[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it ever be the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: will it ever be the same pol.jpg (85 KB, 611x480) Image search: [Google]
will it ever be the same pol.jpg
85 KB, 611x480
Can it /pol/? Will the United States and Russia be involved in a war where they fight on the same side? Hand in Hand?
>>
With Trump and Putin.
>>
>>73748535
This
>>
>>73748333
Maybe in a war to murder the mudslimes
>>
>>73748574
Do you think that if The norks and the US were to fight again, the Ruskies would help???
>>
We may see an East vs West war within our lifetimes. Or maybe a Islam vs World war.

Russia would fight with us in that case.
>>
>>73748333
it would truly be for the best.

im not even kidding. this mudslime and chimp out shit needs to be put to an end.
>>
>>73748781
what if it was between the Norks and the US, would the Ruskies help us or stay neutral?
>>
>>73748701
Best korea? Probably, china too NK is trying to puff its chest out too much these days as opposed to jong il just chilling and drinking his hennessy while hitting 21 hole in ones. I say probably just because theyre closer ergo they have to deal with them more.
>>
>>73748566
Putin is batshit crazy tho.
>>
>>73748838
it would have to be after the conquest of the middle east. im not so sure Russia is going to come around to that idea.
>>
>>73748999
I'm not a massive fan of Putin, but I'd take him over a Muslim any day
>>
>>73748999

Good goy.
>>
>>73748701
North Korea's excessive nuclear testing has recently pissed off Russia.If the Korean War continued, I don't think Russia would be involved.At least until the war gets too close to it's border.
>>
>>73749089
This, youd think that jong ils kid would realize what a sweet gig he landed and just kept shit on the DL, but no hes gotta wave his prick around in front of china, the us, and russia. Thus removing our aggressions towards one another and focusing on NK.
>>
>>73749073
by muslim, does obama count??
>>
>>73749073
That's not what the simple majority in your biggest city felt, cuck.
>>
File: 1462920869466.jpg (378 KB, 2500x1804) Image search: [Google]
1462920869466.jpg
378 KB, 2500x1804
>>73749877
>your
>acting like London is populated by White Brits
>>
File: putin-christian-candles.png (395 KB, 619x414) Image search: [Google]
putin-christian-candles.png
395 KB, 619x414
>>73748999
Satan is against Putin. What a surprise.
>>
>>73749877
First off, nice dubs

secondly, Ahem

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.