[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like for jobs in Canada? Is there an room for a Scotsman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13
File: 14jJPXpX.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
14jJPXpX.png
18 KB, 256x256
What is it like for jobs in Canada?

Is there an room for a Scotsman to work in the IT sector or am I competing with Pajeet there as well?
>>
For. You're working FOR Pajeet OP.
>>
>>73737471

Literally this.
>>
Very slim. You also need to understand the cost of living in Canada is high.
>>
>>73737267
Depends where you're looking. As an example job hunting is shit right now in Alberta since the start of the oil crash (nothing to do with the Ft.Mac fire).

Companies with thousands of employees shutting down completely flooding the job market with people.

You're not wrong about competing with Pajeet for IT. Very few people I've ever talked to over a phone to a company sounded white.
>>
>>73737471

Wrong. My managers at one of the major banks are white and Asian.
>>
Dont canadians just pay shit with maple syrup and shit?
>>
>>73737674

>Banks
>IT
>>
>>73737267
Dude, go to America, it is literally better in every way. Fuck California looks conservative compared to Canada.
>>
>>73737267
Avoid Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto and you'll be fine, OP.
>>
>>73737267
Fun fact, if our immigration rates continue as they are currently, we get 1 million Chinks and Poos every year.

Also be prepared for people to expect to to preserve "muh heritage & culture"
>>
>>73737674
Those are jews m8
>>
OP here, see, my girlfriend's friend works in Vancouver and seems to hold up quite well even though I heard it is expensive as fuck, she is only a hotel receptionist.

Also, why does Canada have such a large Asian community?
>>
>>73737267
What type of 'IT work' buddy? Tech is booming here if you have the right skills

>>73737814
Bags of milk, weed & syrup is a standard for of payment from most companies.
>>
>>73737857
> banks don't have massive IT departments

wew
>>
File: smooch.jpg (33 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
smooch.jpg
33 KB, 500x272
>>73738147
>such a large Asian community
We're amassing rooftop koreans for the inevitable race wars
>>
>>73737857
top kek are you retarded?
>>
>>73737814
Pucks are always in circulation as well
>>
>constant studying
>no 9-5 job, have to works tons of unpaid overtime
>easily outsourced
>no recognition
>hated by the entire company

IT life sucks, I'm too far in the hole to change careers
>>
>>73738325
>banks don't have massive IT departments
Most are outsourced these days,
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/outsourcing-bank-jobs-is-common-practice-say-employees-1.1333814
Give it a few more years and a massive fuck up or two (http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Outsourcing_nightmare_haunts_UK-nid-21610-cid-2.html) as in the UK, and Canadian banks my wake up.
>>
>>73737267
THERE ARE NO JOBS HERE. FUCK THIS COUNTRY.
>>
>>73738147
Its expensive. Very comfy though.

Because there is a history of Asians in Vancouver for since Canada became a country.

Its really comfy there. But unless you are sure you can get a job in Vancouver, don't go there. Go to Ontario or Quebec if you can speak French. Or the US. But if you can get a job in Vancouver its pretty much a godsend but its slim pickings.
>>
>>73737267
>What is it like for jobs in Canada?

Good, provided you move to the right province.
>>
>>73737267
Crap, I work for an offshore company.
>>
>>73738591
>IT life sucks, I'm too far in the hole to change careers
You gotta weasel yourself in deep anon. I'm talking automation scripts with zero documentation (written for powershell with an alia file 2000 lines long), servers that only boot for you, and procedural manuals that might well need indian jones to decipher, get creative and make yourself indispensable (i.e cost more to get rid of than keep).
>scott_adams_dilbert_comic.png
>>
>>73737857

>mobile apps
>online banking
>all the systems used to create, maintain mortgages, mortgage insurances, loans,
>document generation software for all the trillions of letters sent out to customers
>ATMs
>>
>>73738075

No. Mostly eastern European.
>>
File: wally.gif (176 KB, 1200x374) Image search: [Google]
wally.gif
176 KB, 1200x374
>>73738991
>get creative and make yourself indispensable
Your idea of restriction and semi-sabotage are probably best, I know a place that had to let me go because of poor finincial management is now fucked, since they cut me without getting me to explain anything about how it was all working together
>>
>>73739354

Heh that comic is spot on

>dad worked 25 years at bank
>chooses watch as anniversary gift
>stops working in less than three weeks
>>
>>73739490
Wish companies used to treat you like they used to. Looked through old family scrapbooks from the 30s. Western Electric had employee picnics, dances, and tons of banquets. Had my grandfather's watch he received from his machine parts company in 1969 after 30 years of service. Thing worked fine until it crapped out in 2011.
>>
>>73739354
>since they cut me without getting me to explain anything about how it was all working together
I've been with the same firm for 7 years (fluidized reactor design) writing numerical simulation SW (chm eng degree), it took me almost a year to figure out we needed to start from scratch after the original coder retired. If I could find him I'd probably give the guy a good pat on the back and a 'well played sir'
Also that's the exact dilbert I was thinking of
>>
>>73737267
>Canada
>jobs

Please send food and medical supplies
>>
>>73739866
>Western Electric had employee picnics, dances, and tons of banquets.
As late as 2000 Nortel (before John 'the jew' Roth killed it) used to have thing like that. It almost had me believing corporate life wouldn't be all that bad...then, well my dad took early retirement and I found another job. I believe in the aftermath was the first time I heard my dad say 'fucking greedy kikes' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nortel#Bookkeeping_irregularities
>>
>>73737267

Migrants are scum. Don't be scum OP.
>>
>>73737267
Lots of IT jobs, I know the city I work for was just looking for one.
>>
>fell for the IT meme
>>
File: 1436145990664.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436145990664.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
I work in an IT job and recently migrated here from the Philippines. Ask me questions
>>
>>73741794
>ask me questions
What environment do you work in? Win or Unix/linus/solaris?
>>
>>73741794
>Ask me questions
>>73741999
or god forbid mixed both
>>
>>73741999

Work locally using Windows. Maintain remote Linux boxes
>>
>>73742130
>Work locally using Windows. Maintain remote Linux boxes
OK, seems a little backwards from my experience. Mostly it's a Linux etc server with a shitload of windows clients. Not a sysadmin myself but I've heard no end of bitching about administrating unix boxes with Active Directory
>>
Any way I can get in and work at a non-skilled-labor job? Or, get in in any way at all. Studying there for 2 years and working isn't an option since it's 10k a year.
>>
>>73742641
>leaving Ukraine just about as its to go all Glorious
what are you even doing?
>>
>>73742495

>bitching about administrating unix boxes with Active Directory

Never heard that much flak with AD. Then again, much of the authentication and authorization is done on layers further down the stack and we just use AD as a simple user store.
>>
Pajeet is everywhere. But there are tons of IT jobs here. Montreal, Toronto are hubs for your field
>>
>>73742641
Claim religious persecution, invent some way Putin pissed on you, and some retarded Canadacuck news outlet will shill your story until Trudeau gives you a student Visa and gofuckme has a scholarship for you. Seriously our gov is so anti-ruskie righ now you'd think the cold war never ended. Or just print out a Ukrainian passport, it's anti-semetic to challenge these days
>>
A friend wants to work as an accountant in Canada. Do you know how's the field there?
>>
>>73737267
competing with pajeet and zhao.
>>
File: 1453766244903.png (479 KB, 1712x1744) Image search: [Google]
1453766244903.png
479 KB, 1712x1744
>canada
>jobs
>>
File: 1416688557935.jpg (8 KB, 293x218) Image search: [Google]
1416688557935.jpg
8 KB, 293x218
>>73737267

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>73743092
>Never heard that much flak with AD
>just use AD as a simple user store
I've been told that (as I said I'm not a sysadmin). How do you like Powershell? I'm an oldfag so obviously I hated it at first, but I've come to like it. Also have you tried out any of win10's capability to run linux binaries? Apparently a new feature to try and get more 'power users' on board. I have to say win10 runs anything using the GTK+ libraries like shit
>>
>>73743580
>canada
>jobs
OY VEY! Walking down to the welfare office and signing your name is work
>#muhmillenials
>>
>>73738147
asians love buying up land, real estate is GOAT investment and canada always has land available

+ their kids always muscle into the upper middle class by sheer force of studypower and pragmatic life choices
>>
File: duterte_2_1.jpg (53 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
duterte_2_1.jpg
53 KB, 750x499
>>73744116

>Powershell
Never bothered to learn it as we don't host live shared systems in Windows.

>win10's capability to run linux binaries
I guess I can count myself lucky I got into IT just when the open standards initiative started proliferating. I'd never endeavor tying boxes together that are not POSIX-compliant. It's just asking for more work and frustration.
>>
>>73738147
women have no problem living in vancouver, just suck some dudes dick and you don't have to pay rent.
>>
>>73744832
>It's just asking for more work and frustration
Well we are definitely in agreement there. Speaking of frustration one of my first jobs (as a summer student) was to graft a happy VB GUI onto an ancient Cobol (yup it was payroll vacation scheduling) database, that was the summer I decided I hated everything.
>>
>>73743614
dude we are so not full. we aren't even like 20% full. all of europe could immigrate here and we would still not be close to full
>>
File: ellesmere_island.png (133 KB, 289x589) Image search: [Google]
ellesmere_island.png
133 KB, 289x589
>>73745553
>all of europe could immigrate here and we would still not be close to full
Not problem, as long as they are sent to pic related. David Susuki and the CBC says our bears and wolves are hungry
>>
>>73737267
Markham has a lot of IT jobs and the Chinese + Indians literally conquered it. Its nit even Canada anymore.
>>
>>73737267
Anywhere outside of Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto, so basically any city/town/village that you've never, ever heard of before. You'll also probably be working for Bell at that point.

I'm sure the guys in the Yukon need IT guys, but you'd have to deal with 10 months of soul crushing winter and no sunlight so good luck with that.

I mean, you could try the east coast too but everything is so fucked here that if you live close enough to the water you can expect to wake up to fish and even fucking sharks on your street in the hurricane season, and in the winter you'll wake up to archaeological dig-sites all over your street because people are trying to find their cars under snow banks the size of their house. Even if that sounds tolerable to you, it's a buyers market because you're competing with a gorillion students who will work for pennies.

Wait for the elections in the US, move to the US if Trump wins, find somewhere else outside of North America if Shillary wins, because the land of opportunity is dead.
>>
>>73742641
>leaving all those blonde ukranian qts

have you fucking lost the plot mate
>>
>>73742641
theres tons of no skill labour jobs in Canada, if you're down with that kind of work you will never be unemployed. most people who bitch about there being no jobs here are simply unwilling to do manual labour.

>>73746185
there are a LOT of ukrainians here in Canada, especially vancouver. in fact im beginning to find that most of the qt 3.14's around town are european immigrants
>>
>>73745926
>Markham
99% foreign owned, anything of value is gated. I had a crash pad in mississauga (not the same but close) that cost me 1000$/mth for basically a cot and a parking space that was free of niggers, so I could beat the traffic. Dealing with the fucking moron indians (that claim to have a degree from Waterloo, but only spend 1 semester there) and even worse, ESL chinks, I'm surprised I haven't gone McVeigh or Brevik
>>
No point coming to canada unless you want to do bluecollar work

Imagine britain but the carpenters make what the office people make and the office people make what the carpenters make

that's canada.

if you want to do IT stay in britain you'll earn more.
>>
>>73746900
>No point coming to canada unless you want to do bluecollar work
Nothing wrong with 'blue collar" work, unless you live in ON that is. Apparently I need to be certified in some capacity to build a deck for a friend or do any home repairs etcetera, our dyke cunt gov needs the registration fees, and has given the insurance jew carte blanche to sue for nothing
>>
>>73743318
>Or just print out a Ukrainian passport
Come again? I have one already, though that's probably not what you meant.

>>73746185
>>73743084
Believe me, no amount of country memes will make you want to stay in this country. It'll never change, or not in my lifetime anyway, and I don't want to waste my life in this shithole.

>>73746555
>theres tons of no skill labour jobs in Canada, if you're down with that kind of work you will never be unemployed

I think the trick is getting in. I mean, no one is posting ads for those kind of jobs on the web and is willing to hire someone from overseas, it's just too much trouble. And sadly I'm not an IT monkey who can get a job offer easily.
>>
File: 1-0899-Carmanah.jpg (331 KB, 990x530) Image search: [Google]
1-0899-Carmanah.jpg
331 KB, 990x530
>>73747440
Yes unfortunately the only province without a corrupt mismanaged industry authority in British Columbia.

I fucking love the British Columbian provincial government. You can tell they legitimately want to solve whatever problem you have and then smoke a fatty with you.

Every other province whenever you need to talk to with any branch of the government they just say "SIR THANKS FOR WAITING ON THE PHONE FOR 3 HOURS SIR, WE CAN'T HELP YOU AT ALL BECAUSE OF BEURACRACY OR SOMETHING SIR SO PLEASE HANG UP NOW K THX BY"

God bless the Queen's emerald dominion of British Columbia
>>
>>73747765
what cities are you looking to live in?

tell me what kind of work to do and I'll tell you where to find it or tell me where you want to live and I'll tell you what to look for.
>>
>>73737267

Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>73745553

Because it's not like people actually live here already and have a history and culture of our own, right?
>>
>>73746149

Hillary would make a better president than Obama. Trump is too much of a wildcard and has no experience in politics. Also we have cuckdeau and just passed a shitty budget.

No, the US is still the better place to be to earn money and will be for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>73748175
Yep that was hilarious

if a pollster calls at 2:30PM and the recipient doesn't immediately hang up you know they're either a student, unemployed, or an old fuck so of course NDP is always going to poll well.
>>
>>73737267

Why are canadians allowed to post on this board?
>>
>>73748032
>the Queen's emerald dominion of British Columbia
Dog gam lucky fucker. Before last year I used to make about 6-7k with my drinking buddies just building decks and cottage docks, excellent toy money. Building shit for wealthy people around Muskoka and Gravenhurst was a fucking cash cow. Not to mention most sat and drank and huffed coke with us. Fuck it, give it 10 years..I hope
>>
>>73737639
Lies only in the city. Because youre all too pussy to live outside Toronto Vancouver and Montreal. Quit living in ciies theyre the mosquitos of the canadian people.
Quit sucking the blood of the countryside.
Vancouver rent $1200
North bay rent for same $700.
Cuckanada bucks.
Huge taxes.
To pay for comopolitan whores and leeches.
>>
>>73742641
Just say youre gay and the Ukrainians fascista are threatening to kill you because you like it in the ass. Garunteed refugee status. They would rather have a Syrian than you though. Buts it canada. If an illiterate shitskin can get in so can you.
>>
>>73748131
City doesn't matter, anywhere is probably better than here.

Jobs: Well, the only marketable skills I have are video-related (shitty infographic vids and the like), but I think those are all freelancer based, no office jobs. So, I guess something not too mind-numbing.
>>
>>73743356
Do you like having Saudis as your boss?
>>
>>73737267
Dont move to Canada unless you're planning to stray away from Montreal, Toronto/Ottawa and Vancouver. Major cities, actually. They're multicultural hellholes, except maybe Quebec City honestly.
>>
>>73749171

We're not a country of immigrants so people shouldn't be moving here to begin with
>>
>>73748510
>Because youre all too pussy to live outside Toronto Vancouver and Montreal
I'm (not anon), a fair amount of rural area is getting fucking retardedly overpriced. I'm just north of belleville ON and the property taxes+electrical has x2 in the last 8 years. I believe most of us country folk do not want to subsidize your fucking darkie pets. Tell me why weedman and the liberal cunts are right, give one good reason and I'll write a cheque. AKA why my tax dollars should support a bunch of faggots who can not even stand and fight?
>>
>>73737267
>>>73749171
>
>We're not a country of immigrants so people shouldn't be moving here to begin with
The " we are a country of immigrants" such as stupid arguement is here to mindfuck the masses.
All the fucking hoards of Mordor love cucking the Whites with it.
>>
>>73741794
What part of winnipeg do you live in and which factory does every other male in your family work? Cascades? How many of your sisters are nurse? What's with the fish smell? You guys know you're doing p and f sounds backwords right?
>>
>>73749382
Belleville isnt Rural! Its a town smack between Ottawa and Kingston Toronto. Try Barrie, Beaverton, Midland, and Huntsville.
>>
>>73749267
Move to Manitoba, they have a healthy dislike of multiculturalism. Even the Whites dont like each other.
>>
>>73749806
>Barrie

I was there earlier today. What a shitty city. Traffic is insane for 130k people. Anything North of Barrie is alright. Though I think within 20 years even cities like Orillia will be blighted by GTA fags.
>>
>>73749806
>elleville isnt Rural!
North of nigga. I guess you have a point, but still. it's 30 minutes drive to the nearest quicky mart. And yeah it's a fucking shit commute to Mississauga and Kanata, still, I guess I've never had my lawn mower stolen, fuck who am I kidding, I have it bretty good
>>
>>73737267
pajeet my friend
>>
>>73749806
>Try Barrie, Beaverton, Midland
Barrie is not rural in the slightest, it's fucking shitskin imorter exterm righ now
>>
>>73750479
>Barrie is not rural in the slightest
The entire area is chinked right off. 9 years ago my parents had to sell the family cottage for tax reasons (also sending 3 kids to school). Still got a rustic place on Silver Lake, but my cunt wife wants to sell it too, I made a huge mistake
>>
>>73749887
Shit I know a couple people that got off on the big one. Rural is relatively cheap but the interlake used to be fucking underwater. It's hard to know the native scene without taking whoever claims to be local rune out and getting him smashed. Keep your head down if you hear about jewish lightning. Liquor and smokes cost a fair bit. The worst foreign investment in my small community was a jew buying the pharmacy two towns over but their putting in a tim hortons so sure. Manitoba is fucking depressing.
If you go with it keep a dog around. That's been a legal whites only sign for some time.
>>
>>73748917

There are many Ukrainians in Saskatchewan. One of the largest Ukrainian communities outside of Ukraine.
>>
>>73751929
>There are many Ukrainians in Saskatchewan
Yeah, and there are a fair number of Finish fags in Northern ON. Most of them are alright drink'n bros. In my experience it is the Ukraine's and Belorussians that start shit, that said, it's always the musdslimes that get pummeled if he says shit.Either way, the next weekend it happens again
>>
I'm planning to move to canada and claim that there's a legit human rights violation because I don't have citizenship due to racism being born in a muslim country. I wonder if they'll take me because I used to have a canadian landed immigrant when I was a baby but my parents never decided to move there to canada. I wonder if I can say that I want to be a proud canadian just to have a country that legitimately wants me rather than the shitty muslim country that never gave me citizenship after 20+ years of being born and providing there.
>>
>>73752991

But we don't want you, look at how you shit on your own country so much
>>
>>73752991
KEK the globalists who run the uk are probably the owners of Canada as well, our cities have been overun by muslims and foreigners long before you're coutry was hijacked
>>
>>73752991
>I'm planning to move to canada
KKK Memet. Hopefully you choke to death on syrup. Fix you own hell hole, we have enough problems
>>
>>73753300
>>73753359

Nah, I was born in the middle east but I'm not a towelhead. I managed to earn my way into studying in the UK and I'm finishing up and trying to figure out my plans for the future. My parents told me about them getting canadian citizenship decades ago so I'm trying to see if I can appeal and continue that and work in canada for the near future.

Either way I'm stateless, I have no country that accepts me and having to use a visa for everything and being treated as a criminal is a pain in the ass because I was born in a country that did not want me due to not being muslim.
>>
>>73741794
get out of my god damn city you filthy subhuman
>>
>>73748426
why are you so obsessed with us? we are an infinitely better neighbor than those fucking wetbacks.
>>
>>73737267
Why did you study IT? Such an overcrowded sector. Trades would get you much farther in life. Roof houses for 8 years then start your own roofing business. One of the most straightforward paths to success
>>
>>73737958
>shit people that don't live in vancouver, montreal or toronto say

Yeah it's really happening in manitoba bud. I hear the abos like to stroll into town this time of year.
>>
>>73749806

Peterborough is pretty cheap family

Barely any niggers, and the only shitskins we got were about 100 Syrians thanks to that faggot weed man. Employment is pretty bad. But you can always commute
>>
>>73737267
Whip out a email to some of our IT consulting firms. Depending on your skill set, they will tell you if you're in demand or not. (Of course, they want as large a stable as possible, whether or not there is work for you.)
Look at tech job websites such as http://www.bctechnology.com, monster.ca, http://www.workopolis.com, linked.com, etc.
>>
File: 1462238584149.jpg (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1462238584149.jpg
23 KB, 500x333
>>73737267
I hear the fire department is hiring
>>
>>73755548

We're past that point anon

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/not-cool-crowds-overwhelm-fort-mcmurray-clean-up-jobs-fair-1.2897541

Also our country LOVES to use these shitty staffing agencies. Where both sides save money and you get right fucked in the rear
>>
>get paid to go for a morning jog
>go to work 9am
>do nothing all day
>leave at 3:30pm
>get to look at F-18s all day

Air force life is pretty cushy, I'd only recommend it if you are all out of options though since Canadian basic training sucks compared to America.
Don't know about the UK.
>>
>>73737267

> IT

Good luck. Pajeet runs that industry. You chose poorly in profession. It might have looked cool in '90s and early 2000's, but that was shortly lived.
>>
>>73755818
>>73754206
What's arguably better, I'll have my land and trailer paid in 2 years. Keep up the trade pulling side jobs to cover bills or joining the army?
>>
>>73755818
>Canadian basic training sucks compared to America

How so? I'm doing mine this summer
>>
>>73737267
>implying Canada can into IT
Only if you can afford Toronto housing and can stand the equivalent of New Yorker attitudes and even then you'd need a bit of luck.
>>
>>73738147
Vancouver has a large community of Sikhs and other indians. Hong Kong Chinese came when HK was handed off to the mainland, this flavour of Chinese are fine. They speak goodish english and have manners.

But now Vancouver is flooded with shitty mainland Chinese.

Oh, and homeless from across the country come here.
>>
>>73757400
12 weeks compared to 7, along with worse equipment and being stuck together with 30 or so infantrymen.

It will probably be the worst 3 months of your life physically and mentally, but you'll pass all of it as long as you don't give up.
>>
>>73747765
There is a huge Ukranian community in Canada. Only Ukraine and Russia have more. You'll be fine
>>
>>73748510
I live in Wheatley, Ontario and there's shit all aside from greenhouse jobs within 50km of me which mostly get filled by the mexicans and blacks. I got lucky with my connections and got a shitty pizza delivery job but I get paid per delivery and live in a small town so I get hardly any money.

I was collecting employment insurance for a while after quitting my greenhouse job due to back pain but decided to stop on the principle that I didn't want to be a welfare nigger.

I plan on moving to the US (legally of course unlike the spics) if Trump gets elected unless we can kick Trudeau out by then and elect our own Trump.
>>
>>73757492
>Toronto housing and can stand the equivalent of New Yorker attitudes
It's called not being a fucking cunt loser. I'm a fucking pro, unfortunately graduates after 2000/2001 are fucking pussies. I was raised to be a complete asshole (graduated class 2000* , these days new recruits are fucking pussys. Most people 30 yrs + will agree with me.
>>
File: 1447620808305.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1447620808305.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>73737267
I had an interview for a janitor position at a highway rest stop today.

Went pretty well desu
>>
>>73739125
>>73737857

If you work in the bank you are pseudo IT. You are an application manager and or computer repair. You maintain systems but you do not develop therefore you will never earn big like IBM IT.

All major parts like programming are outsourced to Pajeet so the bank doesn't have to deal with audits. In house development is risky and will get you in trouble if a lawsuit goes.
>>
>>73758114
>interview for a janitor position
Nothing wrong with working senpai, at least you are doing something
>>
>>73737674
>asian
its just a differnt colored pajeet
>>
File: 1461541250596.png (91 KB, 255x419) Image search: [Google]
1461541250596.png
91 KB, 255x419
>>73748510
eat shit you fat cunt, i live in Vancouver and if i could find a cheap place outside the city i would grab that shit in a heartbeat. you have to move out to fucking hope before you can find a place with anything like a decent price range.
>>
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>73758962
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
Actually we are not, but that's no fucking reason to import some rapefugee cunts. . Fuck the cunts coming here. I live in Northern ON, a nice white town. I can walk down to the bar, shoot some pool, and sometimes get drunk as fuck my neighbours will bundle me up in the car and drop me off at home. I do the same for my neighbours if I'm not to pissed
>>
>>73755818
not everyone gets accepted like in the US especially if you were a neet, might as well just sign up for a normal job
>>
>>73737267

Stay out if you value your Sanity. We elected a Cuck and at first we thought he might be a decent half cuck and deliver. Litterally the faggot has done fuck all and has cried about red skins his whole fucking term. Why couldn't you mother fuckers just kill em off like the yanks did? WHY DID YOU FORSAKE US GOVNAH?! WHYYYY!?!
>>
what is up with that small piece of washington up canadas shit?
>>
>>73759654
WE
ARE
FULL
>>
>>73761195

We were too pussy shit scared to ask for the borders to be straight so you guys just took it. It bugs the fuck out of my clay ocd. Not that it matters now anyways, Leafland is tainted by the turbulent shit of the east.
>>
>>73739176
>Eastern Europeans

Jews.
>>
>>73761321
.... wut
>>
>>73757400
by sucks he means its physically hard.

buy orthopedics.
>>
>>73761321
No. Its a shit ton of Baltics.
>>
>Is there an room for a Scotsman to work in the IT sector
Yes.

> or am I competing with Pajeet there as well?
Yes.

You shouldn't have any problem finding an IT job, and no you don't have to move Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal to find one.
>>
>>73737857
IT is heavily involved in banks. A large bank based in my area has not one, but several departments dedicated to IT security alone.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.