[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why SJWs are wrong about Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1458942675801.png (170 KB, 722x314) Image search: [Google]
1458942675801.png
170 KB, 722x314
Look at pic related

>Westernized Muslim woman working for liberal western media publication

>ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
>ISIS IS NOT REAL ISLAM
>WE NEED TO FIGHT ISLAMOPHOBIA

This stupid slag, like many SJWs, does not understand Islam from the Middle-Eastern perspective. Only from a sheltered Western one.

A lesbian, left-wing feminist would not last an hour walking around a bazaar in Pakistan
>>
Like all SJWs, they have a complete inability to see things from a perspective other than their own. She thinks everyone is just like her and can't imagine at all that ISIS thinks differently from her and every shade in between.

She's an idiot plain and simple, with no experience in the real world. ISIS is just as Muslim as any other Muslims.
>>
Considering a large part of Islam was a reaction against Christian pacifism and perceived emasculation, no, I'd argue Islam is not a religion of peace anymore than Asatru is which also didn't take kindly to Christian pacifism

You calling Christianity cuckoldry is literally evidence enough of why it's the only religion of peace, and maybe Buddhism.
>>
>>73693977
Even Buddhists fight back
>>
File: bridges.png (486 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
bridges.png
486 KB, 620x395
kek.
>>
>>73693977
>any religion
>being a religion of peace
all religion is shit
>>
>>73694282

>CAIR

I fucking hate these faggots. They're literally the SJWs of Muslims. Same group that ran to clockboy.

Fun fact: They are an unindicted co-conspirator in a money-laundering scheme to the Muslim Brotherhood
>>
>>73694428
Yes, but not equally shit.
>>
>>73694428
At risk of a no true Scotsman, yes, it Christianity is because you're not being a Christian if you're shedding the blood of someone who believes in Christ, that's literally in the new testament. This even includes Muslims, I won't go into the why or reasons of the crusades, but in general Christianity is not a religion you can genuinely kill in the name of.

So, fuck you and your implication, I think I know my religion better than some angsty atheist who very likely makes a habit denying any positive virtues of any religion.

>>73694104
So do Christians, we just try not to make a habit of it. In some ways, Christianity promotes victimhood, part of turning the cheek is to make your oppressors look really, really bad.
>>
>>73695004

>Christianity promotes victimhood, part of turning the cheek is to make your oppressors look really, really bad.

Yes and no

This concept means "do not act as your oppressor does" because if you get on their level, you sin like them
>>
>>73693639
they would see her and think

how bazaar
>>
File: 1462215329268.webm (556 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462215329268.webm
556 KB, 1280x720
>>73695201

Breddy gud
>>
>>73693639
They think their neoIslam includes regular extremist Islam that vastly outnumbers them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXVP7TlSxY
>>
>>73694428
Islam is far worse though. Christianity has had the revisions that Islam never had - and looks like it will never get.
>>
>>73696376
Every time an Islamic empire falls, you're seeing Islamic revisions. Islam goes from decadent to extreme. The Islamic State is just an decadent to extreme.
>>
File: full baka.jpg (315 KB, 1250x1036) Image search: [Google]
full baka.jpg
315 KB, 1250x1036
>>73693639
>blog editor
>they actually hire people to edit other people's diary entries
Top fucking wew, laddies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.