[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the worst country in the balkans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: balk.gif (86 KB, 460x430) Image search: [Google]
balk.gif
86 KB, 460x430
what's the worst country in the balkans?
>>
>>73728703
do you really have to ask
>>
>>73728703
Albania without a doubt

Somalia of Europe
>>
>>73728703
Albania
>>
>>73728828
albania is a lost cause. youre right
>>
every country that isnt kebabfrei
>>
>>73728703

The real question is why did "balkanization" become a word that is no longer used.

Nobody used to endorsed "balkanization".

Now "balkanization" is used non-stop but with different spelling. Now all the liberals love BALKANIZATION.
>>
Maybe Macedonia?
>>
File: Romanian fags.png (32 KB, 794x324) Image search: [Google]
Romanian fags.png
32 KB, 794x324
It goes like this well for economic reasons and culture. Turkey is not Balkan by the way.
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Greece
>Serbia
>Montenegro
>Bosnia
>Romania
>Macedonia
>Bulgaria
>Moldova
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Albania
>>
>>73728703

I never met a ruder pest
than the man who came from budapest
>>
whats so bad about Albania?

also whats the nicest to visit?
>>
>>73728703
Albania
>>
>>73729423
Croatia for sure, Dalmatia is beautiful.
>>
>>73728703
Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia - like what the fuck are these countries? Esp. that first one, as for the others, I'm happy to receive some redpilling
>>
File: Bikel.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Bikel.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>73729394
>>
>>73728703
everyone of them
>>
>>73729423
I've been there. It's not that bad, I don't know what's with all the memeing. To be fair you can't get around without knowing the language and technically diaspora here so I suppose this is biased.

Same with Kosova, it's nice. Has the potential to be dangerous like anywhere else. There's not much there except farmland and half finished cities. It's really just to visit relatives.
>>
>>73728703
kosovo is truly fucked up, jeez...
>>
>>73729607
Kosovo is practically Serbian land historically with >90% Albanians
So practically these Shqiptars said fuck you Serbia and left em. Some genocide and raping happend after that.
>>
>>73728703

do you really have to ask. Albania
>>
>>73728703
>Romania
>Balkans

i'm pic related if you don't mention the cultural aspect faggot

But after all you're a product of """""" american education """""""
>>
I want to visit Albania to see all the bunkers lol can you buy one?
>>
>>73729790
Well it has been occupied by majority Albanians since the Ottoman empire. No one is alive that remembers it as serb land anymore. It's literally just asshurt that Serbia will never be relevant in any shape or form.
>>
>>73728703
Too many to name
>>
>>73729958
You can see a few. Most have been demolished for new buildings. They do still have some just free standing for people to look at.
>>
>>73728703
it's gypsy Romania
>>
>>73729348
flip FYROM and Bulgaria and you are on to something
>>
>>73729790
not sure if you are trying to redpill someone or you are just speaking about fact you don't know
>>
>>73728703
If you count Moldova as Balkan than it's Moldova.

Slovenia is definitely the best of the bunch, Croatia and Greece are under Slovenia (with Greece's prospects looking gloomy af). The rest are all roughly the same.
>>
>>73729162
Yugoslavia was an artificial country so it's good that it did disintegrate. It was made up of several different nationalities and they all hated each other. Multi ethnic countries always end in war.
>>
>>73730384
It's odd how people with almost the exact same culture can hate each other so much.
>>
Sebia > Croatia > Macedonia > Slovenia > Bulgaria > Montenegro
POWER GAP
Bosnia > Romania > Kosovo > Romania > Grease > Moldova > Albania
>>
>>73728703
geographically
>Romania
>Balkans
Pick one fat burger
>>
>>73730528
When you put different people under the same government and in competition for a single state apparatus it'll produce resent and conflict. Even if those people had previously gotten along just fine.
>>
>>73728703
Greece
>>
>>73729915
At least he's trying.

That's more than you can say about most Americans.
>>
A L B A N I A
L
B
A
N
I
A

They are bastard inside their souls and soul crevices
>>
>>73728703
best to worst:
>Kosovo
>Albania
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Bulgaria
>Macedonia
>Montenegro
>Bosnia
>Romania
>Moldova
>>>Greece
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Serbia
>>
>>73732515
Stupid leafposter
>>
>>73732691
Piss off before I fuck your mom somehow
>>
>>73728703
Well economically speaking (GDP per capita) from best to worst it goes:
>Slovenia
>Greece
>Croatia
>Romania
>Bulgaria
>Montenegro
>Serbia
>Macedonia
>Bosnia
>Albania
>Moldova
>Kosovo
>>
G R E E C E
R
E
E
C
E
>>
>>73733171
Kosova has GDP even more than Moldova bitch learn numbers slut
>>
>>73733417
squip much
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.