[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do conservatives feel about the fact they are going to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462807537198.jpg (71 KB, 506x657) Image search: [Google]
1462807537198.jpg
71 KB, 506x657
How do conservatives feel about the fact they are going to lose their fight to discriminate against Trans people using the bathroom that matches their gender?
Have conservatives ever won?
>>
No, they're in an constant state of losing because they can't preserve the past while the world changes around them technologically, culturally, nationally, etc.
>>
>>73711436
How does it feel knowing you can't tAke the God emperor into the weeds?
>>
>>73711563
>>73711436
I guess that they feel that the ends of times are getting closer and closer

They don't realize that the ones that could actually kill us all are them
>>
>>73711436
>Have conservatives ever won?

They're only supposed to win in making wars and ruining the lives of poor people. That's their job. Liberals don't win with stopping wars and poverty and un- or underemployment, but they "win" when it comes to identity politics and making white men the scapegoat for poverty, homelessness, etc.
>>
>>73711436
Goddamn that picture triggers me. Thanks anon.
>>
>>73711436
when liberals manage to turn the world into a dystopia of savage animals without any order and rich white people, intellectuals, etc start to create their own segregated communities far away from the madness, they will won then
>>
>>73713488
just like african white farmers, it's really working for them

you all people are seeing gold were it isnt
>>
>>73711749
>conservatives are the ones killing us

Hahaha keep telling yourself that taco. I can't wait till shit hits the fan. Liberals are going to be the first ones to starve to death and it was all their own "progressive" faults.
>>
>>73711436
Millenniums of humans building up a civilized society and it all comes crashing down in a short 50 years.

If society were a stock I would short the fuck out of it.
>>
>>73713827
third worlders won't reach space or far east siberia
>>
File: 1369480728289.jpg (16 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1369480728289.jpg
16 KB, 303x312
>>73711436
I laughed so hard at this. I'm a bad person now?
>>
fuck this is my fetish post more
>>
>>73711436
Dude read this link

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/05/11/fat-activist-lectures-college-kids-on-thin-privilege.html

This bitch talks about "thin privelage" and "thin white priv" oh its worse just read it
>>
>>73711436
I'm pretty stoked. I can go in the women's bathroom at target now and look in the reflection of the mirror to watch girls piss. I then masturbate quietly.

Who doesn't like seeing teenage girls nice white thighs?

And the best part is they can't say shit to me. I just tell them I identify as a woman.
>>
>>73715912
Go into bathroom stall next to woman. Look at her feet as she takes a dump and pisses...

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!!!!!!!111
>>
>>73711436
I like it. The more crazy overreach the shitlibs try now in their last gasp, the more overwhelming the victory in November will be.
>>
>>73715630
You always were.
>>
>>73711436
No they aren't.
I'm six foot tall, with a beard, and about 200lbs.
I've started wearing a trench coat, and flip flops and using the women's restroom. Every time it creates a scene, I tell everyone to relax I'm transgender.

I've never failed to make people furious. I just turn their words back on them and shout "racists cis scum, die you transphobic bigot".

Sooner or later those words will lose their meaning and people will realize they don't want this stupid shit to run their lives.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.