[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me no one is inbred enough to actually like donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
please tell me no one is inbred enough to actually like donald trump and this is a whole big meme
>>
oh god it has the ifunny mark, google image "donald trump memes" has failed me i'm gonna go kill myself
>>
>>73735965

how does the shillary pasta go again?
>>
>>73735965
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
Judging America based on American television is like judging Canada based on Canadian television.
>>
i actually don't like hillary, i would prefer kasich out of everyone, then sanders.

>>73736186

i read a lot of articles about american politics, am fairly well versed

also watch the debates
>>
i mean this isn't relevant to me as a canadian, but i fear for the US - Canada relations if trump is elected
>>
>>73736422
I was watching a Canadian tv show called Canada's Front Line. It made you guys look like douche bags. But I know from people who have gone to CAN say most of u guys r pretty friendly.

As for American television. Most of us don't read or watch the debates. We might catch a 15min summary on a latenight talk show. So televesions is more a reflection of the establishment than the people.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 2048x1536
>>73735965
>>
>>73735965
>please tell me no one is inbred enough to actually like donald trump
Many people are. Welcome to America.

Then again, he only won 40% of the vote in the primary at the time the other GOP contenders pussied out
>>
File: CANTSTUMP.png (339 KB, 972x953) Image search: [Google]
CANTSTUMP.png
339 KB, 972x953
>>73735965

I don't think you understand, Canacuck.

Can't Stump the Trump. Even the Red Hot Chilli Pepper sung about it. :^)
>>
File: 1462574727325.jpg (354 KB, 855x648) Image search: [Google]
1462574727325.jpg
354 KB, 855x648
>>
>>73735965
>not fucking your own daughter that your sister gave birth to

What are you a faggot?
>>
no one is giving me arguments as to why he would be a good president.

i dont understand
>>
>>73737765
i don't support clinton
>>
>>73737886
>implying you have to support someone to work for them
>>
>>73737957
>implying i'm being paid to say i don't like hillary
>>
File: 1457352919799.png (941 KB, 950x1151) Image search: [Google]
1457352919799.png
941 KB, 950x1151
>>73737778
Tbh people are just tired of shills. They are a thing and its fucking boring.

As for why Trump would be a good president
Border security
Willing to work with Russia against ISIS
Willing to put America first in trade deals
The walking bane of PC culture
Nationalist
Successful businessman
Speaks his mind

The biggest one is the fact he called out the globalist scum

Thats the tl;dr
Im going to sleep. I have an exam in the morning.
Some other anons can hopefully explain shit to you in more detail and debate with you.
>>
>>73736060
>There is nobody being paid to shill for Hillary. This is just a vicious Republican funded lie.

Something like that, I think I fucked it up
>>
File: missmewiththatfuckshit.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
missmewiththatfuckshit.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>>73735965
i cant even believe how obvious these shills are baka
>>
>>73735965
you'd be surprised how many millions of backwoods, hicksville, sister fucking, white high school dropouts are voting trump. and thats just in Alabama.
>>
>>73736422
>kasich
Get out soros.
>>
>>73738496
>border security

i don't see why this is a big issue. the wall would cost ridiculous amounts of money, and are the immigrants even that bad?

most americans aren't going to look for jobs that the illegals are taking, and most illegals are weeded out.

it's a popular misconception that illegals are "stealing our jobs" , but frankly they are more willing and eager to do jobs that arent wanted by americans and help with economy (cleaning, farming, etc)

lastly, about 2/3 of illegals are actually paying taxes source: http://reason.org/news/show/122411.html

most immigrants who plan to stay in the country are going to avoid breaking laws, and the percentage of minorities that commit crimes that are also illegals is incredibly low

>willing to worth with russia against ISIS

there's a reason the US won't work with russia now, and it's because they're supporting different rebels. a lot of ISIS is actually spread among lots of different groups, and the US is a huge supporter of Turkey, while Russia supports the rebels in Turkey.

>willing to put america first in trade deals
>the walking bane of PC culture

elaborate?

>nationalist

LOL

>successful businessman

he is hardly successful, rarely have any of his projects succeeded (aside from trump towers), and he has lost millions on failed projects, most of which he inherited

>speaks his mind
>called out the globalist scum

although entertaining i don't see why this is a positive thing for a leader of a first world country, most people are incredibly PC and having a president like that would make foreign relations very difficult
>>
Came back to say lads just give him some points. We're all bored of shills but there's a lot of newfags around who genuinely want to know why we support Trump

Im gonna assume this guy is one of them because he's openly said he doesn't like Clinton.

>>73738674
>wins the most educated state
>hurr durr those Drumpf supporters are stupid rednecks
>>
i don't support hillary

her policies are silly, and her shady past makes me uneasy
>>
>>73735965
What's not to like? He's perfect
>>
>>73738979
https://www.quora.com/How-did-Trump-get-49-vote-in-Massachusetts-the-most-educated-state-in-the-country
>>
File: lolololol.jpg (2 KB, 124x126) Image search: [Google]
lolololol.jpg
2 KB, 124x126
>>73735965
CORN'D
>>
>>73735965
Why wouldn't you like Daddy Trump?
Give me one solid reason that isn't a fucking meme.
>>
>>73739047

he is a funny dude and it's hilarious to watch him, but he should not be a leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world
>>
>>73739182
>>73738977
>>
>>73735965
I like Trump's personality way more than Hillary or Bernie.
>>
>>73737765
kek
>>
>>73739190
what are you basing this on? Cause he makes you feel uncomfortable by not pandering to you when he hurts your feelings?
>>
>>73735965
Our greatest lie we tell ourselves is that we are responsible enough to vote. Candidates have been chosen by beingmore handsome, who you'd have a beer with, who is more pro-war, etc.

The average person, including most of this board, are too stupid to vote for the betterment of mankind as a whole or even their own self interests.

Trump is a perfect example. He has all of 2 policies actually laid out and both are retarded. At best. That isn't a ringing endorsement for a Dem either. They are just as bad in different ways.

Trump is dangerous. We can't risk another economic nosedive and he is so ignorant on even the basics of the economy that it's almost certain we'd go down in flames in under 2 years.
>>
>>73739277
personality can't lead a country

trump isn't someone who i could be friends with, he's a retard who says what's on his mind and it's absolutely hilarious

it's like electing the autistic kid with anger issues as class president, except your class is part of the g10
>>
>>73737778
>no one is giving me arguments as to why he would be a good president.

he's going to audit the fed and restore government printed currency, he's going to get rid of debt based slavery in America

pretty big deal for the working man
>>
>>73739461
exactly
>>
>>73739466
And?
I would rather spend the next 4 years laughing at Trump than having to listen to the shill cunt Hillary or senile Bernie Sanders.
Issues aren't as important to me as whose personality I like the most.
I'm not going to vote for someone I don't like afterall.
>>
>>73738977
>most people are incredibly PC

no they're not, they just are on TV, the PC is pushed so hard people are sick of it
>>
>>73739577
the federal reserve is practically invulnerable, and frankly the scummy stuff going on probably isn't that major

all of this is suspicion and is very unlikely to be true

>getting rid of debt

how

he's not raising taxes by a large amount, and he's already decided to spend money on 30 things he cant afford
>>
>>73735965
Hello, Increasingly Nervous Man.
>>
>>73739680
the people that get sick of it are the people that you associate with, so it seems like a lot of people are

frankly not many people are tired of it, if anything they want more

>>73739673
why? trump is going to fuck over the country and drive the economy down the drain, both of those will effect you
>>
>>73735965
A FUCKING
>>
>>73739871
>trump is going to fuck over the country and drive the economy down the drain
s-sauce?
You really are that scared huh?
>both of those will effect you
I survived the last economic meltdown, I can survive another.
>>
>>73739978
why would you choose to survive an economic meltdown when you can just, yknow, not go through an economic meltdown and live without recession and lack of a job
>>
>>73737406
spotted the redditeur
>>
>>73739190
the 'bbq test' is one of the most important things for a presidential candidate, plus Trump is the only candidate that is not a career politician

>>73739871
>frankly not many people are tired of it, if anything they want more
maybe SJWs and their sympathizers at liberal universities... most people are sick and tired of the pc culture and its strangehold on our entertainment
>>
>>73740052
Because I reject your premise that Trump becoming president will ultimately lead to another meltdown.
You have provided nothing to make me think he will, other than typical hillshill fear mongering.
>>
>>73738977
>i don't see why this is a big issue. the wall would cost ridiculous amounts of money
About 40 billion less than the trade deficit to Mexico

>it's a popular misconception that illegals are "stealing our jobs" , but frankly they are more willing and eager to do jobs that arent wanted by americans and help with economy (cleaning, farming, etc)
Let me clear this one up for you.
Immigrants, especially illegals, work for lower wages than the market value of the job.
When lots of people work for less than the market value it means either locals also take a pay cut/work for less or do not work.
Hence illegals are cheap labour for large companies to exploit. There are other advantages as well but Im on mobile atm so cbf going into more detail.

>lastly, about 2/3 of illegals are actually paying taxes source:
This doesnt change the fact that they're lowering wages so reducing taxes collected.

>most immigrants who plan to stay in the country are going to avoid breaking laws
They already broke the law.

>and the US is a huge supporter of Turkey
Turkey is a huge supporter of ISIS. See why we don't like this now?

>he is hardly successful, rarely have any of his projects succeeded (aside from trump towers), and he has lost millions on failed projects, most of which he inherited
99% success rate says otherwise
4 bankrupcies which were tactical do not dispute this
He is worth approx 4.5bn dollars personally and his company could be >10bn dollars

>having a president like that would make foreign relations very difficult
No it doesnt.
Every country who is allied to the US currently WILL suck his dick when hes elected. The US defends huge numbers of their allies for free.
Theyre also the most powerful country in the world.
All this does is make relations with Russia better and rape the Saudis.

>elaborate?
Bought lobyists make shitty deals that aid their globalist masters
Him speaking his mind is having an effect on the populus making them speak theirs
Cont
>>
>>73740159
i don't see what the problem with kasich is, he seems like a great dude

why would you want someone that isn't a career politician, theyre going to do a much better job if they have experience

there's a reason there are so many feminism and transgender advocates that are so well liked and getting so far, it's just 4chan that's sick of it, and they always have been sick of it

>>73740161
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/05/donald-trumps-economy/481743/
>>
>>73740201
>LOL
Well memed my friend.

Trump's economic plan also works well for normal people while creating an environment business can prosper in.
He is also willing to use protectionism to protect US jobs.
>inb4 he cant recoop the losses
Income tax is not the only tax.

Now then I really must go to sleep.
>>
>>73740346
>kasich
Who?

>why would you want someone that isn't a career politician
have you not been paying attention the past few years?

>it's just 4chan that's sick of it
not in my experience. older people in particular are sick of it. who gives a shit about feminists and transgender groups outside those liberal unis?
>>
>>73738977
The people that say illegals are taking jobs that americans done want is not even the least bit true. The only people that say this are white collar workers that have no clue. There is a fuck ton of illegals in the restaurant business and construction and landscaping.
Also we have enormous trade imbalances with China and Mexico. We are losing thousands of jobs to them. Alot of these jobs employ entire communities leaving them in complete ruin when they leave. the rural midwest looks like an apocalyptic wasteland now.
>>
File: 960.jpg (96 KB, 960x728) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
96 KB, 960x728
can't wait for this meme election to be over so hillary can continue Obama's good work. I for one enjoy having health insurance.
>>
>>73740346
thealtantic is a leftwing publication.
I could easily cherrypick a rightwing publication to refute it.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2016/05/04/3775204/trump-economic-policies/
>>
File: 1462925008148.png (762 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462925008148.png
762 KB, 1000x1000
>>73739752
>the scummy stuff going on probably isn't that major
>>
>>73740201
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/is-us-trade-deficit-really-bad-news

the jobs that the immigrants are taking are not jobs that would be taken by americans, and as i said previously they are helping the economy more than ruining it

most of they jobs they take are minimum wage, and i doubt an american is expected more than that to clean hotel rooms

illegal immigration is a misdemeanor, and doesn't harm anyone

turkey is necessary for the US to keep as it needs a spot in the middle east to have troops if needed

backrupcy? tactical? LOL
http://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/03/31/how-donald-trump-exaggerates-and-fibs-about-his-4-5-billion-net-worth/#520bf27d787e

it makes relations with russia better, but it harms relations with other first world countries like european countries+canada
>>
>>73740479
you are literally in /pol/, and you're a trump supporter so i'm going to assume you were raised in an old fashioned/racist family. most people who aren't voting trump are PC, and thats why trump isn't getting 100% of the vote
>>
>>73739752
>the federal reserve is practically invulnerable,

nah they just have a huge team of killers backing them, but this coup is in the works now, we're about to see what happens when Donald faces the Joints Chiefs, watch Donald's face change when they tell him how it is and threaten his family

shit's about to get real, a full blown Jesuit vs Patriot blowout
>>
i'm done arguing with you morons, give me sources rather than pulling stuff out of your asshole

i'm going to go do something productive
>>
>>73740720
If illegal immigrants are only taking the jobs nobody wants then nobody would be upset about them. Why pay an american roofer 12 dollars an hour when an illegal will do it for 5?
>>
>>73739871
>frankly not many people are tired of it, if anything they want more

you must not get out much, pandering to 1% of the population has most of American who were pretty phobic to begin with rather anxious about nonsense they feel doesn't effect their community directly,

the love that shall not be named is a real thing and most people would prefer to leave it that way for better or for worse but mostly for better unfortunately

even fags think this bullshit is too faggy. they just wanted to be themselves without being attacked they didn't feel the need to go predatory about it
>>
>>73735965
you voted in trudeau so you of all people know jokes can become reality.
>>
>>73740346
Oh man reading that article totally doesn't sound biased at all and merely fearmongering. There's a reason nobody brings up his business history anymore in debates and that is because they can't refute it he has done an amazing job. Whether you believe it or not New York was a ghetto shit pile from the 70's to early 90's and he built it up quite a bit to what it is today. The man knows business and that is all the us economy is.
>>
>>73740908
No, you're not.
>>
>>73740201
>Immigrants, especially illegals, work for lower wages than the market value of the job.

and we're forgetting that most of these people would prefer to be working back home, we skew the labor market in their nations with subsidies

if we removed the subsidies not only would we have less expensive health problems like diabetes, a huge segment of undocumented labor would return home to be with their families
>>
>>73735965

Go take some driving lessons, I'm tired of your shit when you drive south.
>>
>>73740720
Jesus Christ I should leave this to another anon
>the jobs that the immigrants are taking are not jobs that would be taken by americans
If we assume this is true the jobs you speak of he's already addressed. The jobs are seasonal (like hotels and agriculture)
Work visas exist for that reason.

>most of they jobs they take are minimum wage
What is construction anon?

>illegal immigration is a misdemeanor, and doesn't harm anyone
>muh hurtful words
As for not harming anyone tell that to the women raped coming over the border illegally (80% of them)
But yeah they're all really nice people crossing illegally.

>turkey is necessary for the US to keep as it needs a spot in the middle east to have troops if needed
So that makes it okay to support a country that supports ISIS.
Great logic anon. I mean its not like there are other middle eastern countries right?

>backrupcy? tactical? LOL
Google "what is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankrupcy"
Also even if we accept your premise of his bankrupcy not being tactical
80% of business fail within 5 years
Having a 21% success rate is > average
Trump's is 99%

>but it harms relations with other first world countries like european countries+canada
Canada do nothing any more.
Europe badly needs to fix itself
Also any ally who stops being an ally because you elected a moderate was not an ally to begin with.
>>
File: NeF_NLspD5qzTGdF4uwyOfqStJc.png (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
NeF_NLspD5qzTGdF4uwyOfqStJc.png
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>73736060
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.