[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen Elizabeth: "Chinese are very rude"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1462974235588.jpg (195 KB, 607x864) Image search: [Google]
1462974235588.jpg
195 KB, 607x864
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-11/queen-remarks-on-rude-chinese-in-diplomatic-gaffe/7404746

>Queen Elizabeth II has been caught on camera making a diplomatic gaffe about a "rude" Chinese delegation, shortly after British Prime Minister David Cameron was also filmed making politically embarrassing comments.

>At a garden party event yesterday, the Queen was filmed talking to police commander Lucy D'Orsi, who was introduced to the Monarch as the woman who oversaw security for the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife in October.

>D'Orsi was recorded as saying that she was not sure whether the Queen had known, but it was quite a testing time for her," to which the Queen replied that she in fact did know, before adding that members of the Chinese delegation "were very rude."

Ohohohohoho. Third Opium Wars when?
>>
Shut up go tend to the paddy fields
>>
>>73690886
said the kettle to the pot
>>
>>73690788
Stop stealing my flag
>>
>>73690886
>Chingapore insulting anyone else
Go eat some gum, faggot. :^)
>>
>>>73690886
>>Chingapore insulting anyone else
>Go eat some gum, faggot. :^)
being a faggot is against the law
>>
>>73691343
>Replies to the other Chink because he can't look directly at his master.
That's a caning.
>>
File: 1461544697338.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461544697338.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
She's not wrong but honestly, there would be other Asians who will agree with her
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 330x132) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 330x132
>>
I'd like to know more about how the Chinese acted. I'm willing to bet they were very rude.
>>
Any competent or non fuckhead tier Chinese would tell you "no shit." The culture's been fucked over by communism followed by insanely rabid consumerism to make a truly cancerous set of people these days.

t. Chinese-American
>>
>>73692328
I bet they were rude. Most of the mainlanders buying up the west coast of my country seem pretty rude.
>>
File: beware_the_chinese.png (1 MB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
beware_the_chinese.png
1 MB, 1400x5552
>>73690788
>>
>>73690788
>members of the Chinese delegation were very rude
Not "Chinese are very rude." OP is a faggot as usual.
>>
File: stellareidpicture-1.jpg (11 KB, 290x210) Image search: [Google]
stellareidpicture-1.jpg
11 KB, 290x210
>>73690788
THIS IS UNASSEPTABULL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.