[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made this for the final project in my super liberal colleg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: sad4good.jpg (127 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
sad4good.jpg
127 KB, 766x960
I made this for the final project in my super liberal college class. The teacher talks about how much Trump sucks in every class, but she seems to have a good sense of humor.

Will she get a kick out of this or am I going to fail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3cvZn8_puI
>>
File: turkat.jpg (172 KB, 679x861) Image search: [Google]
turkat.jpg
172 KB, 679x861
this is cancer, kill yourself
>>
File: turk.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>73698871
plz no bully
>>
Not bad desu. Maybe tone down the obvious bias and this would get under liberals' skin for being good criticism of them using their actions alone as the criticism. They don't respond to issues; they're liberals. So attacking their ego might actually work.
>>
File: feral cat.png (399 KB, 528x386) Image search: [Google]
feral cat.png
399 KB, 528x386
>>73699318
thanks hoss, I'm going to try to make some more. I'll try to make it more unbiased.
>>
It's nice enough. Crazy liberals are funny, and I thought the segments mocking them were nice. The part discussing Trump's policies felt maybe a bit too defensive and not relaxed enough like the rest of the video.
If you want to convince liberals, I think it might be good to mention that Trump wants better relations with Russia, and that he doesn't want USA to keep destabilizing Middle-eastern countries anymore.
Also, Trump behaves like a caricature in his rallies but it's a deliberate act, and he can be serious when the situation calls for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao&t=6m35s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
That can open some eyes too, when it comes to those people who think that Trump's an ignorant loudmouth.
>>
>>73698760
>sourcing 4chan in your college project
fuck off
>>
are you a spic? I know a Hispanic accent when I hear one
>>
>>73698760

haha this is great dude

sure she'll love it
>>
>>73698760

i managed to watch up to the indian voice.

goddamn. we might as well burn all the colleges down.
>>
>>73698760
holy shit rules 1&2 faggot. I get that 4chan isn't the same place it was when I first started coming here but goddamn. Newfags now outnumber oldfags so saying lurkmoar is meaningless. Fuck.

Also the fucking reddit memes.
>>
>>73698760
>like
>like
>like
>like
Cancer
>>
Not really my cup of tea, but I dropped a like on your video because of the sniffling slide. That was pretty funny
>>
>>73698760
>Tfw when you realize Danny DeVito is immortal.
>>
That video would be understandable in a high school setting, but not in college/universities. I know you put in a lot of effort into the editing, drawing and film, but you should seriously consider redoing the speech part. Drop all the "like", drop the weird voices and just talk like a normal person.

I couldn't sit trough more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>73698760
Really rambly
>>
>>73704278
>in a high school setting, but not in college/universities.

unless you are in engineering, physics, or something along those lines, american colleges and universities are pretty much high school level.

OP's "final project" is proof of that. it would suck if it were the first week assignment. but then, he's in the 10th grade as far as reality is concerned.
>>
>>73698760
managed 44 seconds, you suck kys, fuck off faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.