[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Title was: Liberals think anyone could be as successful as Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_3.png (96 KB, 501x767) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
96 KB, 501x767
Title was: Liberals think anyone could be as successful as Trump with a small loan of a million dollars. Bernie received 200 mil in donations and still failed.

He stumped me though, I can't come back with a response. is he right?
>>
>saying "bruh"
>ever

You are not going far in life.
>>
>>73742806
Just make him look like an idiot. Call him names or something. He'll never vote for Trump anyway. If you can get people to laugh at him, then that'll shut him up.
>>
File: 1449385070370.jpg (28 KB, 517x488) Image search: [Google]
1449385070370.jpg
28 KB, 517x488
So ask him what Bernie's excuse was for wasting 200million.
>>
>>73745143

I haven't responded in the thread, it was some other kid who decided to comment on the post.
>>
>>73742806
Is he right about what? Your fucking friend isnt saying anything. His point is that some people start out in a better postion than others? Well no shit. He himself started way better off than most people not born in the U.S and im sure your friend was born in a nice clean hospital and had an established home and family waiting for him when he was born. Does he have a leg up? Did your friend go through the intial struggle at the bottom? Did his life start based on his fathers hard work and he just rode the wave? Should Donald Trump feel shame for his father being more successful than your friends father? Your friend is a dumb fuck that really hasnt said anything or even made a point.
>>
>>73742806
>he inherited 200 million
but he didnt. you shouldnt have even aged him
>>
>>73742806
Tell him that many people have started with that amount and lost it. Tell him that most people lack the ability and the drive to consistently succeed in the business world as Trump has. To an outside observer, a critic, everything looks easy because they weren't there and they have benefit of hindsight.
>>
>>73745462

Nah I didn't respond, that was someone else. I just got back home from work and saw all these comments on the post, but I can't come up with something to respond without directly insulting him.
>>
The man makes a valid point.
However, I can't think of many people off of the top of my head (not any really) who have gone from the legitimate bottom to the very top in a lifetime.

Usually hard work takes generations to pay off.

For instance, my great grandfather was born in Sicily and immigrated to Ellis Island and eventually settled in New York. He broke his hump working until he had my grandfather.

My grandfather worked for chump chain shining shoes and being a construction worker before stuffing card-board in his boots to raise his height for the Fireman requirements so that he could provide for his family.

Then he had my father who, with the help of his father, was able to go to college to pursue an education in STEM, and now is making more than enough money to send myself to college to pursue a STEM degree, with little to no student loans so that I can perpetuate the cycle, making my children's lives easier and more successful.
>>
>>73746392
A local Tycoon here in the Phil has a sotry going around him. I don't know if it's true, but here it is:

Guy named Henry Sy, Chinese guy started out with nothing, he used his meagre savings from going odd jobs to one day get a shoe store business going, and then eventually, that is, today, is pretty much the richest person in this goddamn country, his malls dot every single place here, and can even be found in remote areas where you wouldn't expect one.
>>
>>73742806
>going with your gut
>liberals thinking they aren't doing the same thing
wew
>>
File: 1462843982795.png (453 KB, 806x1087) Image search: [Google]
1462843982795.png
453 KB, 806x1087
>>73742806
This just in: Liberals exist in a world so deep inside their own asses they are immune to reality.
>>
>>73748187
>implying ants aren't a good source of protein
I bet he doesn't even drink his own piss. Such privilege.
>>
>>73742806
>Getting into political arguments with liberals that you can't win because you aren't informed enough
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>73742806
Liberals take a small loan of 40k and turn it into -80k with their liberal arts degree.
>>
File: andrew.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1193) Image search: [Google]
andrew.jpg
129 KB, 1024x1193
Bring up Andrew Carnegie, OP.
Born in Scotland, came to America a poor immigrant, basically died owning most of America
>>
>>73742806
You shouldnt have posted this on Facebook. Liberals live with their heads up their asses. Its impossible to have a reasonable discussion based on facts with them. It doesn't matter what you say you are better off trying to end this discussion without the desire to come out the victor, theyll play the victim and drive you even more crazy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.