[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so considering europe is /noguns/, when the happening happens,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Knight-concept-art.jpg (174 KB, 722x950) Image search: [Google]
Knight-concept-art.jpg
174 KB, 722x950
so considering europe is /noguns/, when the happening happens, will we see a return to swords and shields?
>>
>>73704804
Considering large parts of Europe are /noknives/ and /prettyscepticalaboutforks/ - never.
>>
>>73704804
They were banned on the 18th century here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fD4IKMkhoo
>>
>tfw fencing lessons might turn out to be useful
>>
File: 1462875371678.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1462875371678.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>73704804
A man has to agree to give up his guns. A man also has to agree to be a slave.
>>
>>73704804
>he thinks /noguns/ = /noguns/ and not /noguns/ = /noweapons/

you're being subverted into relying on the state to defend you
>>
>>73704804
>swords and shields

nah m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvKJcxa8x_g
>>
>a bunch of fat retard get in their replica plate armors
>grab their Cold Steel swords and spears
>rush a mob into london to liberate it from mudshits
>three takbirs whip out their AK74's they just smuggled into the country illegally
>>
>>73704804
My advice for you anon, locate the armories in your town, and when the civil war come, plunder them.
>>
>>73707618
I actually went to Chepstow castle as a child and this was the guy doing the archery demonstration there.

Cool guy.
>>
>>73706167
Is it real scherma or just modern sport fencing?
>>
>>73706167
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
>>
The muslims will be armed to the teeth with full auto weapons. Enjoy dhimmitude.
>>
>>73706167
>tfw nobody teach the Verdadera Destreza in my city

I hate my country because nobody respect its history.
>>
File: 1462883905072.jpg (193 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
1462883905072.jpg
193 KB, 499x373
>tfw filthy weeaboos might prove useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>73704804
it's not /noguns/ it's just stricter (which is also lame) but you could get a gun the laws are just pretty retarded about it
>>
>>73709646
Since the 0:48 with that fagget screaming, and the demostration, I can't stop smiling. What a crazy and wonderful world we live in.
>>
>>73709427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vosjnGYb8
>>
>>73704804
Guns are not something you receive from a government that hates you.
You force your government to accept universal armament by making it impossible for them to disarm you.
Get guns on the black market.
Let every single bedroom in France have a pistol and a rifle.
>>
>torso protection
>helmet
>integral gas mask
>shield
>machete

You can find that shit in motor bike shops and home depots for cheap. Equip 100 men with this, train them and coordinate them a bit, and you'll easily be able to take on 1000 sandniggers/niggers/leftards chimping out on the streets.
>>
>>73709646
amazing.
>>
>>73712202
No you wont. Because for every 100 men you train, they smuggle in 10 crates of guns
>>
File: Sensei.jpg (72 KB, 708x820) Image search: [Google]
Sensei.jpg
72 KB, 708x820
>>73704804
>will we see a return to swords and shields?
those need license too
How about marshal arts with qi mastery and dbz style combat n sheeeit
>>
>>73704804
melee gundams are the future
>>
>>73704804

We would supply them arms obviously. But it wont happen. There will be no uprising other than a few incidences that just allow the government to increase the police state and surveillance.
>>
>>73704804
No, the muzzies will waltz in with their AKs from Syria and slaughter all eurocucks

Imagine Paris on a continental scale
>>
>>73704804
butthurt Babtou fragile spotted : Just get an hunting rifle or get a shooting license legally or easely faggot. I you are to poor and/or retarded just get a black powder pistol (no licence and cheap). you can also buy guns on some blackmarket (online or not)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.