[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I predict that Trump will lose to Hillary.. Pol being so upset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: quran.jpg (16 KB, 407x298) Image search: [Google]
quran.jpg
16 KB, 407x298
I predict that Trump will lose to Hillary..

Pol being so upset that they will finally take the green pill, convert to Islam, and the final jihad will begin.

Thoughts?
>>
Taqiyya is the worst thing that happened to this board
>>
>>73698248
I enjoy seeing posts from the increasingly nervous Muslims
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 700x460
>>73698131
You're a fag
>>
>>73698314
I haven't taken the green pill yet.
>>
>>73698389
Thanks!
>>
>>73698416
I enjoy seeing them because it's funny seeing them squirm and also it fuels the fires that fuel the Trump train. Their taqiyah is becoming more and more apparent in the public's eyes and it just hurts them now. That's why I welcome it and you should too. Don't fear it. It's pretty easy mode opposition brah. We can handle it.
>>
islam sounds great
but can we do it without the sand niggers being around?

actually can we just put women in the basement already? its the only reason we want islam and we all know it. we can skip the stupid religion part and just have what we want
>>
>>73698530
So are you for or against green pill?
>>
>>73698682
This is true. I cant wait for artificial wombs so that we can dispense with human females.
>>
File: PlBJD[1].jpg (75 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
PlBJD[1].jpg
75 KB, 720x478
>>73698131
>>
>>73698753
i dont really care about that either. a genetically engineered catgirl for domestic ownership is what i seek.
>>
>>73698696
There's no such thing as a green pill. Only a green suppository placebo.
>>
>>73698783
Why would you ruin the bacon like that?
>>
File: 1454116597872.jpg (277 KB, 700x943) Image search: [Google]
1454116597872.jpg
277 KB, 700x943
oh yes.
>>
Nobody who owns a gun likes Hillary.
Who's going to protect her?

By ballot or by bullet, there will be change.
>>
>>73698131
Jihad or bacon. Bacon or jihad. Jihad or bacon and beer. Bacon and beer or jihad. Jihad or bacon and beer and a lie in, on a Saturday. Bacon and beer ans a lie in....
Let's face it you have no fucking chance. Abdul.
>>
>>73699542
I'm not jimal. Just a prediction for the board. Im more a fan of deus vult. But females need to be put in place in any case
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.