jpg (83 KB, 344x382) Image search: [Google]
1442590270177.jpg
83 KB, 344x382
>>73770450
>There are also strong gender impacts: lack of safe, private toilets makes women and girls vulnerable to violence and is an impediment to girls’ education. Rapes and sexual molestation take place when women search for places for open defecation that are secluded and private, often during hours of darkness.[15][16]
>In an attempt to stop city residents from urinating and defecating in public, a city council in western India is planning to pay residents to use public toilets: The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation will give residents one rupee a visit in a bid to draw them into its 300 public toilets and away from open areas and public walls, which often reek of urine.[29]

Jesus christ india
>>
>>73770049
>you guys are harsh.
Look at all these anti-American threads and see if anyone cares about one autistic individual representing an entire race. I hope you washed your hands before using that keyboard, Manpreet.
>>
File: burkinibitch.jpg (302 KB, 1090x708) Image search: [Google]
burkinibitch.jpg
302 KB, 1090x708
>be Poland
>mudslime bitch wants to to the pool
>enters the aquapark
>gets thrown out
>cries "muh burka bikini, muh traditional clothing"
>staff tells her to either dress like a non-muslim or to fuck off
>cries, tries to sue
>doesn't work
>publishes it on FB
>the aquapark publishes its side of the story
>bitch gets all the hate of the world
>case suddenly fades away

Feels good checking those assumptions.
>>
File: fast execution.png (476 KB, 499x676) Image search: [Google]
fast execution.png
476 KB, 499x676
>>73755030
>>73755110
>>73755516
Soon.
>>
>>73770450
Good sir you are right, my brother has redpilled all the good men I know and it's glorious. Anyway why are keyboard warriors a bad thing, ya need em you know?
>>
>>73770665
>implying americans don't defend themselves in such threads
why did you post to an obviously sarcastic post, anyway?

>>73770752
>why are keyboard warriors a bad thing,
no, of course they aren't a bad thing. and we do need them.
but we also need them to go out and do some face-to-face redpilling as well.anyway, my reply was to the post assuming all polsters are only keyboard warriors.
>>
>>73770254
Clearly you have internalized white supremacy and must be saved from your own opinions
>>
>>73756902
Um... That's what Islam is like if you hadn't noticed?
>>
File: 1453649885436.jpg (404 KB, 1042x1269) Image search: [Google]
1453649885436.jpg
404 KB, 1042x1269
>>73754859
Muslims are very, very redpilled about the vaginal Jew. I will admit that.

They know how to keep the vaginal Jew in its place.
>>
>>73756300
looks like a fucking mixed dark souls armor set
>>
>>73770844
>why did you post to an obviously sarcastic post, anyway?
>I was only pretending to be retarded!

You're not fooling anyone. At the end of the day we still all agree your country is a piece of shit.
>>
>>73769551
they do get killed for dressing like nuns, though.

http://archive.is/tpkM3
>>
>>73770710
i wish i could read kurwa speak.
>>
File: Iran in the 70s full.jpg (1 MB, 4764x3228) Image search: [Google]
Iran in the 70s full.jpg
1 MB, 4764x3228
>>73759959
>>
>>73771169
Fashion souls?
>>
>>73771169
>>73771401
>>>/dsg/
>>
>>73760928
If the husband allows it.
>>
>>73755030
This is not what will happen though.. All those people will convert.
>>
>>73771363
That nose..
>>
>>73772317
The nose knows [spoiler]that Islam will kill the West[/spoiler]
>>
>>73756300
>filename
Really misleading because the Groke won't blow up when you open the door for her
>>
>>73759649

They're called nuns, retard.

It's not a relgious requirement for all women to dress as nuns, just as it is not a religious requirement for all men to dress like priests.

In Islam, it IS a religious obligation for ALL women to wear he hijab.

Stop muddying the waters with your bullshit.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.