[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on America, your time is up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1111.png (237 KB, 561x559) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
237 KB, 561x559
Just accept the fact that Mexicans are the superior race, hand over the land and hide like the queers you are. Don't worry, we'll take good care of your states, and NYC is gonna be the new capital of Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos de America del Norte (we def gonna have to get rid of that shitty freedom statue or whatever)

Come one folks, say it with me!

>MEXICANS WILL DOMINATE THE AMERICAS
>>
>>73734150
1/10

nice try though, have fun being a non-american
>>
Hilarious. Sad.
>>
>>73734150
10 feet higher
>>
>>73734150
Mexico is to North America what Turkey is to Europe
>>
Forgot to add that, we, latin americans (proud bearers of european heritage) are gonna save Europe and the world from the muslim menace. You're welcome.
>>
>>73734150
Maybe for five years until you've destroyed every semblance of civilization and squandered every resource, much like you've done with your own country.
>>
>>73734150
all you have to do is wait. there won't be enough left to resist anything you want.
>>
>>73734395
t. somali nigger.
>>
>>73734150
Learn your place. You should be thanking whites for raping your ancestors a d giving you the technology that you are using today
>>
>>73734150
YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT, in the future, of course, there will be more beaners in america; but all of them will work for the Koreans.
>>
>>73734456
Do me a favor OP when these ungrateful shits travel to your country on holiday slap the shit out of them when you catch them speaking English. Then telll them learn Spanish or GTFO.
>>
>>73734456
Spics practically are muslims.

Too physically weak to be self-sufficient, too dumb to realize sneaking in and stealing isn't sustainable.
>>
You may post this again when you have a handle on your own country first, paco
>>
>>73734697
No problemo
>>
i called ICE on a vegetable farm i visited today
>>
>>73734150
You fucking failure of a colony.

>like the rest of dem spannish colonies
>>
>>73734150
Whatever you say Taco nigger, now go back t fucking your 5'1 250 lb gf
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>73734150
>10 minutes
>16 replies from 13 posters
It was a good effort mi negro but you tried too hard. I'll give you 3/10. Apply yourself.
>>
>>73735049
Even Eduardo agrees your thread sucks
>>
>tfw hispanic
>tfw most other Hispanics lack self awareness and continue to promote the bad qualities in our culture
>tfw our countries will probably always be lost because of corruption
>tfw they are bringing that corrupt culture here to the US
If they would assimilate it would be a lot better, but most are basically lighter skinned niggers. Sad desu
>>
>>73734150
>Beaner noises.
>>
>>73734150
Mexicano tambien aqui. Even if us latinos become the new majority here in the USA, there are too many Latinos that would resist giving all this land back to Mexico. Nuestro pais es un Shithole amigo. Most likely a few new countries will be born out of the USA, not former countries taking back their land.
>>
jesus christ, you should be gassed... no doubt about it
>>
>>73734150
>Mexico is superior!
>Doesn't want to live in his own shitty nation

You crack me up, Paco. Now, go back to picking lettuce or whatever it is that you do.
>>
>>73735814
You're just a nigger in denial
>>
>>73734150
you guys are short, fat, and are bringing down the average IQ of the USA.... so no.
>>
Mexo-Canadian hyper power. You heard it here first.

Bow down to Emperor Trudeau
>>
>>73734150
Get your money ready, you're going to build a wall
>>
File: infierno_1.jpg (71 KB, 848x563) Image search: [Google]
infierno_1.jpg
71 KB, 848x563
Don't you have some pozole to make ?
>>
>>73734751
Shut the fuck up tyrone.
>>
>>73734150
How can you take care of our glorious land when you cannot even control the Narcos in your own country?
>>
>>73734150
History lesson time, Pancho. You see, many ages ago the Iberian peninsula was ravaged by muslim armies. The Spanish and Portuguese women of the time were raped and bred by Islamic men from Africa and the Middle East.

The offspring of this muslim conquest went on the eventually overthrow their overlords and founded what we today know as Spain. That country, now filled with Arab/African rape children decided to colonize the new world along with their European peers to the north. However, unlike the other Europeans, the Spanish decided mate with the uncivilized savages of the new world, no doubt a product of the Muslim rape gene ingrained in their DNA centuries earlier.

The resulting offspring is you, my mestizo friend. A mash up of some of the shittiest genes from around the globe. Can't really be the superior race when your ancestors are constantly getting conquered now can you?
>>
>>73734150
You're pathetic, and that's coming from a leaf.
>>
File: 1457056629335.jpg (90 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
1457056629335.jpg
90 KB, 734x960
>>73734150
Can someone translate this to English? I don't speak mexican.

PS. Someone tell pablo to pick my tomatoes and cut my lawn.
>>
>>73734150
Go the fuck back to work Pancho
>>
File: 1461836432611.jpg (33 KB, 403x564) Image search: [Google]
1461836432611.jpg
33 KB, 403x564
>>73737119
Fuck off, Pablo. Why do you think your people risk their lives illegally crossing into the USA? Your country is shit because spics are shit.
>>
>>73734150
>Mexicans
>Superior race
You wish.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.