[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
London mayor has JIhadist past, Jihadist family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: khan3_2686900a.jpg (114 KB, 1500x1047) Image search: [Google]
khan3_2686900a.jpg
114 KB, 1500x1047
Why the fuck did Britons elect this fuck?
Why did Trump offer to let him into the US?

>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6927497/London-Mayor-candidate-Sadiq-Khans-links-to-Islamic-extremist-revealed.html
>>
All the comedians on the BBC and Channel 4 are liberals. Young people in the UK get this shit forced down their throat that its "evil" to vote Tory, so shit like this happens.
>>
>opposing Islamic extermists in UK
you don't want to be on the wrong side of history do you anon?
>>
>>73707228
>yfw thats what liberals mean
>yfw muslims worship the same god as liberals...Satan.
>>
It's a shame that london has a shitskin mayor but you can't really blame the guy for the actions of his former brother in law.
>>
>>73707042
Trump is GE mode now
>>
>>73707042

Liberal whites will do ANYTHING to avoid being called racist.
>>
>>73707042
>Why the fuck did Britons elect this fuck?

They didn't, the majority muzrats that occupy London elected him.
>>
>>73707615
Blame? No. Suspect? Sure.
>>
>>73707521

> Satan is anything I dislike.

Christianity and Islam share a lot in common. Not believing in any religion is the right choice.
>>
>>73707615
The mayor, his friends, and family were all part of Hizb ut-Tarir, a radical group that wanted to turn the UK into a caliphate governed by sharia. But its ok now, he said its in the past.
>>
>>73707816
Britons chose to let that majority occupy their capital.
>>
>>73707886
If he had friends in the group that's another issue entirely and a good reason he shouldn't hold office. I'm just saying you choose who you friends are but not your brother in law.
>>
>>73707938
No they didn't, there was never a vote or referendum for mass 3rd world immigration to replace the native inhabitants.
>>
GAS THE MAYOR! RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>73707816

This.
>>
>>73707042
>why did they elect him

London is run by Muslims. Too many political parties spreads the vote out too much. Muslims will vote for their own and try to gain power. More and more power will be given to them and when they become a sizable minority Britain is fucked. They will only hire other Muslims in gov positions.

Trust me. I'm an Iraqi Christian (Assyrian). They are doing the same thing where I live. We moved to Canada to get away from them and you cucks let more in.
>>
>>73707042
A muslim is in essence a jihadist
this should not have surprised anyone in the least
>>
oh god. this just gets worse by the day.
>>
>>73708074
This applies to many European countries, fuck the kikes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.