[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/texa s-news/watch-live-offici
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: waco-3-way-grab_2539663k.jpg (58 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
waco-3-way-grab_2539663k.jpg
58 KB, 858x536
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/texas-news/watch-live-officials-say-west-explosion-was-intentional/185479785

>Investigators have revealed that the fire that caused an April 2013 explosion at a fertilizer plant in West, Texas was intentional.
>The ATF is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information that leads to an arrest in the case. An additional $2,000 reward is being offered by Crime Stoppers.

So, whodunit /pol/? Angry worker? Muds? Pyromaniac?
>>
>>73748523
I dunno but I hope it's not a damn volunteer firefighter. It gives a bad name.
>>
Allahu akbar
>>
File: 1368217268309.gif (2 MB, 303x540) Image search: [Google]
1368217268309.gif
2 MB, 303x540
>>73748523
hey i recognize that
>>
>>73749305
Everyone in that automobile dropped a load in their pants after that one, no doubts about it.
>>
i seem to remember this happening like days around the boston bombing, my guess is potential false flag that wasnt needed due to boston
>>
>>73748523
how do they know it was intentional?
>>
>>73749628
if I remember correctly a girl in the back kept screaming
>"IM DEAF I'M DEAF, I CAN'T HEAR I CAN'T HEAR
>>
>>73749628

no, they dropped blood out of their ears, more than likely

>>73750765
they found out it was intentional
>>
>>73748523
Remember how liberals blamed a lack of government regulations for the reason this thing blew up? ?
>>
File: Abkatun-Alpha-platform.jpg (361 KB, 2560x1528) Image search: [Google]
Abkatun-Alpha-platform.jpg
361 KB, 2560x1528
>>73750765
It may not look like it from the footage, but those places are very advanced facilities. Logs of what is going on in the facility are constantly being uploaded to an offsite location for the purpose of investigating accidents because otherwise most evidence is destroyed. Not sure why it took so many years to go public about it. They probably don't have any more leads. Maybe they kept it quiet to investigate it as possible terrorism.
>>
>>73750765
>>73751784

>We have come to this conclusion through over 400 interviews, a systematic fire scene examination, considering witness observations, viewing both witness photographs and video, as well as extensive scientific testing

Also hundreds of interviews. Shit maybe that place didn't have offsite diagnostics and video surveillance. All refineries do.
>>
>>73748523
I thought they reached that conclusion pretty much right after it happened
>>
>>73748523

Leftists that wanted to run their mouths about Texas and the lack of regulations BTFO yet again.
>>
>>73748523
i remember this, this was fucking crazy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.