[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion is for the weak who can't handle reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: PopeWashFeetMigrants.jpg (31 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
PopeWashFeetMigrants.jpg
31 KB, 600x334
Your time to shine /pol/, tell me again why anybody should fall for the religion meme.
Humanity has always needed to be reassured and to find explanations for things she does not understand, that's why she came with the superior being, remember when some faggots back then couldn't tell what fucking fire was? Me neither because I wasn't there but you catch my drift.
There's more than 10 000 religions and 34 000 sectarian groups, all of them believe that theirs is the true one, how retarded is that?
2000 years later if niggers haven't take over, our predecessors will laugh at us the same way we laugh at monkeys who belived that Zeus was making thunder.

No argument fedora posters can suck my golden dick.
>>
>>73695745

So fucking edgyyy rooooargh
>>
>>73695745
Not an argument
>hope you're doing well
>>
>>73695814
>I didnt read because I'm only here to shitpost pepe
reddit fuck off forever
>>
>>73695881
>hope you're doing well
I do thanks
>>
>>73695745
>tfw nihilistic
>tfw no purpose in life
>tfw don't give a shit about anything
At least religiouscucks have a goal and something which leads their life.
>>
This is the true redpill
>>
File: 1461308412489.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461308412489.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1024
>>73696540
are you retarded?
You can be nihilist and have goals.
life having no meaning =/= can't enjoy it
work on it cheesebro
>>
File: 1333312556420.png (70 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
1333312556420.png
70 KB, 534x443
> Religion is for the weak who can't handle reality
Wow, exactly my thoughts. But religions will stay for quite a while, because most people still can't motivate themselves on their own.
>>
>>73696540
most religious people believe just because of their family tradition or some other cultural belief
they do it because someone told them to from the time they were a little baby

when someone asks me if i believe in god i just tell them that i don't because literally nothing would change if i did
there is no difference between a world with a god and a world without. If god existed and i wouldn't believe in him, would he send me to hell or condemn me just because i didn't want to waste time on this meaningless debate? If so, this god is shit and is childish as fuck. If I die and meet him I will go: well, you are real, why didn't you like show yourself dude?? xD

like, someone tell this goober to fuck right off! can't deal with it
>>
>>73696655
It is.
Unfortunatly /pol/bros fear to respond because they know they can't come up with anything to deny this.
>>
>>73697888
> satan you shit, you will see my sons will come to me, I can't wait to see you getting BTFO, you will never recover
God as he is described in most of religions is, in fact, fucking childish.
>>
Beats being a feminist or any modern day degenerate. I think its good if youre young
>>
>>73698522
I don't get your post well but not trusting in gods don't mean that you are pro-degeneracy.
It's unrelated.
The pope is himself a fetichist cuck who licks niggers feets so you don't have to talk
>>
>>73696540
>At least religiouscucks have a goal and something which leads their live
What? I don't follow religion and I have many goals and enjoy live. Silly assumption
>>
>>73695745
>religion completely unnecessary

Otto Rank would like to have a couple words with you..
>>
>>73698844
Life*
>>
What I don't get is how religious people are so sure that their religion is the correct one, as opposed to the hundreds of other religions people have come up with.
>>
>>73698807
>The pope is himself a fetichist cuck who licks niggers feets so you don't have to talk

No the Pope is making the vatican's brand align with the new business community's. Migrants are part of the economic push that completely forsakes social cohesion so in odder to ignore this you need to feel morally righteous.
>>
>>73696540
>tfw no food
>tfw hungry
At least religiouscucks have a bowl full of shit to eat and they aren't hungry
>>
>>73695745
Believe is always based on fear," not knowing" try to live life with an open sceptical mind,if its not your experience its not you're reality, not you're truth,iam a British god you scum.
>>
>>73698967
Because they are force feed since their birth and we all know that human is headcanon once he trusts something
>>
>>73699112
He still licks them nignog feets, there are others way
>>
>>73695745
>no /pol/ackd to deny this
So this is the text to BTFO religiouscucks? Saved and reposted into Pasta later, thanks senpai
>>
>>73695745
True. But this applies to the majority of human beings. Arguably you as well. Sure you don't believe in god/religion, but you live in an era where most people do. You've been able to make your decision not to believe in invisible wizards because of the life you've lived (education, financial standing, society, culture, country, state and the internet). There are people who's upbringing has led to their unshakeable belief in religious nonsense. People in general are weak. This isn't something you or I want to admit because we're a part of that group.

It doesn't even matter. Religion is going to be around for a long time. Just like Brazilians.

If it wasn't religion it would be something else anon. Our biggest flaw is thinking we're all that much smarter than monkeys.
>>
File: image.png (379 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379 KB, 720x540
>>73701080
Thanks for supporting japbro
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.