[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many trump supporters are typically poor and/or white and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: trump.png (518 KB, 867x851) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
518 KB, 867x851
Many trump supporters are typically poor and/or white and/or males.

Are you racist, /pol/?
>>
>>73746148
Your a Cu.ck
>>
>>73746148
>as democrats we stand by the poor and oppressed and we understand how they feel
>HAHAHAHA ALL OF TRUMP SUPPORTS ARE POOR AND IDIOTS, BET THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A COLLEGE DEGREE LIKE ME HAHAHAHA
>>
>talking about racism
Examples?
>>
Not an argument.
>>
I've read articles from Vox and all i get is a bunch of leftist liberals whining about trump.
>>
>>73746148

No, but I'm poor, white and male.

And unfortunately, liberalism and leftism has been turned into anti-white-male identity politics.

Liberals these days are basically Neo-Cons who use white men as a scapegoat and blame them for unemployment, poverty, homelessness, etc.

In some ways I'm still a liberal but ... it's like someone (journalist? politician? comedian? forgot who it was) once said: "I didn't leave liberalism, liberalism left me."

Liberalism has been turned into anti white-male identity politics and making things worse for everyone while using white men as a scapegoat.
>>
I was actually just googling this stuff, curious what his demographic numbers were. I couldn't find anything other than articles shitting on Trump supporters, calling them unintelligent. Help a brother out?
>>
Everyone know that racism is not acceptable in this society
>>
>>73746602
Same media that tried to show Trump supporters as a violent racist mob even though it's Trump Protestors who are the violent ones and there's a shitload more evidence of anti-Trump people being the violent shitheads.
>>
I'm none of what you listed.

If not wanting to get raped by Muslims makes me racist, then I'm racist.

Also, >>73746410 sums up my feelings accurately.
>>
>>73746148
Yes. Everone is.

https://youtu.be/tbud8rLejLM
>>
>>73746148
i dont know any other western country where the intellectuals despise the working class as much as in america. if i say thing like "lol dumb peasants they shouldnt vote" i get angry/confused looks. in america its natural to make fun of "dumb uneducated rednecks", or at least thats how i see it. pretty strange...
>>
File: 1448057984801.png (239 KB, 516x330) Image search: [Google]
1448057984801.png
239 KB, 516x330
>people are STILL trying to stump the Trump
>>
>>73746148
Nothing wrong with being poor or white I see no argument here.
>>
>>73746652
>TIMBERG
>>
>>73746584
I think Reagan said that actually, except it was "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me."
>>
>>73746148

"not racist" just means stupid.

Young black males commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US. To not exercise caution or be in alert in areas of concentrated black population is both foolish and dangerous.
"Racism" will protect you.
>>
>>73746652
TIMBERG
I
M
B
E
R
G
>>
>>73746148
>racist

Me? No. But the nigger next door is.
>>
>>73746148
Libcucks changed the meaning of "racism".

Now everything they don't like is racist.

They even call anti-muslims racists
>>
>>73748174
This. Racist became a buzzword for the left. Just like what they did to

Nazi
Fascist
Literally Hitler
>>
>>73746148

This lie again?

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/04/daily-chart-14
>>
>>73746148
>Democraps claim to be party of the poor, working class
>Make fun of the poor, working class

Liberal hypocrisy is insufferable
>>
>>73748311
And just like the boy who cried wolf these words lose a little more power with each use
>>
>Vox
>Quality articles
Pick one
>>
File: Sanders & Stein 2016.jpg (394 KB, 1328x1068) Image search: [Google]
Sanders & Stein 2016.jpg
394 KB, 1328x1068
Please make this happen*
>>
File: 1402621396136.gif (993 KB, 351x263) Image search: [Google]
1402621396136.gif
993 KB, 351x263
>>73746148
>poor white males must be racist

Stop being racist, classist, and sexist you bigot.

LITERALLY worse than Hitler, I mean I can't even right now.......I'm just done, so done. Like omg...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.