[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realise Shillary has been stumped and you gimps have memed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Shillary Stumped.jpg (50 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
Shillary Stumped.jpg
50 KB, 600x425
If he gets in, this is going to get real unfunny, real quickly.
>>
Trump will be an absolute disaster for the World. Stop basement-memeing for the love of God! This is powerful meme magic you're meddling with Fools!
>>
>>73740525
NC
>Democrat
Nevada,Arizona
>Republican
>>
>>73740525
It's almost impossible to defeat a woman in an election.
>>
File: Carol seleme ass.jpg (32 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
Carol seleme ass.jpg
32 KB, 464x700
For the love of all that is holey, please stop memeing this donkey into power you idiot basement-cucks!
>>
>>73740688
fuck off dad we're our own country now
>>
>>73740738
i dont know if you're actually retarded or not
but arizona is a majority red state
if u dont know that im assuming u havent actually seen an election
>>
>>73740854
Shut up Forest you little toe-rag you'll always be the errant rebellious turd of a son! Don't make me come over there.
>>
>>73740935
He is polling behind Clinton, and Romney only won it by 120k votes.
>>
File: Funny-Fat-People-2.jpg (33 KB, 603x404) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Fat-People-2.jpg
33 KB, 603x404
>>73740854
>>73740935
>>73740738
>>73740781

North American "people"
>>
>>73740525
Trump will win MI and WI
>>
File: Screenshot (55).png (97 KB, 767x611) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (55).png
97 KB, 767x611
>>73740525
What a retarded map. NC would go red long before PA, along with every one of the so called swing states.

Hillary just needs Virginia and it's game over. You guys should just start prepping for 2020.
>>
>>73741039
trump will win the 50 states minus mexifornia I can almost see Washington and Oregon turning red.

Hilary Clinton is fucking disgusting
>>
I always found it funny that people attribute absolute power to the president.

due to how controversial he is, he will probably achieve less than most presidents in the past.

On as side note. It's fucking crazy how the handing the presidency to the white guy is seen as the beginning of the apocalypse. Isn't the current president a nigger?
>>
>>73741204
The Dems have to worry about Michigan,PA,Wisconsin,NH this year.
>>
>>73741361
They do? Just like how Romney supposedly had them in play back in 2012, yet they ended up voting for Obama by wide margins?
>>
>>73741361
and the republicans Colorado Arizona and Utah even Jon McCain admitted that Arizona might be at play this session
>>
I fully expect trump if he wins to be more center with a mix of conservative and liberals policies and that's what I want
>>
>>73741636
>wide margins
Obama won by the hair on his dick. If Trumps performs better then Rmoney Hillary will be in trouble
>>
>yfw new hampshire is the new florida
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.